Total Extreme Maps

7 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

I feel like Kansas should be in the mid west. Especially since Missouri is in the mid west and they’re basically sisters. 

I know in the game Kansas is classed as Mid South ("Wichita is a location in Kansas. It is in America's Mid South region") although the Kansas City in the game in the one in Missouri.

3 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

I know in the game Kansas is classed as Mid South ("Wichita is a location in Kansas. It is in America's Mid South region") although the Kansas City in the game in the one in Missouri.

Whenever I make a data I put Kansas in the mid west. I wish they were separated into states instead of regions though.

17 minutes ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Whenever I make a data I put Kansas in the mid west. I wish they were separated into states instead of regions though.

Yeah I don't think you're the only one who changes things around haha. I don't know enough about America to know any different but I have seen quite a few people say similar

• Like 1

On 9/8/2022 at 7:49 AM, The Blonde Bomber said:

I agree having individual states for America would make things much more in depth. Then you could have some really good indy feds possibly as well. Would you have all 50 states including the Philippines, and Puerto Rico?

South America, Africa, and China being added to the database would be really awesome too.

What if you could edit the regions you want into the game for the mod you are doing so you weren't limited to the places pre-programmed into it. I wonder how possible this would be to put into the game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Juce said:

I agree having individual states for America would make things much more in depth. Then you could have some really good indy feds possibly as well. Would you have all 50 states including the Philippines, and Puerto Rico?

South America, Africa, and China being added to the database would be really awesome too.

What if you could edit the regions you want into the game for the mod you are doing so you weren't limited to the places pre-programmed into it. I wonder how possible this would be to put into the game.

This mod has a few extra locations, and also changes up what region certain locations are in that you guys might agree with more?

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547157&page=1

Edit - new board link 

Edited by lavelleuk

• Adam Ryland unpinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
6 hours ago, dse81 said:

Wow! I just randomly decided to check what was going on in this old wrestling sim I used to play, and didn’t expect to find the maps I made so long ago to still be in use! My old account even still works! Great to see this community is still going strong :)

I still use them almost daily when working on my mod, they're incredibly helpful!

• Like 1