January 1991 Peaking Tides [Release]

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
See here's the thing. If anyone at any point had even attempted to contact me to ask me I most likely would have said yes. But since no one did and just ran with it I have zero obligation to allow it to happen.

I just tried to PM you about it, but it says you are not accepting any. I would love to carry on with this and build it towards the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Literally its not even his work. He added to it.. thats it.

Hes taken a Mod that was created by someone, then altered by someone else (who made it free to use) added about 1% - 5% of work to it and claimed it as his own.

Took it down for some reason and now nobody can use it.

Very strange. The creator (JustaYank) did not give him the only rights and permission to the mod.

Not that anyone owns anything as its based on real people anyway, but the whole modding debate over the years has meant people have to 'ask' which is fine if someone has created a mod. but this is not a created mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillain" data-cite="MrVillain" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49480" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello Gents. I was able to get this sent to me by him after he removed it. Here is the link to the last update he did<p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, any link to his pic pack?</p>

• 2 months later...