ROH: Pride, Honor & Respect(The Journey)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Ring of Honor[/SIZE][/B] [I]Pride, Honor and Respect(The Journey to the Top of the Wrestling Industry)[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]It's May 2006 and pro wrestling is about to peak once again. While WWE finally set themselves back on the right track by creating their own competition, a revived ECW ran by Paul Heyman, they continue to steal Indy talent. After losing some great talent to WWE and TNA, Ring of Honor shared talent between CZW in attempt to bring in some new faces. Although the feud between these two companies sparked huge interest once the storyline ended only a few Combat Zone Wrestlers stayed on the ROH roster. With a few new names added to their roster, ROH hired Jim Cornette as their lead Writter along with Terry Taylor as a Road Agent, Bobby Heenan and Terry Funk were also brought in as secondary Writters. Finaly Ring of Honor is set to do what many said they could never do...become a mainstream company! Can ROH overcome the odds, bag themselves a Television/PPV contract and compete with TNA/WWE? Only time will tell...[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Newswire For The Week Of May 1st!!![/SIZE][/B] 5/1/06 ROH[/CENTER] [B]May 1st:[/B] A new era of ROH is about to begin. Ring of Honor's commissioner, Jim Cornette, has gathered a Contendership Commity to look after all Championship, Contendership and Grudge matches. The new Contendership Commity will consist of Jim Cornette, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Terry Taylor and Terry Funk! Everyone in the Contendership Commity has a unique view on how ROH should be run so expect some HUGE changes within the next show. ROH plans to have their next event on Saturday, May 6th at Clinton Place and Grand Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. [B]May 1st:[/B] For weeks Necro Butcher has been on a crusade to take ROH to another level. Bringing an ultra-violent deathmatch style to the ring, he has scared just about everyone in the ROH lockerroom, everyone excepts Homicide. At May 6th, Homicide has challenged the Necro Butcher to a Fight Without Honor and this matchup looks to be one of the most violent and dangerous match in ROH. You can be sure the winner of this match will have to be in line for a championship match at the May 12th event. [B]May 1st:[/B] If the Fight Without Honor isn't enough for the May 6th Event, the Contendership Commity has added a Tag Team Championship match. ROH Tag Team Champions Austin Aries and Roderick Strong will defend their championships against Jimmy Rave and Alex Shelley!! Shelley has a history with both Strong and Aries when he was apart of the Generation Next. Not only did Aries turn on Shelley at ROH's Anniversary show but Alex Shelley had to fight off the entire Generation Next all across America. Now that Shelley has found himself a new home, The Embassy, he has a new attitude and outlook on life. This Tag Team Championship match will be a great one. [B]May 1st:[/B] Jimmy Jacobs has been acting very strange ever since Lacey dumped him for BJ Whitmer. It seems as if Jacobs has become "emo" sporting black mascara, writing poems and opening up an account with Myspace.com. At the May 6th show Jacobs is promising to do whatever it takes to get Lacey back as his girlfriend. Although he isn't scheduled to face BJ Whitmer it seems that he should be looking over his shoulders for Jimmy Jacobs. [B]May 1st:[/B] As always the Pure Wrestling match is one of the most anticipated matches on the card. At the May 6th event, "Classic" Colt Cabana will take on Claudio Catsagnoli in a #1 Contendership match. The winner of this match will go onto challenge Nigel McGuinness for his Pure Wrestling Championship at the May 12th Event. [B]May 1st:[/B] ROH representatives have gotten word that "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels will be at the May 6th Event. What he has in store for the event is still unknown at the moment but Daniels has states that he's going to bring a "TNA Buddy" with him. What could Daniels and his "TNA Buddy" possibly do at ROH's May 6th event? [B]May 1st:[/B] Jim Cornette promises one of the greatest ROH Championship matches but refuses to reveal what the match will be untill the day of the event. Who will be challenging ROH Heavyweight Champion Bryan Danielson at the May 6th event? If Cornette is promising one of the greatest Championship matches then we're sure to be in for a great matchup!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]Manhatton Mayhem[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Saturday, May 6th 2006 at the Clinton Place and Grand Avenue[/COLOR] [B]ROH Heavyweight Championship [/B] Jim Cornette will announce the Main Event Match at the Show [I]-[COLOR="Blue"]Cornette promises to book one of the Greatest Championship match in the history of pro wrestling. Who could he possibly have challenge Bryan Danielson? [/COLOR][/I] [B]Fight Without Honor[/B] Homicide vs Necro Butcher [I]-[COLOR="blue"]Necro Butcher has been terrorizing the entire ROH lockerroom with his deathmatch lifestyle. He has bullied his way up the ranks, spilling blood along the way. Many thought he was unstoppable untill now! Homicide has stepped up to finaly stop Necro's reign of death[/COLOR]. [/I] [B]Christopher Daniels Returns to ROH[/B] Christopher Daniels makes his return and has a special Announcement for ROH [I]-[COLOR="blue"] "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels makes his return to ROH and he's bringing a friend along with him.[/COLOR] [/I] [B]Pure Wrestling Contendership[/B] Claudio Catsagnoli vs "Classic" Colt Cabana [I]-[COLOR="blue"]Two of ROH's top Pure Wrestling competitors compete for a chance to challenge Nigel McGuinness at the Friday, May 12th Event.[/COLOR] [/I] [B]Tag Team Championship[/B] Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend the ROH Tag Team Championships against Alex Shelley & Jimmy Rave w/Junkyard Smokes [I]-[COLOR="blue"]The Generation Next defend their championships against The Embassey! Not only will this be a great tag team matchup but Alex Shelley will get his final chance at revenge against Gen.Next[/COLOR] [/I] Plus much much more!![/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"]Manhatton Mayhem [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Saturday, May 6th 2006 300 people in attendance at Clinton Place and Grand Avenue[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Ace Steel vs Matt Sydal[/COLOR] [/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]The match started off with some amateur wrestling holds followed by some quick counters. Steel quickly takes control and starts to mount the offense on the young Sydal. Steel sets Matt Sydal on the top rope and attempts to give him a Superplex but Sydal knocks him off then hits a second rope Hurricanarabomb for the 3 count. [/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Matt Sydal defeated Ace Steel in 10:30 by pinfall with a Hurricanranabomb. (c)[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Rickey Reyes vs Jerrelle Clark[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Ricky Reyes dominated the match from the second the bell rang. Reyes litteraly was attacking Clark like he was a pitbull. Jerelle Clark was being hit with some very impressive suplexs by Ricky. Jerelle Clark finally mounts a comeback and hits Reyes with a brainbuster. He goes to to top rope and attempts his 630 but Ricky Reyes moves outta the way then finishes Clark off with a Fisherman Buster. [/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Ricky Reyes defeated Jerrelle Clark in 5:29 by pinfall with a Fisherman Buster.(c)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Chris Hero bursts into Jim Cornette's office where Bobby Heenan and Terry Funk are looking over tonights card. [/COLOR] [B]Chris Hero:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Cornette, enough is enough! You've been promising the greatest World Championship match of all time tonight and I know the only man who can live up to that claim is me! So why don't we just skip the foreplay and announce me as tonights Challenger![/COLOR] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hmmm...you think you can be apart of the greatest World Title Match of all time, huh? You know what I like your attitude! But...but I haven't made up my mind yet. So you'll have to wait just like everyone else untill we're good and ready to announce tonights Main Event. Terry, can you please show this young man the door...[/COLOR] [B]Chris Hero:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]But....[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Terry Funk grabs Hero by the back of his sports jacket and forces him out of their office, he returns into the room and locks the door. Funk grins and looks on over to Cornette. [/COLOR] [B]Terry Funk:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]That boys spunk is gonna get him in a lot of trouble around here....[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="darkslateblue"]ROH Tag Team Championship Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend against Jimmy Rave & Alex Shelley w/Junkyard Smokes[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Aries & Strong out wrestling Rave and Shelley showing off some of their tag team wrestling skills. After some quick tags, Junkyard Smokes trips Austin Aries which lets Shelley take the advantage. Rave and Shelley focus their attack on Austin Aries trying to weaken him down. Austin Aries finally makes the tag to Roderick Strong. Strong cleans house with some strong Clotheslines, he then hits various Backbreakers on the two. Junkyard Smokes tries to interfere but Strong grabs him and teases breaking his back him half. Shelley and Raven attack him from behind while his attention was on Smokes. They attempt a Doomsday Device with Strong on Shelleys shoulders and Rave attempting a Top Rope Crossbody. Luckily, Strong ducks and rolls Shelley up while Rave crashes in the middle of the ring, this gives Aries some time to hit his 450 Splash for the win. [/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Generation Next defeated Embassy in 12:28 when Austin Aries defeated Jimmy Rave by pinfall with a 450 Splash. (b-)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Jimmy Jacobs approaches Lacey backstage near the cattering area. [/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey Lacey, what's up?[/COLOR] [B]Lacey:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ummm...what are you doing here?[/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I just finished writing a song about you last night. Maybe we can go out to dinner then you can come over to my place and I'll sing it to ya...[/COLOR] [B]Lacey:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]No thanks! Look--I don't like you! I never have and I never will! So just leave me alone!![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Lacey storms off leaving Jimmy Jacobs with his head hung low. Jacobs eventualy starts to cry, he wipes his tears away and walks away. [/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="darkslateblue"]BJ Whitmer w/Lacey vs Super Dragon[/COLOR] [/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Match kicks off with some stiff strikes from both men. After some back and forth Strong Style action, BJ Whitmer catches Super Dragon's Yakuza Kick then hits him with a T-Bone Suplex. BJ Whitmer basicly had the match finished when Jimmy Jacobs ran out and hit Whitmer with a Contra Code. Lacey tried to push Jimmy Jacobs around, she tells him to go away and he just drops his head and rolls out of the ring. While Jacobs is walking to the back, Super Dragon hits his Dragon Bomb to win the match.[/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Super Dragon defeated BJ Whitmer in 14:44 by pinfall with a Dragon Bomb. (c+)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]"Disposable Teens" by Marilyn Manson hits and Christopher Daniels walks out dressed in his wrestling attire and preacher hoodie. Daniels makes his way down the enterance way. [/COLOR] [B]Christopher Daniels:[/B][COLOR="Blue"] I'm finaly home in RING OF HONOR!! Finaly--I found some free time from my important busy TNA schedule to be on a small scale indy show. ROH gave me my first real taste of the spotlight so it's only fair that I return to put some asses in the seats but I didn't come alone. Ohh no...I brought somebody else who left ROH to make a living in professional wrestling. So please put your hands together for TNA Superstar....AJ STYLES!!![/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"I AM" hits and AJ Styles walks out in his blue hoodie vest. He makes his way down into the ring ignoring the fans at ringside. Styles shakes Daniels' hand and finds himself a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]AJ Styles:[/B] [B]Thanks for that heartfelt introducition, Daniels. Just last night, Daniels and myself were talking about giving back to the small time promotion that helped us make a lot of money in TNA, a "real" mainstream promotion. So tonight we're officaly returning to ROH and we're going after the Tag Team Championships! [/B] [B]Christopher Daniels:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That's right! Team TNA are officaly throwing their names into tonights Tag Team Contendership match! You can thank us later ROH...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Disposable Teens" hits and both Daniels and Styles jump outta the ring. They ignore the fans and just focus on their own conversation.[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Pure Wrestling Contendership Claudio Catsagnoli vs Colt Cabana[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights: [/B][I]Catsagnoli and Cabana exchange some quick wrestling holds with each other. Both men attempt a submission earlier on and both use up their 1st Rope Break. Catsagnoli applies a Cravat on Cabana and forces him into the ropes making him lose his 2nd Rope Break. Cabana lost all of his rope breaks mid-way through the match while Catsagnoli still had one left. Catsagnoli attempts to hit his Iron Hammer on Cabana but he reverses it into an Octopus Stretch. Claudio is foced to use his last Rope Break and after he does he turns around into the Colt 45. 1...2...Claudio grabs onto the ropes but he's used up all of his Rope Breaks...3!![/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Colt Cabana defeated Claudio Castagnoli in 9:36 by pinfall with a Colt 45.(b-)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Jim Cornette appears on the ROH Jumbotron. He's standing infront of a blue ROH curtain dressed in his trademark suits. He's reading from a clipboard with tonights main event on it. [/COLOR] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I promised the greatest Heavyweight Championship match in history and after meeting with the Contendership Council that's exactualy what you're gonna get! Not only did we run down all of ROH's great competitors but we also look at some outside and foriegn talent. After some consideration, we've agreed on a Triple Threat Main Event!! Tonight, Bryan Danielson will defend the ROH Heavyweight Championship against Chris Hero and Samoa Joe!! I hope everyone enjoys tonights main event as much as we will. [/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Jack Evans vs Jimmy Jacobs[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Some quick cruiserweight action by both of these guys. Jacobs hit his Contra Code on Evans but BJ Whitmer runs out and breaks up the pinfall while Lacey distracted the referee. Whitermer Powerbombs Jacobs letting Evans hit his Ode to Blitzkrieg for the win.[/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Jack Evans defeated Jimmy Jacobs in 9:43 by pinfall with an Ode To Blitzkrieg. (c+)[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Tag Team Contendership Ring Crew Express vs AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs The Briscoe Brothers[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Daniels and Styles quickly eliminate the RCE with a double Styles Clash/Angels Wings. This left Team TNA to take on the Briscoe Brothers. After some good back and forth wrestling. Jay Briscoe gets caught with a Top Rope Angels Wings while Styles takes out Mark Briscoe with a Plancha on the outside. [/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles defeated The Briscoe Brothers and Ring Crew Express in 13:37; the order of elimination was Ring Crew Express first, and finally The Briscoe Brothers. (c+)[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="darkslateblue"]Fight Without Honor Homicide vs Necro Butcher[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Necro Butcher ambushes Homicide during his enterance. The match starts off with Necro pounding away on Homicide then cutting him open with his signature fork. The fight quickly spills to the outside and these two use whatever is infront of them. From chairs, to forks to pocket knives...nothing was off limits to these two. Necro hit a Tiger Driver on Homicide but he was able to kick out. Butcher then set up three chairs ontop of each other and attempted the move again but he was caught in a Kimura Lock by Homicide which caused him to tap out. [/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Homicide defeated Necro Butcher in 9:57 by submission with a Kimura Lock. (b-)[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Team TNA are walking backstage when they suddenly bump into Generation Next. The two team stare each other down untill finally Styles breaks the silence. [/COLOR] [B]AJ Styles:[/B][COLOR="Blue"] So you two are the Tag Team Champions? Haha...it seems like it's gonna be easy pickings for us, huh Daniels? Christopher Daniels: You bet. Austin Aries and Roderick Strong? Psshhh...give me a break! We've faced and beat real tag teams down in TNA, we won't even break a sweat with these guys...[/COLOR] [B]Austin Aries:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Look! I don't care were you two came from! If you haven't noticed by now, you're in ROH, Ring of Honor! And in Ring of Honor we're the Tag Team Champs and like it or not that's not gonna change for awhile!! [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]The two teams stare each other down untill Daniels pulls Styles off. He grins then pats AJ on the back.[/COLOR] [B]Christopher Daniels:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Styles, we don't need to waste our time with these guys right now. In a couple of weeks we'll get those tag titles....[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Team TNA walk away leaving the ROH Tag Team Champions alone in the middle of the backstage area. [/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="darkslateblue"]ROH Heavyweight Championship Bryan Danielson defends the ROH Heavyweight Championship against Samoa Joe and Chris Hero[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]The match saw Danielson and Joe focus their attention on beating Chris Hero. Before long Danielson and Joe were fighting over who should pin him. When Joe and Dragon started fighting, Hero rolled out of the ring to catch his breath. Suddenly, Claudio Catsagnoli, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon hit the ring. They attack the ROH Champ and Samoa Joe. Before long Dragon and Joe find themselves handcuffed to the turnbuckles. Chris Hero returns inside of the ring with a microphone. [/I] [B]Chris Hero:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Jim Cornette...you want the Greatest Championship Match in the history of pro wrestling?! Well too bad!! You're not getting it, these fans aren't getting it and Bryan Danielson along with Samoa Joe are diffenately not getting it!! Consider this match a draw because these two are in no shape or form to compete in tonights Main Event. Now if you don't mind.....hit my music!! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Chris Hero, Claudio Catsagnoli, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon celebrate inside of the ring while Joe and Dragon struggle to break free. ROH officals run out to attend to the captured competitors. [/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B]Bryan Danielson drew with Chris Hero and Samoa Joe in 10:35 (b)[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [B]Final DVD Review:[/B] Overall this was a fun ROH show to start their "mainstream" era. The changes are very apparent but in a good way. With Chris Hero and his lackeys ruining Jim Cornettes "promise", this storyline can go so many interesting ways. [B]I'd give this show a B- Rating. [/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Newswire For The Week Of May 8th!!![/SIZE][/B] 5/8/06 ROH [B]May 8th:[/B] ROH will hold a double header next week, FINAL SHOWDOWN & NOWHERE TO RUN, will be on Friday, May 12th & Saturday, May 13th 2006. A lot of hatred will be settled and a few new wars will start. ROH competitors like ROH Heavyweight Champion Bryan Danielson, "Classic" Colt Cabana, Homicide, Chris Hero, ROH Pure Champion Nigel McGuinness, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Generation Next, Samoa Joe...will all be in attendance! So don't miss out on ROH's Double Header!! [B]May 8th:[/B] At Manhatton Mayhem, Jim Cornette promised everyone one of the greatest Heavyweight Championship matches. Unfortunately, Chris Hero and his lackeys ruined it by handcuffing Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson to the ring ropes. At FINAL SHOWDOWN, the Contendership Commity has issued a Heavyweight Title Re-Match! Chris Hero will challenge Bryan Danielson for the ROH Heavyweight Championship in a Handcuffed Match! Claudio Catsagnoli, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon will all be Handcuffed to the ring ropes preventing them from interfering. Will Bryan Danielson finaly get revenge in this FINAL SHOWDOWN? [B]May 8th:[/B] Team TNA, Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles, made their ROH return at Mahatton Mayhem. Supposedly these two "TNA Superstars" want to return to ROH fulltime hoping that their "name power" can help ROH reach mainstream success. So Styles and Daniels put themselves in the Tag Team Contendership match beating Ring Crew Express and the Briscoe Brothers. At FINAL SHOWDOWN, Team TNA takes on Generation Next, two men who were suspended from TNA for being loyal to ROH. It's a battle for respect, loyality and the Tag Team Championships!! [B]May 8th:[/B] Homicide defeated Necro Butcher in a Fight Without Honor match at Manhatton Mayhem but it wasn't enough to keep the Butcher down. In the main event Necro Butcher and his buddies handcuffed Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson ruining their Heavyweight title match. Samoa Joe has been steaming mad ever since this event, stating that they tried to ruin his Reputation. So Joe challenged Necro and Super Dragon to a Fight Without Honor Tag Match and enlisted Homicide as his partner. This match will not only be hard hitting but it will also be ultra-violent! [B]May 8th:[/B] Jimmy Jacob's heart was broken by Lacey once again. Jacob asked Lacey out on a date only to be rejected. So Jimmy Jacobs ran out during Lacey's boyfriends match and cost him a win over Super Dragon. Later on, BJ Whitmer destroyed Jimmy Jacobs during his match with Jack Evans. At FINAL SHOWDOWN these two will have their own seperate matches but Jimmy Jacobs has warned BJ Whitmer to watch his back! It seems he'll do whatever it takes to get Lacey to once again like him. [B]May 9th:[/B] Lately everyone has been gunning down the Pure Championship. The Contendership Commity gets dozens of requests for Pure Championship matches from the ROH competitors. At Manhatton Mayhem, Colt Cabana was successful in defeating Claudio Catsagnoli in a Pure Rules match thus making him an offical contender for the Pure Wrestling Championship. At NOWHERE TO RUN, Colt Cabana will challenge Nigel McGuinness for his Pure Wrestling Championship. Can "Classic" Colt Cabana take Nigel McGuinness' crown away from him? Or will McGuinness reign as the #1 Pure Wrestler in Ring of Honor? [B]May 9th:[/B] A huge 6 Man Tag Team Match has been signed for NOWHERE TO RUN. Bryan Danielson, Homicide & Samoa Joe will take on the team of Chris Hero, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon. Danielson's team is really excited about this tag match stating that they have all 3 men right where they want them. But with Homicide's huge win over Necro Butcher and placing him ontop of the Contendership list can he function with Danielson knowing that he'll be facing him at an upcoming event? With all 6 men in one match there truly is nowhere to run. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]FINAL SHOWDOWN[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Friday, May 12th 2006 at the Viking Hall[/COLOR] [B]ROH Heavyweight Championship Handcuffed Match: Necro Butcher, Super Dragon & Claudio Catsagnoli will be Handcuffed during the match[/B] Bryan Danielson defends his championship against Chris Hero [B]ROH Tag Team Championships[/B] Generation Next defend their Championships against AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels [B]Fight Without Honor Tag Team Match[/B] Homicide & Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher & Super Dragon BJ Whitmer w/Lacey vs Claudio Catsagnoli Alex Shelly w/Junkyard Smokes vs Jimmy Jacobs [B]The Return of Jimmy Yang[/B] Jimmy Yang vs Jay Briscoe w/Mark Briscoe [B]6 Corner Scramble Survival [/B] Jack Evans vs Chris Sabin vs Ace Steel vs Matt Sydal vs Jerelle Clark vs Rickey Reyes [SIZE="5"][B]NOWHERE TO RUN[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Saturday, May 13th 2006 at the Viking Hall[/COLOR] [B]6 Man Tag Team Match[/B] Bryan Danielson, Homicide & Samoa Joe vs Chris Hero, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon [B]Pure Wrestling Championship[/B] Nigel McGuinness defends his championship against "Classic" Colt Cabana [B]ROH Tag Team Championship RE-MATCH[/B] Generation Next vs Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles II!! [B]Plus much more!![/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B]FINAL SHOWDOWN[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Friday, May 12th 2006 1,900 people in attendance at Viking Hall[/COLOR] [B]1wrestling.com DVD Review: ROH's FINAL SHOWDOWN[/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Delirious vs Chad Collyer[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Delirious used his unique wrestling style to throw Collyer off of his game. When he finally caught Delirious, Chad Collyer used his technical skills to stretch him. Chad Collyer tries a German Suplex but Delirious backflips onto his feet then his his Chemical Imbalance #2 for the win. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Delirious defeated Chad Collyer in 10:08 by pinfall with a Chemical Imbalance #2.(c-)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]BJ Whitmer, Lacey and Jimmy Jacobs are arguing with each other in the backstage area. Jacobs and Whitmer are nearly about to fight each other when Lacey gets inbetween them. [/COLOR] [B]Lacey:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Look there's no point in fighting, guys! You both have your own seperate matches tonight. [/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Lacey please leave this overgrown doofus and be my girlfriend! I'll do anything you want! Please! [/COLOR] [B]Lacey:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Anything, huh? Okay lets make this interesting. At Nowhere to Run, why don't you two compete for the ultimate prize....ME! If you win Jimmy then you'll have ALL of me. BUT--But if BJ wins then you're going to be my very own personal slave. Deal?[/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs: (looks at Whitmer then Lacey)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Arghh...yes! Tomorrow you're going down down![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jimmy Jacobs walks away to his dressing room leaving BJ Whitmer and Lacey smiling at each other. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Six Corner Scramble Survival Chris Sabin vs Ace Steel vs Jack Evans vs Ricky Reyes vs Matt Sydal vs Jerelle Clark [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]A lot of highflying action from everyone. Ricky Reyes and Ace Steel use their size to their advantage and ground the smaller grapplers. Everyone hit their own dive to the outside with Jack Evans hitting a double Moonsault onto everyone. Evans picks up the win after hitting his Ode to Blitzkrieg on Jerelle Clark. Afterwards, Evans, Clark Savin, Steel, Sydal all shake hands but Ricky Reyes refuses. Reyes leaves the ring and walks away looking mad about his loss. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Jack Evans defeated Chris Sabin, Ace Steel, Ricky Reyes, Matt Sydal and Jerrelle Clark in 11:46 when Jack Evans defeated Jerrelle Clark by pinfall with an Ode To Blitzkrieg.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Jim Cornette walks into Chris Hero's locker room where Claudio Catsagnoli, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon are getting ready and talking over strategy.[/COLOR] [B]Jim Cornette: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Hero, I gotta talk to you about tonight! Last event you ruined my main event! You ruined what could've been the greatest Heavyweight Championship match in history for the fans, for Bryan Danielson and most importantly for ROH!! So tonight I am warning you, if you interfere in any of your buddies matches, you'll be fired and sent back to that piece of garbage promotion! [/COLOR] [B]Chris Hero:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]How dare you enter MY dressing room and threaten ME!! You wont have to worry about me interfering in any matches because I have my own problems to take care of. But let this be a lesson to you...NEVER EVER ENTER THE ENEMIES TURF WITHOUT BACKUP!![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Necro Butcher and Super Dragon block the door while Claudio holds Cornette from behind. Chris Hero applies the Cravat on Cornette then hits a Cravat Cutter on the solid floor. Cornette is laid out and unconscience. [/COLOR] [B]Chris Hero:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]You can drag his limp pathetic body by the loading dock that way his mangled body can be rolled onto the Ambulance....[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Necro Butcher and Super Dragon drag Cornette out of the dressing room while Hero smiles and pats Claudio on his shoulder. [/COLOR] [B]Chris Hero[/B]: [COLOR="Blue"]Claudio, your match is next! Make daddy proud.....[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]BJ Whitmer w/Lacey vs Claudio Catsagnoli[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Claudio tried to use his european wrestling skills to ground BJ but his strength overpowers him. BJ tosses Claudio around the ring using some impressive power moves. Unfortunately, Claudio manages to hit a Lowblow behind the referees back and pounces on the attack. BJ finally mounts a comeback rocking Catsagnoli with some stiff Rights and Lefts. BJ attempts a Powerbomb but Jacobs runs into the ring, jumps off of Claudios back and hits a Sidekick across Whitmers head. Whitmer then stumbles into the Swi$$ Uppercut and losses the match. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Claudio Castagnoli defeated BJ Whitmer in 9:58 by pinfall with a Swi$$ Uppercut. During the match we also had Jimmy Jacobs run in and attack Whitmer.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]"Disposable Teens" by Marilyn Manson hits while Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles make their way down to ringside. Both men are sporting "TNA" T-Shirts. The slide into the ring and steal the ring announcers microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Christopher Daniels:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]You're Welcome. You're welcome for the increase of ticket and dvd sales. You're welcome for the higher quality of matches. And most of all you're welcome for taking those Tag Titles and giving you a REAL Tag Team. But don't thank us. Ohhh noo---you should all be down on your knees thanking TNA! Because without TNA's national exposer, we would be stuck in ROH struggling to pay rent! But enough talking. Bring out that second rate tag team so we can take their tag titles away from them...[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]ROH Tag Team Championship Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend the ROH Tag Team Championships against Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights: [/B][I]Great display of tag team wrestling by all 4 competitors. Tons of quick tags and double team moves. Unfortunately, AJ Styles grabbed Roderick Strongs foot while he was running the ropes which let Daniels hit him with an STO. Team TNA dominated Roderick Strong for the majority of the match untill Strong managed to tag out to Austin Aries. Aries cleaned house and clotheslined Daniels to the outside, while the Fallen Angel was re-grouping, Austing Aries dove ontop of him with a Suicide Dive. AJ Styles saw both men on the outside and dove ontop of them with a No-Hands Halo. Roderick Strong then climbed to the top rope and hit a Flying Crossbody ontop of them all. All 4 men brawled on the outside. The referee tried to get them back in but they wouldn't listen so he had to count them out. Since it was a double count-out the titles don't change hands. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels drew with Generation Next II in 15:35 following a double count-out. (b)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"] [COLOR="purple"]"Classic" Colt Cabana vs Jimmy Rave w/Junkyard Smokes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights[/B]:[I] Cabana started the match at a lightning pace stepping away from his Pure Wrestling skills. Cabana got a bit too risky and attempted a Top Rope Crossbody only to have Julious Smokes crotch him atop. Rave used this to his advantage and started to mount an attack on Cabana. The Embassey Leader got some near falls on the Pure Wrestling Title Top Contender untill Rave missed a Top Rope Splash. Cabana must've gotten a second wind cause he Clotheslined the Hell out of Rave and that was enough for the win. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Colt Cabana defeated Jimmy Rave in 11:57 by pinfall with a Running Lariat.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Joe and Homicide are backstage training. Samoa Joe is punching a large punching bag while Homicide is holding it for him. [/COLOR] [B]Homicide:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We gunna kill those suckas!![/COLOR] [B]Samoa Joe: (boxing)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Yeah![/COLOR] [B]Homicide:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We gunna send em back to Combat Zone in a body bag!![/COLOR] [B]Samoa Joe: (boxing) [/B][COLOR="blue"]Yeah!![/COLOR] [B]Homicide:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We gunna show everyone why ROH is the greatest WRESTLING company in North America!![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Samoa Joe stops punching the bag and gives Homicide an intense look.[/COLOR] [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Oh hell yeah!![/COLOR] [B]Homicide:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Thats wut I'm talkin' bout! Come on, lets go!![/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Homicide and Samoa Joe walk away from the workout area and cool down before their tag match. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Jimmy Jacobs vs Alex Shelley w/Junkyard Smokes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Jimmy Jacobs attacked right off the bat with intense strikes. He seemed to be unleashing all of his anger on Shelley. Jacobs attempts his Contra Code but Shelley counters it into a Back Suplex. Alex Shelley starts to beat on Jacobs now that he's down. After some near falls by Shelley, Jacobs starts fighting back, he hits the Contra Code and seems to have the match won. BJ Whitmer runs out and pulls Jacobs out of the ring and rams his head into the guardrail. Whitmer then rolls him back in and Shelley puts him away with the Border City Stretch. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Alex Shelley defeated Jimmy Jacobs in 11:54 by submission with a Border City Stretch. During the match we also had BJ Whitmer run in and attack Jacobs.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Fight Without Honor Tag Team Match Samoa Joe and Homicide vs Necro Butcher and Super Dragon[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Necro Butcher and Super Dragon ambushed Joe and Cide before they could even enter the ring. The match started outside as all 4 competitors brawled around ringside. Necro Butcher was busted open after Joe hit an Ole Kick with a Chair over his head. Super Dragon nearly won the match when he placed Joe ontop of a table and hit a Double Stomp through it. Necro got hit with Homicide's Cop Killa ontop of a chair but Super Dragon broke up the pinfall. Dragon attempted the Psycho Driver on Homicide but he escaped and locked on the Kimura Lock. Dragon quickly tapped after that. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Samoa Joe and Homicide defeated Necro Butcher and Super Dragon in 9:55 when Homicide defeated Super Dragon by submission with a Kimura Lock.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Jay Briscoe w/Mark Briscoe vs Jimmy Yang[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Jimmy Yang got a nice ovation for his ROH return. Yang basicly dominated the entire match, hitting all of his trademark moves and showing off some new ones. Yang finished the match off with his Yang Time. Afterwards, Jimmy Yang helped Jay Briscoe to his feet and shook his hand. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Jimmy Yang defeated Jay Briscoe in 7:35 by pinfall with a Yang Time.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]ROH Heavyweight Championship Handcuffed Match: Necro Butcher, Super Dragon and Claudio Catsagnoli are handcuffed to the Ring Ropes during the match Bryan Danielson defends the ROH Heavyweight Championship against Chris Hero [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Danielson and Hero lock up and try to out do each other with their technical wrestling skills. Hero applies his trademark Cravat but Danielson manages to counter it which leaves Hero awestruck. Hero loses his edge and tries to use some strikes against Danielson but they get countered and Dragon ends up Overhead Suplexing Chris Hero. Danielson attempts his Airplane Spin but Hero elbows his way out of it and hits his Cravat Cutter earlier on. This gave Hero a chance to weaken Dragon and take him off of his mat wrestling game. After some near falls by both men, Danielson got some momentum and started knocking Hero down with some clotheslines and stiff kicks, Hero quickly puts the referee infront of him when Dragon attempted a High Dropkick. While the referee was down, Chris Hero lowblows Danielson then rolls to the outside. He walks towards Necro Butcher and Super Dragon and tries to unlock their handcuffs with the keys he stole from the referee. Suddenly Samoa Joe and Homicide run out from the back. They grab Hero and throw him back into the ring. Chris Hero falls victim to Bryan Danielson's Arms Across America Submission and starts tapping out instantly. Joe pours some water over the referees head and he wakes up to see the Tap Out. Bryan Danielson retains his championship against the outsider. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Bryan Danielson defeated Chris Hero in 16:06 by submission with an Arms Across America. (b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Afterwards Dragon, Joe and Homicide all celebrated in the ring. Joe pointed at all 3 Combat Zone wrestlers and mouthed, "Tomorrow it ends!". They bowed infront of the crowd and made their way to the back. [/COLOR] [B]Final DVD Review:[/B] Interesting show which built up towards the happy ending. I'm interested in seeing what happens at NOWHERE TO RUN as a big 6 Man Tag Team match is scheduled for the main event. [B]I'll rate the dvd B-[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]NOWHERE TO RUN[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Saturday, May 13th 2006 at the Viking Hall[/COLOR] [B]6 Man Tag Team Match[/B] Bryan Danielson, Homicide & Samoa Joe vs Chris Hero, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon [B]Pure Wrestling Championship[/B] Nigel McGuinness defends his championship against "Classic" Colt Cabana [B]ROH Tag Team Championship RE-MATCH[/B] Generation Next vs Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles II!! [B]Lacey's Date vs Jimmy's Freedom [/B] Jimmy Jacobs vs BJ Whitmer w/Lacey Ricky Reyes vs Jack Evans Jimmy Yang vs Chris Sabin Ace Steel vs Alex Shelly Matt Sydal vs Claudio Catsagnoli[/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="5"]NOWHERE TO RUN [/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Saturday, May 13th 2006 1,640 people in attendance at Viking Hall[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Ricky Reyes vs Jack Evans[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Before the match, Jack Evans tried to shaked Reyes hand but he refused, thus breaking the code of honor. Jack Evans uses his speed to start things off at a thunderous pace. Unfortunately, Reyes catches him and hits on Overhead Suplex ontop of his head. Later on, Reyes attempts a top rope Superplex but Evans fights back and pushes him off. This gives Evans the opportunity to hit his Stintin' 101 for the win. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Jack Evans defeated Ricky Reyes in 11:53 by pinfall with a Stuntin' 101. (b-)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Matt Sydal vs Claudio Catsagnoli [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights: [/B][I]Claudio grounds Sydal with his pure wrestling skills. Matt Sydal manages to out-move Catsagnoli and uses his speed to outsmart the bigger competitor. Sydal attemptes a middle rope Crossbody Block but Claudio counters it with a European Uppercut. Later on, Claudio attempts to put Sydal away with his Iron Hammer but Matt Sydal slips behind him in a Reverse DDT position he then swings his leg over him and hits the Here it is Driver. That was enough to put the Swiss away. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Matt Sydal defeated Claudio Castagnoli in 12:37 by pinfall with a Here it is Driver.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Jimmy Jacobs is shown backstage walking down a corridor. He seems to start having an argument with himself.[/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]This is your last chance at getting Lacey. Don't be an idiot! Don't screw up! I'm going to screw up! I'm such a loser! I hate myself!![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jimmy Jacobs grabs a nearby chair and hits himself in the head. As officials and backstage personnel scatter, he starts having a wild hardcore brawl with himself.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Chris Sabin vs Jimmy Yang [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Some strong technical wrestling mixed with fast paced moves kicks this match off. Both men seemed to have scouted the other out as they have no problem countering each others moves. The match goes back and forth with no man getting the clear advantage. Sabin eventualy hits his Wave of the Future but Yang manages to kick out. Yang starts to fight back and hits a Michinoku out of desperation then climbs to the top and hits the Yang Time to end the matchup. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Jimmy Yang defeated Chris Sabin in 15:53 by pinfall with a Yang Time.(c)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Colt Cabana makes his way out for his Pure Wrestling Championship match, but when Nigel McGuinness' theme hits he's nowhere to be found. Suddenly he appears on the jumbotron. Nigel McGuinness seems to be in Japan with his Pure Wrestling Title. [/COLOR] [B]Nigel McGuinness:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hello, my sincerest apologies Cabana but as you might've guessed already, I am not in attendance. Unlike your lazy Heavyweight Champion, I am busy in Japan defending my Pure Wrestling Championship overseas. But don't you fear Cabana. You see I talked with the Contendership Commity and got you a replacement match. Instead of facing me for my Pure Championship you get to team up with Ace Steel against Alex Shelly and Jimmy Rave!! That seems to be a great replacement. Anyhoo...have a good one and cheerio![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Colt Cabana seems to be mad from the news. He kicks the ring ropes but then takes off his ring-jacket and gets ready for his Tag match.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]"Classic" Colt Cabana & Ace Steel vs Alex Shelley & Jimmy Rave w/Junkyard Smokes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Cabana and Steel looked like a fine oiled tag team machine. Both men use their technical wrestling skills to out-wrestle the Embassy. Steel and Cabana dominate the match focusing their attacks on Alex Shelley. Jimmy Rave tries to interfere but gets quickly thrown out of the ring. Steel then finishes the match with his Twist of Cian. Cabana and Steel shake hands afterwards it seems these two will be teaming up very soon. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Colt Cabana & Ace Steel defeated Embassy in 11:47 when Ace Steel defeated Alex Shelley by pinfall with a Twist Of Cain.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Lacey's Date vs Jimmy's Freedom BJ Whitmer w/Lacey vs Jimmy Jacobs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights[/B]: [I]The second the bell rang, Jimmy Jacobs charged at Whitmer, taking him down and beating him. Jacob's intensity gets a little out of hand as Jimmy attempts to slam the bigger Whitmer and fails. Whitmer powerslams Jimmy Jacobs and starts to take charge of the match. BJ gets some near falls before Jimmy starts fighting back. Unfortunately, Jacobs gets chopped back down whenever he mounts any comeback. Later on, BJ has Jacobs done after he powerbombed him but he wanted to add insult to injury. He picks up the lifeless Jacobs and tells Lacey to enter the ring. Lacey badmouths Jimmy and tries to slap him but Jacobs ducks and she hits BJ instead. Jacobs kisses Lacey then throws her out of the ring. He then attempts his Contra Code on BJ but he gets caught in a Piledriver position. BJ quickly Cradled his arms together and hit a Massive Cradle Piledriver. That was more than enough to end the match. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]BJ Whitmer defeated Jimmy Jacobs in 14:47 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver.(b+)[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="purple"][SIZE="4"]ROH Tag Team Championship Austin Aires & Roderick Strong defend their ROH Tag Team Championships against AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]A lot of quick tags and fast paced action displayed by both teams. Team TNA manage to focus their attack on Austin Aries, trying to avoid a tag to the fresh Roderick Strong, they kept him at bay in their corner. Daniels and Styles attempt a double team move on Aries but he headscissors Styles then armdrags Daniels and the same time. This gave Aries time enough to tag out to Strong. Roderick Strong came in like a house of fire and cleared the ring. He hits some massive Backbreakers on both men to get some near falls. The numbers were too much for the fresher Strong as Styles and Daniels double teamed him. Styles climbed to the top to attempt a Double Top Rope Powerbomb but Strong fought back. He pushed Daniels out of the ring onto the floor. He turned his attack to Styles who's still atop the turnbuckle. Strong attempts a Top Rope Exploder but Styles elbows his way out of it and pushes him onto the ring's floor. AJ Styles quickly hits a Spiral Tap to capture the victory and the tag team championships. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels defeated Generation Next in 18:24 when AJ Styles defeated Roderick Strong by pinfall with a Spiral Tap. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels win the ROH Tag Team titles. (b)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]6 Man Tag Team Match Necro Butcher, Super Dragon & Chris Hero vs Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson & Homicide[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]The match quickly finds itself on the outside as all 6 men fight everywhere but inside of the ring. They use whatever they can get their hands on as weapons from chairs to guardrails to fans soft drinks. After some stiff strikes and a lot of hardcore weapon bashing, each men find their way back into the ring and hit their finisher only to have one of their teammate break up the pinfall. Chris Hero pulls out a pair of Handcuffs and when Samoa Joe attempts a Muscle Buster he slaps them on then handcuffs him to the ropes. Necro Butcher also managed to handcuff Bryan Danielson when he applied the Arms Across America on him. With two men out that left Homicide alone to fend off Necro, Dragon and Hero. Necro set up a table with 3 chairs stacked on it and they attempted a 3 man Powerbomb through it but thankfuly Terry Funk, Terry Taylor and Bobby Heenan run out. Taylor and Funk enter the ring with steel chairs and whack Hero and Dragon across the back of the head. This distracted Necro long enough for Homicide to counter the Powerbomb him his Cop Killa. That was all it took to get the win for his tag team. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe and Homicide defeated Chris Hero, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon in 18:08 when Homicide defeated Necro Butcher by pinfall with a Cop Killa.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Final DVD Review: B[/B][/CENTER]

hey, glad you're enjoying the read. After 3 shows the popularity is increasing slowly. We're Regional with our most popular area in the Tri-State(C+). Styles, Joe, Daniels were already apart of ROH under P.P.A. contracts with the mod that I'm using(T-Zone #2). They're is gonna be some new signings on the next show and I'll be re-capping the competition once ROH grows a bit.

[B][SIZE="5"]Newswire For The Week Of May 15th!!![/SIZE][/B] 5/15/06 ROH [B]May 15:[/B] After Chris Hero's violent attack on Jim Cornette at FINAL SHOWDOWN, the Contendership Commity has decided to NOT suspend him, as it would be hurting ROH and the fans. Instead, Jim Cornette has brought in someone from the South to teach Hero a lesson he'll never forget. June 3rd, ROH presents NEW FRONTIERS, and Cornette has signed a special Grudge Match involving Chris Hero competing against....recently released.....KID KASH!! That's right--Chris Hero vs Kid Kash at NEW FRONTIERS!! [B]May 15th[/B]: If that news wasn't good enough there'll be another new face at NEW FRONTIERS. Newly crowned ROH Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels, have come to terms with the Contendership Commity. At NEW FRONTIERS, Generation Next & "Classic" Colt Cabana will take on TEAM TNA - AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels & Simon Diamond!! It's TNA vs ROH in a 6 Man Tag Team Dream Match!! [B]May 15th:[/B] Also, NEW FRONTIERS will display two extremly violent bouts. First, Homicide will take on Super Dragon in a Guerrilla Warefare Match. Homicide has been on a hot streak picking up some big wins. If Super Dragon can manage to pick up a win over Homicide then he can leap over his standings in the Championship ladder. Second, Necro Butcher challenges Samoa Joe in a No Rope Barbwire Match. This is Samoa Joe's first Barbwire match and it may be what causes him to lose this matchup. Barbwire matches are not only about physical toughness but it's also about mental toughness. Joe may very well second guess himself and that would be his downfall. Either way these two intense matches will be ones to look out for at NEW FRONTIERS!! [B]May 15th:[/B] In the Main Event, Claudio Catsagnoli challenges Bryan Danielson for the ROH Heavyweight Championship. Since Claudio is nowhere near the top of the Contendership Ladder, Danielson could've easily refused to accept the challenge but since he's a fighting champion the match will take place. A win over Danielson will not only be a HUGE upset but Claudio would also be taking the ROH Heavyweight Championship with him to Chris Hero. Could the Swiss Technician pull out one of the greatest Championship Upsets in ROH history? [B]May 15th:[/B] Jimmy Jacob's freedom now belongs to Lacey. He's been cleaning, scrubbing, paying taxes, washing clothes and driving her around all week. At NEW FRONTIERS, Lacey demanded Jimmy Jacobs to re-unite with BJ Whitmer and form the NEW Lacey's Angels. If Jacobs refuses or turns on his partner then Lacey could very well sue Jimmy for every penny he has. Can Lacey's Angels co-exist and pick up a win?

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]NEW FRONTIERS[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Saturday, June 3rd 2006 at the Duncansville VFD[/COLOR] [B]ROH Heavyweight Championship[/B] Bryan Danielson defends his ROH Heavyweight Championship against Claudio Catsagnoli [B]Southern Justice[/B] The debuting Kid Kash vs Chris Hero [B]No-Ropes Barbwire Match[/B] Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher [B]Guerrilla Warefare Match[/B] Homicide vs Super Dragon [B]6 Man Tag Team Match[/B] AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels & Simon Diamond vs Austin Aries, Roderick Strong & "Classic" Colt Cabana [B]Tag Team Match[/B] Lacey's Angels-BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs w/Lacey vs The Briscoe Brothers plus much much more...[/CENTER]

• 3 weeks later...
[CENTER] [B][SIZE="6"]New Frontiers[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]Saturday, June 3rd 2006 300 people Duncansville VFD [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Lacey's Angels w/Lacey vs Briscoe Brothers[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights: [/B][I]Jimmy Jacobs was forced to team up with Whitmer and it showed in his attitude. Jacobs would ignore some of BJ's tags and when he eventualy got in the ring he pined himself. Whitmer tossed Jacobs outta the ring then hit an Exploder on Mark Briscoe to take the win. Lacey celebrated with Whitmer while Jacobs looked on in disgust from the outside. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs defeated The Briscoe Brothers in 11:44 when BJ Whitmer defeated Mark Briscoe by pinfall with an Exploder Suplex.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles and Simon Diamond are backstage warming up. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Christopher Daniels:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]ROH...your saviors are here!! Again you don't have to thank us for the attendance spike or the high DVD sales. You can just bow down infront of us and kiss TNA's All-Star talent! [/COLOR] [B]Simon Diamond:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Simon has a problem!! For months I've been guiding two Diamond's in the Rough but tonight this Diamond will be shinning by the side of two top TNA superstars!! [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="purple"][SIZE="4"]Alex Shelley w/Junkyard Smokes vs Ace Steel[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Hono Highlights:[/B] [I]Some quick technical wrestling and reversals to kick off this wrestling exhibition. Shelley gets the upper hand after grabbing a chunk of Steel's hair and slamming him on the ground. Shelley gets some near falls and ties him up in some whacky submissions. Eventualy, Steel starts fighting back and hits Shelley with various strikes. Steel blocks a Shellshock and counters it into his Twist of Cain. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Ace Steel defeated Alex Shelley in 13:40 by pinfall with a Twist Of Cain.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]Chris Hero and Kid Kash bump into each other backstage. The two exchange some heated words and start to shove each other around. ROH security seperate the two before any real damage could be done. The two end up being dragged into opposite sides of the ROH backstage area. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Rickey Reyes vs Chris Sabin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Sabin uses his speed to start things off at a lightning pace. Sabin hits some quick dropkicks, armdrags and strikes sending Reyes tumbling to the outside. Apparently this pissed of Reyes because he grabbed a Steele Chair and blasted Chris Sabin across the head with it. The referee called for the bell and hands the match to Sabin due to dq. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Chris Sabin defeated Rickey Reyes in 6:53 following a disqualification.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Team TNA: AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels & Simon Diamond vs Austin Aries, Roderick Strong & "Classic" Colt Cabana[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Aries, Strong and Cabana started things off by rushing the TNA superstars and taking them off guard. The ROH competitors use some technical wrestling at first but kick it up a notch with Aries flying around. Unfortunately, Aries' highflying catches up with him and he misses a 450 Splash. The TNA Superstars triple team Aries and keep him at by in their corner. After some near falls on Aries he manages to tag out. Strong and Cabana clean house leaving a hurt Aries alone in the ring. This gave Diamond the opportunity to hit his Simon Series for the win. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Simon Diamond defeated Austin Aries, Roderick Strong and Colt Cabana in 12:15 when Simon Diamond defeated Austin Aries by pinfall with a Simon Series.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"][B]No-Ropes Barbwire Match Necro Butcher vs Samoa Joe[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Necro Butcher brought some weapons with him into the ring. The second Joe enters the ring Necro attacks him with his fork. It wasn't soon untill Joe was a bloody mess. Necro grabs his steel chair and attempts to knock him out but Joe blocks it with a kick. After Samoa Joe kicked the chair out of Necro Butcher's hand he tackles him to the ground and delievers some vicious strikes. Joe then Body Press him over his head and drops Necro onto the barbwire ropes. Later on, Necro sets up 2 Tables ontop of each other then wraps it in barbwire. He attempts a Top Rope Superplex on Joe but he blocks it. Joe punches his way out of the hold then counters with a Top Rope Island Driver through the tables. That was enough to keep Butcher down. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Samoa Joe defeated Necro Butcher in 9:36 by pinfall with an Island Driver.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Guerrilla Warefare Match Super Dragon vs Homicide[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B][I] Super Dragon and Homicide don't even reach ringside as these two start to duke it out at ringside. Both men exchange some vicious chair shots. Dragon dominates Homicide and places him ontop of a table then crashes down with a deadly Double Stomp. After some near falls, Homicide starts to fight back. Homicide climbs the turnbuckle but gets cut off. Dragon sets up a top rope Psycho Driver but Homicide counters it into a Kimura Lock. Dragon quickly taps out afterwards. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Homicide defeated Super Dragon in 15:04 by submission with a Kimura Lock.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Southern Justice Chris Hero vs Kid Kash[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]This was a very stiff fight between the two. Kash litteraly ripped Chris Hero's skin apart with his thunderous Knife Edge Chops. Kash hit some dangerous looking Suplexs but couldn't been Hero down. Hero mounts a comeback with some strikes. He whips Kash into the corner he counters it by Moonsaulting Hero. Kash attempts his Money Maker but Hero counters it with his Heros Welcome and puts away Kid Kash. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Chris Hero defeated Kid Kash in 14:32 by pinfall with a Heros Welcome.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]ROH Heavyweight Championship Bryan Danielson defends the ROH Heavyweight Championship against Claudio Castagnoli[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Danielson kicked off things by wrestling circles around Castagnoli. Before long Chris Hero makes his way down towards ringside and interferes in the match by pulling Danielson's feet out from underneath him. Claudio took advantage of the situation by putting the boots to American Dragon. Castagnoli and Hero double team Danielson some more behind the referees back. Towards the end Hero holds Danielson while Claudio attempted to throw some European Salt in his eyes but Dragon ducks and he blinds Chris Hero instead. Danielson hits a Dragonsuplex then applies his Arms Across America for the win. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Bryan Danielson defeated Claudio Castagnoli in 17:04 by submission with an Arms Across America. (b)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Final DVD Rating: B-[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="4"]Newswire For The Week Of June 4th!!![/SIZE][/B] 6/4/06 ROH [B]June 6th:[/B] ROH next event will be held on June 11th and it's titled "The Future is Now". All of the ROH regulars will be in attendance plus much more... [B]June 6th:[/B] At New Frontiers, Chris Sabin and Ricky Reyes fought to a Double DQ. Lately, we've had some of the most violent battles. At the Future is NOW, these two will get the chance to settle whatever problem they have in a GRUDGE MATCH. [B]June 6th:[/B] Jimmy Jacobs & BJ Whitmer, Lacey's Angels, have won themselves a Tag Team Championship match at the next show. With Jimmy Jacobs still being forced to team up with his arch enemy due to contract issues with Lacey, can they pull an upset and steal the titles from Team TNA? [B]June 6th:[/B] Simon Diamond has announced that he's the offical TNA representative who's in charge of bringing talent into ROH. And it seems that Diamond is protesting and closing all talent exchange untill ROH has a "TNA Celebration" where Daniels, Styles and Diamond would be thanked for boosting ROH's attendance. Unfortunately for them, ROH has already denied their requests. Daniels and Styles also stated that untill they are officaly acknowledged they will cause injury to every tag team they're competing against. [B]June 6th:[/B] Jim Cornette's Southern Justice continues. Although Chris Hero was able to dodge Kid Kash's deadly assault, Jim Cornette has hired former WWE Superstar, Brian Lawler to beat some sense into Chris Hero. Can Lawler get the job done or will he fall flat to the Hero's Welcome? [B]June 6th:[/B] Colt Cabana challenges Pure Wrestling Champion Nigel McGuinness once more for his Title. Last time McGuinness was unable to defend his title as he was competing in Japan. Will Nigel even show up at the June 11th event? [B]June 6th:[/B] The offical main event has been announced. Bryan Danielson will be defending his Heavyweight Championship against HOMICIDE. Homicide went on the record to state that he's been the #1 contender for awhile but because of his culture he has been ignored. At "The Future is Now", Homicide promises to win the Heavyweight title for all of the minorities.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]THE FUTURE IS NOW[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Sunday, June 11th 2006 at the Elwood Park[/COLOR] [B]ROH Heavyweight Championship[/B] Bryan Danielson defends his ROH Heavyweight Championship against Homicide [B]Southern Justice[/B] Chris Hero takes on Brian Lawler [B]Pure Wrestling Championship[/B] Nigel McGuinness defends his ROH Pure Wrestling Championship against "Classic" Colt Cabana [B]ROH Tag Team Championship[/B] Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles w/Simon Diamond defend their Tag Team Championships against BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs w/Lacey [B]Grudge Match[/B] Chris Sabin vs Rickey Reyes [B]JUST ADDED!![/B] Necro Butcher takes on Roderick Strong [B]The Future's 6 Corner Survival [/B] THE RETURNING Teddy Hart vs Jack Evans vs Alex Shelley vs Ace Steel vs Jimmy Yang vs Any Free Agent Wrestler [I][COLOR="red"]*Since this event is titled "The Future is NOW", ROH has decided to let 5 of their top talent prove who's really the future while the 6th spot is going to be given to any Free Agent Wrestler that wants to be apart of ROH. [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="6"]The Future is NOW[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Saturday, June 1th 2006 156 people at the Elwood Park[/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Blue"]The show kicked off with all 5 men in the Futue 6 Corner Survival Scramble match making their way to ringside. A lot of free agents arrived at ROH earlier today in hopes that they could be given the Free Agent spot in this match. "Freak on a Leash" by Korn hits and to everyones surprise the Free Agent who was given the spot in this Scramble match was....BILLY KIDMAN!! Kidman makes his way down to ringside while the ROH crowd errupts. A small "Kidman, Kidman, Kidman" chant starts up as Billy Kidman jumps into the ring and acknowldges the ROH fans. [/COLOR][/I] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Future's 6 Corner Surivival Scramble Teddy Hart vs Jack Evans vs Ace Steel vs Alex Shelley vs Jimmy Yang vs Billy Kidman[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Alex Shelley and Ace Steel start off things with some mat wrestling. Suddenly the amateur style wrestling turn into hard and stiff strikes. The two exchange some blows and eventualy tossing each other around with various suplexes. Steel manages to hit an overhead belly to belly suplex to the outside on Shelly then dives ontop of him and continue the attack. While the bigger guys in this match are on the outside, the match starts to pick up it's pace. A lot of high flying and flippy moves exchanged by the rest of the competitors. Teddy Hart throws Jack Evans to the outside next to Steel and Shelly who are still brawling and hits a No-Hand Halo to the outside ontop of all three men. Jimmy Yang hits a Sky-Drill Press ontop of the wrestlers outside. Billy Kidman is next and he hits a Top Rop Shooting Star Press onto everyone. Finally Jack Evans climbs to the top and hits a Double Moonsault. Bodies are spread everywhere on the outside as the fans show appreciation by chanting "Holy ****!". Jimmy Yang and Billy Kidman find their way back into the ring. Yang attempts a powerbomb but Kidman counters it into a Facebuster. He then climbs to the top and hits his Shooting Star Press for the win. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Billy Kidman defeated Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Ace Steel, Alex Shelley and Jimmy Yang in 14:59 when Billy Kidman defeated Jimmy Yang by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press.(b+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Afterwards, Billy Kidman shakes Jimmy Yangs hand. The two celebrate inside of the ring showing good sportsmanship. Good things seem to be on the horizon for Billy Kidman's ROH career. Earlier today, Matt Sydal approaches Kid Kash backstage and shakes his hand. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal:[/B] Hi, I'm Matt Sydal and it's a pleasure to meet you, sir. [B]Kid Kash:[/B] Hey kid, names Kid Kash, pleasure to meet you too. [B]Matt Sydal:[/B] I've been a big fan of yours for awhile. Do you think you can show me some moves before tonights show? [B]Kid Kash:[/B] Yeah kid just let be get my boot o-- [COLOR="blue"][I]Claudio Castagnoli and Super Dragon interrupt. They walk into the room and push Sydal out of the way so they're facing Kid Kash. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Claudio Castagnoli:[/B] So look who it is...Mr. LOSER KASH!! Hahaha... [B]Kid Kash:[/B] What do you two clowns want? [B]Claudio Castagnoli:[/B] Well Dragon and I were just minding our own businness when we heard this youngester asking you for pointers. And we wouldn't feel right warning this kid on how much you SUCK!! [B]Super Dragon:[/B] Hahaha...man how does it feel to be brought in by a personal friend to teach someone a lesson only to get your ass kicked!! Wow...you must really be a loser!! [COLOR="blue"][I]Matt Sydal pushes his way back into the conversation making sure to shove Castagnoli and Dragon. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal:[/B] Listen, this man has been competing before you two started breast feeding!! Instead of running your mouths why don't you two face Kid Kash and myself in a Tag Team match!! [B]Claudio Castagnoli:[/B] Super Dragon and myself against you two jobbers?! Hahaha...okay okay...but don't complain after we whip the mat with both of your faces!! [COLOR="blue"]Super Dragon and Claudio Castagnoli walk out of the dressing room while Kid Kash pats Sydal on his shoulder and takes him to the ring for some pointers. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Claudio Castagnoli & Super Dragon vs Kid Kash & Matt Sydal[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Kid Kash and Super Dragon start things off by exchanging some stiff strikes. Kid Kash gets the better of Dragon with a Hurricanrana. Dragon slides to the outside to get away from Kash only to get caught with a Slingshot Hurricanrana to the outside. Sydal and Claudio rush into the ring. Sydal uses his speed to avoid his European Strikes. After some Armdrags and Dropkicks Sydal attempts a Standing Moonsault but Castagnoli catches him and delievers a Powerslam. Dragon and Claudio begin to focus their attention on Sydal making sure he doesn't make the tag to his mentor. Super Dragon nearly kills the kid with his Double Stomp and his Curb Stomp into the bottom Turnbuckle. Finally, when Dragon and Claudio attempted a Double Backdrop, Matt Sydal was able to counter it with a Double Flying DDT. Sydal crawls to the corner and makes the tag. Kash cleans house with some stiff Lariats. He hits his Money maker on Super Dragon but Claudio breaks up the pinfall. The two try to double team Kash but Sydal interrupts and he manages to turn it around. Kash and Sydal put the Combat Zone dup in opposite corners then whip them into each other. Claudio gets clotheslined over the ropes to the outside by Kash then gets hit with a Plancha. Sydal then hits his own version of the Money Maker on Super Dragon for the win[/I]. [B][SIZE="4"]Kid Kash and Matt Sydal defeated Claudio Castagnoli and Super Dragon in 12:47 when Matt Sydal defeated Super Dragon by pinfall with a Money Maker.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]"Dispossable Teens" by Marilyn Manson hits as Christoperher Daniels, AJ Styles & Simon Diamond make their way to ringside. The trios ignore the ROH fans as they walk down the enterance ramp and into the ring. Diamond grabs a microphone and asks to stop the music. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Simon Diamond:[/B] Simon has a problem!! As most of you already know...I am the offical TNA representative for talent exchange to ROH. ROH's attendance and DVD sales have spiked ever since my clients returned. So since the majority of your fans buy tickets to see TNA superstars we've requested a special "THANK-YOU TNA" Ceremony. Untill our demands and requests are meet there will be NO MORE TNA talent exchange! [COLOR="blue"][I]Christopher Daniels takes the microphone away from Simon Diamond. The crowd starts a "You Sold Out" chant. Daniels takes a moment to let the fans finish their chant then he begins to speak his mind. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Christopher Daniels:[/B] That's right. AJ Styles and myself have busted our asses to put asses in those seats. So untill we get some sort of "thank-you" then not only will there be no more talent exchanges but we're going to end the career of any Tag Team challenges who we compete against. Starting tonight, after we beat BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs, we're going to break every limb on their bodies!! [COLOR="blue"][I]Daniels drops the microphone and starts to stretch for his upcoming tag team championship defense. [/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]ROH Tag Team Championships AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels defend the ROH Tag Team Championships against Lacey's Angels[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]BJ Whitmer enters the ring with Christopher Daniels. They fight over a lockup but BJ breaks it and tags Jimmy Jacobs. Jacobs refuses to enter the ring but BJ tosses him over the top rope. Whitmer then leaves ringside with Lacey, leaving Jacobs alone to fend off Team TNA. Daniels and Styles hit all of their signature moves on Jimmy Jacobs. Jacobs didn't even lay a finger on Team TNA. Styles finishes the destruction with a Styles Clash to retain the Tag Titles. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels defeated Jimmy Jacobs and BJ Whitmer in 5:55 when AJ Styles defeated Jimmy Jacobs by pinfall with a Styles Clash. (b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]After the match, Daniels & Styles continue to beat down on Jimmy Jacobs. Simon Diamond slides in with a chair and places Jacob's head inbetween the chair. Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles climb opposing turnbuckle and tease a double stomp onto the chair untill "The Champ is Here" by Jadakiss hits. Samoa Joe runs out and cleans house. Team TNA slide out of the ring and gather together on the outside. Joe attends to Jimmy Jacobs then grabs a microphone. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] You three bastards are giving former ROH wrestlers who have made a profit in TNA a bad name! Ring of Honor gave us a chance...an opportunity...to showcase our skills and ideas. If it wasn't for ROH there wouldn't be a "Fallen Angel", there wouldn't be a AJ Stles, there wouldn't be a Samoa Joe! So if you fools feel that ROH owes you a "Thank-You" let me speak for the entire company when I say, "**** You!". And as for you ending the careers of any challengers who compete against you...well let me be the first to announce your next challengers....Christoper Daniels, AJ Styles you're defending those Tag Titles against "The Samoa Wrecking Machine"!! And I'm bringing a former ROH superstar who traveled to TNA with me as a Tag Team partner. But you'll have to wait untill the next event to find out who it is.... [COLOR="blue"][I]"Tha Champ is Here" by Jadakiss hits as Samoa Joe drops the microphone while Team TNA walk up the ramp never taking their eyes off of the angry Samoan. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Grudge Match Rickey Reyes vs Chris Sabin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Sabin takes down Rickey Reyes the second the bell sounds. He starts grounding and pounding Reyes into the mat then throws him to the outside. Chris Sabin rolls to the outside and smashes Reyes across the head with a Steel Chair. Sabin sets up a Table between the ring apron and the steel guard rail then places Reyes ontop of it. Sabin climbs the turnbuckle and attempts a Diving Elbowdrop but Rickey Reyes rolls out of the way and Chris Sabin comes crashing through the table. Reyes throws Sabin into the ring and hits a Fisherman Buster for the win. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Ricky Reyes defeated Chris Sabin in 12:24 by pinfall with a Fisherman Buster.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="purple"][SIZE="4"]Necro Butcher vs Roderick Strong[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Hono Highlights:[/B] [I]Necro Butcher comes out slugging like a drunk madman. Strong gets hit with some potatoes but soon covers up to block Necro's unique attack. Necro tires himself out from throwing wild punches which gives time for Strong to hit a Backbreaker. Strong puts Necro on his shoulder then presses him into a Gutbuster. He bends over holding his stomach in pain giving Strong enough time to hit his Death by Roderick. And that's enough to keep him down. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Roderick Strong defeated Necro Butcher in 7:40 by submission with a Death By Roderick.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Homicide is backstage in his room getting ready for his Heayweight Championship match. [/COLOR] [B]Homicide: [/B]Nearly 4 months ago I won Contendership for the Heavyweight title. But I was constantly ignored and shoved away to the side while crackas like Claudio Castagnoli get their shots. What the **** did Castagnoli do to get a Heavyweight Title shot?! Huh?! Nothing!! Thats what he did!! ROH's offices are filled with racists. From that Southern Redneck Jim Cornette to the Biggot Texan Terry Funk!! But tonight, I'm taking my ball and running with it. Tonight, I'm winning the Heavyweight Championship. Not for me...but for all of the minorities...for my brothers! Peace Out... [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Southern Justice Brian Lawler vs Chris Hero[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Brian Lawler uses his experience to out-wrestle Chris Hero. After some Hip Tosses and Armdrags Hero tries to get Lawler off of him by throwing him into the ropes unfortunately Brian Lawler reverses the whip and Backdrops Hero 10 feet into the air. Lawler slams Hero near the turnbuckle then asends to the top and attempts a Top Rope Legdrop but Hero rolls outta the way. Hero keeps Brian Lawler down with some stomps and elbows. Hero applies his Cravat but Lawler fights back with some elbows. Lawler hits a Spinebuster to break the hold. Hero walks into some Clotheslines and Body Slams. Brian Lawler climbs the top rope once again and signals his Top Rope Legdrop when Hero throws powder into his eyes. Lawler falls into the ring and into the Hangmans Clutch. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Chris Hero defeated Brian Lawler in 14:59 by submission with a Hangmans Clutch.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Afterwards, Jim Cornette walks out with a microphone looking as pissed off as he's ever been. [/COLOR] [B]Jim Cornette[/B]: Chris Hero, don't think this punishment is over! Oh no it's far from being over! Next event the Southern Justice continues as you will compete against Chris Hamrick and Tracey Smothers in a Handi-Cap match!! [COLOR="blue"][I]Chris Hero has a look of disbelief on his face. Hero points at Cornette and flips him the bird then he picks up the beaten Brian Lawler and hits a Cravat Cutter. The crowd strangely pops for Hero's newfound attitude. [/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]Pure Wrestling Championship Nigel McGuinness defends his Pure Wrestling Championship against "Classic" Colt Cabana[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Some quick mat wrestling to kick things off. Nigel quickly slams Cabana right next to the ropes and applies a Triangle Lock forcing Colt to use his 1st Rope Break. Colt Cabana fights back and whips Nigel into the turnbuckle. He charges towards McGuinness only to get a boot in the face. Nigel Locks on the Tarantula lock forcing Cabana to automaticly use his 2nd Rope Break. Nigel has dominated most of the match so far proving his time in Japan has helped his ring-work. McGuinness slapped on a Kimura and kicks Colt's leg out from underneath him sending him crashing down into the Kimura Lock. Cabana quickly makes his way into the ropes from his 3rd and Final Rope Break. Nigel McGuinness puts Cabana on his shoulders and teases a DVD but Cabana elbows his way back onto his feet. Cabana shows a lot of fighting spirit by knocking him down with a Strong Lariat. Nigel staggers to his feet after getting knocked out and walks into the Colt 45 and that's enough to hold the Pure Wrestling Champion down.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Colt Cabana defeated Nigel McGuinness in 14:44 by pinfall with a Colt 45. Colt Cabana wins the ROH Pure title. (a)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]ROH Heavyweight Championship Bryan Danielson defends the ROH Heavyweight Championship against Homicide[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Homicide and Bryan Danielson shake each others hand. The match starts off slow with both men feeling the match out. Danielson finally outwrestles Homicide and Dropkicks him outta the ring. Homicide shows some aggression kicking over some ringside chairs but eventualy returns back into the ring. Danielson quickly takes Homicide down again and schools him. Danielson throws Homicide into the whips and attempts a Leapfrog but Homicide stops short and catches him in an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Homicide mounts Danielson and lays some punches on him. After some dangerous suplexs and near falls by Homicide he decides to lock on the Kimura Lock but Bryan Danielson breaks it. American Dragon is a house of fire laying in some Clotheslines and Dropkicks. Danielson hits a Dragon Suplex for a 2 count. The ROH Heavyweight Champ then locks on his Arms Across America. Homicide crawls to the ropes but he's too far away. He's litteraly seconds from Giving Up when Jay Lethal, Ron Killings and Ruckus run out. They break the submisssion up then hit a 3 Man Con-chair-to on Danielson. The referee is about to disqualify them when Homicide hits him with a Lariat. The Challenger crawls ontop of the champion while Killings, Lethal and Ruckus call for another referee. Soon enough another offical runs out and slides into the ring to make the count. 1...2...BRYAN DANIELSON KICKS OUT AT 2!! Homicide cant believe it!! He picks up Danielson and hits his Cop Killa not once but twice then covers him. 1....2...3!!! HOMICIDE IS THE NEW ROH HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!![/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Homicide defeated Bryan Danielson in 18:52 by pinfall with a Cop Killa. The match also had a lot of interference: Jay Lethal targeted Danielson, Ron Killings attacked Danielson, and finally Ruckus interfered against Danielson. Homicide wins the ROH World Heavyweight title. (b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Homicide celebrates in the ring with (his brothers?) Ruckus, Ron Killings and Jay Lethal. What are these 3 men doing in ROH and why did they just help Homicide cheat his way to victory over Bryan Danielson? Theres so many questions to be answered on the next event!![/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Final DVD Rating: B[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="4"]Newswire For The Week Of June 13th!!![/SIZE][/B] 6/13/06 ROH [B]June 13th:[/B] ROH's next event is "Death Before DisHonor" on June 19th 2006. [B]June 13th:[/B] Billy Kidman has impressed the Contendership Council with his debut on The Future is Now. After defeating 5 other ROH wrestlers in a Scramble, he's set himself at the top of the Contendership List. Although, Jimmy Yang feels as if he has to redeem himself as he was the man to take the fall. Yang respects Billy Kidman but his challenge to the ROH newcomer is about honor. Jimmy Yang vs Billy Kidman in a Fight for Honor. [B]June 13th:[/B] After watching Jimmy Jacob's left to be destroyed by Team TNA. Jim Cornette has sanctioned a re-match between Jimmy Jacobs and BJ Whitmer in a Fight Without Honor. If Jimmy Jacob's wins then he no longer has to be Lacey's Slave. [B]June 13th:[/B] Samoa Joe challenged the ROH Tag Team Champions, Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles, to teach them a lesson. Not only does he want to bring respect back into ROH from TNA competitors but he's also sticking up for the rest of the Roster. At Death Before Dishonor, Samoa Joe and a TNA partner will take on Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles for the Tag Team Titles. [B]June 13th:[/B] Rickey Reyes & Roderick Strong's win on the Future is Now got them a Pure Wrestling Contendership match. Although, they are not alone. Ace Steel, Colt Cabana's bestfriend and tag team partner, has also been added to the match. [B]June 13th: [/B]The Spanish Announce Team RETURN!! Jose Maximo, Joel Maximo & The Amazing Red return to ROH to take on Claudio Castagnoli, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon. [B]June 13th: [/B]"Classic" Colt Cabana defends his newly won Pure Wrestling Championship against any and all commers. [B]June 13th:[/B] After The Future is Now, we have ourselves a NEW Heavyweight Champion. Homicide defeated Bryan Danielson with some help of Ruckus, Ron Killings & Jay Lethal. Homicide has went on the record after his championship match stating that the minorities of wrestling have finally become the majority. Bryan Danielson on the other hand feels robbed. He's stated that Homicide and his thugs robbed him of his dignity and pride. So At Death Before Dishonor, Bryan Danielson gets a re-match against Homicide for the ROH Heavyweight Championship....in...a....STEEL CAGE MATCH!!

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Sunday, June 19th 2006 at the Emmaus Fire Company[/COLOR] [B]Steel Cage Match for the ROH Championship[/B] Homicide defends his ROH Championship against Bryan Danielson [B]Pure Wrestling Championship[/B] "Classic" Colt Cabana defends his Pure Wrestling Championship against Any Challengers [B]Tag Team Championship[/B] AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels defends their ROH Tag Team Championship against Samoa Joe & a former ROH and current TNA Superstar [B]The Spanish Announce Team RETURNS[/B] Jose Maximo, Joel Maximo & The Amazing Red take on Claudio Castagnoli, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon [B]Pure Wrestling Contendership Match[/B] Rickey Reyes vs Roderick Strong vs Ace Steel [B]Fight Without Honor[/B] Jimmy Jacobs fights for his freedom against BJ Whitmer w/Lacey [B]Fight For Honor[/B] Billy Kidman vs Jimmy Yang [B]Tag Team Match[/B] Matt Sydal & Kid Kash vs Jack Evans & Teddy Hart[/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]AUSTIN ARIES ACCEPTS COLT CABANA'S CHALLENGE[/SIZE][/B] 6/15/06 After Colt Cabana laid out an open challenge two days ago, former ROH Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries has accepted. Austin Aries has stated that Colt Cabana was dominated during his Pure Wrestling Title match and the only reason he won was due to Nigel McGuinness' jetlag. At "Death Before Dishonor", Austin Aries promises to add more ROH gold to his career. [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="6"]DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Sunday, June 19th 2006 156 people at the Emmaus Fire Company[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Teddy Hart & Jack Evans vs Kid Kash & Matt Sydal[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B][I] Teddy Hart and Matt Sydal start things off at a fast pace. After some great back and forth action Sydal makes the tag to Kid Kash and Teddy Hart wants nothing to do with him so he tags out to Evans. Kid Kash destroys Jack Evans with some stiff strikes and slams. Sydal gets taged back in and gets some minor offense on Evans. Sydal attempts a Top Rope Crossbody but Evans ducks and sends him crashing. Evans and Hart now focus their attack on Sydal. Later on the match they attempt the Hart Attack on Sydal but he ducks and Forearms his way out of it. Matt Sydal tags to Kid Kash who cleans house. Sydal clotheslines Teddy Hart to the outside then hits a Standing Moonsault on the ground. Kid Kash is left alone in the ring with Evans as he hits the Money Maker for the win.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Kid Kash and Matt Sydal defeated Teddy Hart and Jack Evans in 19:54 when Kid Kash defeated Jack Evans by pinfall with a Money Maker.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Jimmy Jacob's is backstage in his dressing room looking down at one of Lacey's photographs. He starts crying then suddenly rips the picture in half and throws it on the ground. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs:[/B] For years I've loved you! For years I've laid in bed awake thinking about you! For years I've written poems about being with you! But after weeks of being your slave I've grown to HATE YOU! I HATE YOU LACEY! I hate your smell, your beauty, your voice, your walk and your attitude. I hate everything about you!! I wish I would have never fallen in love with you...but I have. And I still have feelings for you. Which is why...win, lose, draw...I'm leaving ROH forever. If I can't live with you...I don't want to live at all... [COLOR="blue"][I]Jimmy Jacobs walks away wiping the tears running down his face.[/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Fight for Honor Jimmy Yang vs Billy Kidman[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Both men shake each others hands. Some quick back and forth wrestling which eventualy ends with a double stand-off. The ROH fans show the appreciation by clapping. Jimmy Yang gets more aggressive and uses a knee to get the upperhand. Yang hits some of his signature moves on Kidman and gets a little bit ****y. Yang attempts a Powerbomb on Kidman but he counters it with a Facebuster. Kidman fires up and lands some strikes on Yang. Billy Kidman hits a version of the Unprettier for 2 count. He then hits a Neckbreak near the ropes then asends to the top. Billy Kidman signals for the Shooting Star Press but Yang pushes the referee into the ropes causing Kidman to crotch himself. Yang throws Kidman off of the top then climbs to the top. He hits his Yang Time which is enough to put Kidman away.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Jimmy Yang defeated Billy Kidman in 19:33 by pinfall with a Yang Time.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Afterwards, Billy Kidman tries to shake Jimmy Yangs hand but he ignores him and continues his victory celebration. Kidman leaves ringside while Yang celebrates as if he just won the Heavyweight title. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Fight Without Honor BJ Whitmer w/Lacey vs Jimmy Jacobs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Jimmy Jacobs comes charging at Whitmer the second the bell sounds. Jacobs hits some Forearms then sends him into the ropes and hits him with a Huge Flying Forearm. Whitmer rolls out of the ring to gather his thoughts together when Jacobs hits a Suicide Dive. Jacobs grabs a Steele Chair and whacks him across the back. He winds-up to hit Whitmer again with the chair but Lacey dives ontop of her Boyfriend. Jimmy Jacobs grabs her by the hair and tosses her off to the side. She lays on the floor screaming from pain when Jacobs sees what he's done. Jimmy drops the chair and goes over to attend to Lacey. While he's focusing on his ex-girlfriend, BJ Whitmer grabs his Steele Chair and hits him on the back of his head. Whitmer throws him back into the ring and starts to beat on his former Tag Team partner. Lacey slides a Table into the ring. Whitmer sets it up on the corner turnbuckle and leans Jacobs onto it. Whitmer attempts to spear Jimmy through the table but he dodges it sending BJ crashing through the table. Jacobs drags BJ Whitmer out of the broken rubble and hits a Contra Code to finish him off. Jimmy Jacob's is finally a Free Man. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Jimmy Jacobs defeated BJ Whitmer in 17:34 by pinfall with a Contra Code.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]After the match, Lacey slides into the ring to attend to BJ Whitmer. Jimmy Jacobs grabs her by the hair and kisses her. Lacey falls over and starts to wipe her face as if she's disgusted. Jimmy grabs a microphone...[/I][/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs:[/B] Thank-You ROH! But this is goodbye... [COLOR="blue"][I]The ROH crowd start a "Please don't go!, Please don't go!" chant which is then followed by a "Thank-You Jimmy!, Thank-You Jimmy!" chant. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Jacobs:[/B] Lacey, goodbye, I will always love you... [COLOR="blue"][I]Jimmy Jacobs drops his microphone and rolls out of the ring. The ROH crowd continues their "Thank-You Jimmy!" chant as an appreciative Jimmy Jacobs gives his final bow. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Pure Wrestling Championship Contendership Match Ace Steel vs Rickey Reyes vs Roderick Strong[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Rickey Reyes tells Ace Steel and Roderick Strong to start off this match while he watches. Steel and Roderick shake each others hand then start to mat wrestle. Steel uses his experience to get the upperhand on Strong and unleashes some crisp strikes and suplexs. Steel eventualy clotheslines Strong over the top when Reyes comes in and starts beating on Ace Steel. Strong tries to comes back in but Reyes boots him off of the ring apron. Ace Steel starts fighting back and hits some great looking suplexs on Reyes. Strong finally gets back in and hits his various Backbreakers on Reyes. Roderick attempts to pin him but Steel breaks up the pinfall. They begin to argue and shove each other around when Reyes gets to his feet and dropkicks Strong into Steel sending Ace through the ring ropes. Roderick then gets locked in Reyes Dragon Sleeper. He has no other option but to tap out.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Ricky Reyes defeated Ace Steel and Roderick Strong in 19:31 when Ricky Reyes defeated Roderick Strong by submission with a Dragon Sleeper.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Homicide, Ron Killings, Jay Lethal & Ruckus are in some street alley. Homicide has his ROH Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and a Pocket Knife in his right hand. After fiddling around with his Pocket Knife, Homicide looks up at the camera and speaks his mind. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Homicide:[/B] I bet you're wondering why I brought you here? I told you I'd bring the ROH Heavyweight title to the minorities and these streets are where we're from. From the drug dealers to the pimps and thugs...these are my people...these are my brothers. American Dragon, I want you to remember this while I'm cutting you open in the Cage. While you're fighting for your pride, honor and respect...I'm fighting for an entire nation!! I'm fighting for all of the black wrestlers who've been held down because of their color. And untill this industry promises to treat us as equals, the minorities of wrestling will not stop!! Peace Out!! [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Jose Maximo, Joel Maximo & The Amazing Red vs Claudio Castagnoli, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]The ROH crowd errupts the second the Spanish Announce Team make their way out from the curtains. A huge "Welcome Back!, Welcome Back!" chant starts. The S.A.T.'s fly around the ring showing no signs of ringrust. The Combat Zone wrestlers have a hard time trying to catch these speedy high flyers. Red tries to exchange kicks with Super Dragon which is a huge mistake. Dragon grabs Reds head and starts to deliever a shiver of boots to his face. He throws Red into his corner and they isolate him. Necro busts Red open with some Stiff Punches and Headbuts. Red tries to tag his partners but his opponents drag him back into their corner. Claudio holds Red and tells Necro and Dragon to hit him with a Double Yakuza Kick. They wind up but Amazing Red ducks and they accidentaly hit Claudio. This gives Red enough time to make the tag. Jose and Joel Maximo come in with a house of fire and clean house. The Maximos throws Claudio and Dragon over the top rope while Red hits a Sky-Twister Press onto both men. This gave the SATs time to hit their Spanish Fly on Necro Butcher for the victory.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]The Amazing Red, Jose Maximo and Joel Maximo defeated Claudio Castagnoli, Necro Butcher and Super Dragon in 16:35 when The S.A.T.'s defeated Necro Butcher by pinfall with the Spanish Fly.(c+)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]"Disposable Teens" by Marilyn Manson hits as Team TNA make their way to ringside. They take off their enterance gear and start stretching for their Tag Team Championship match. "The Champ is Here" by Jadakiss hits and Samoa Joe walks out alone. He acknowledges the fans then enters the ring. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Samoa Joe:[/B] Team TNA, you wanted a "Than-You TNA" ceremony? Well this is the closest thing you'll ever get in ROH!! I'd like to introduce to you my Tag Team partner for tonight. He is a former Ring of Honor wrestler who's currently competing in TNA. .......Matt Bentley!!! [COLOR="blue"][I]Matt Bentley makes his way past the curtain. The crowd errupts with another "Welcome Back!" chant which is then followed by a "**** TNA!, **** TNA!" chant. Bentley gets inside of the ring as Daniels and Styles ambush their opponents. The bell sounds. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]ROH Tag Team Championship Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles defeated Samoa Joe & Matt Bentley[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Styles and Daniels ambush their opponents and try to beat them down. They whip them into the ropes and attempt a double backdrop but Joe and Bentley kick them in the face. Styles and Daniels stumble backwards towards the ropes and get clotheslined outside. Team TNA re-group outside as Joe and Bentley celebrate in the ring. Daniels slides back into the ring and starts with Bentley. Matt Bentley tosses Christopher Daniels around with some hiptosses and armdrags then tags out to Samoa Joe. Joe chops Daniels and sends him across the ring. He tags out to AJ Styles. Styles comes in all fired up attempting to hit Joe with some kicks. Joe no sells his strikes then smacks him across the face. Samoa Joe throws Styles around then clotheslines him outta his boots. Joe tags back out to Bentley. Matt Bentley tries to throw Styles into the ropes but it gets reversed and Daniels gets a cheap shot in once he hits his side of the ropes. Styles capitalizes on Bentleys distraction and hits him with a High Dropkick. Team TNA beat on Bentley hitting some of their signature moves for a lot of near falls. Daniels attempts to apply a Figure Four Leglock but Bentley kicks him off into his tag team partner. This gave Bentley time to tag out. Samoa Joe hits the ring with STIFF clotheslines and kicks. He hits flying Boots to both Daniels and Styles. Diamond grabs one of Joes feet and tries to trip him but it doesn't work. Joe grabs him by his head and lifts him onto the ring apron. He asks the fans if they want him to punch him right on the face. Suddenly Styles hits a Running Forearm sending Joe to the outside. AJ Styles follows up with a Halo Dive onto Joe and Diamond. Inside the ring, Matt Bentley sets Daniels up for his Diving Elbow but FRANKIE KAZARIAN runs out and tosses him off the top and into the ring. Bentley fell right into Daniels' Last Rites. That was enough for the 3 count. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles defeated Samoa Joe and Matt Bentley in 21:45 when Christopher Daniels defeated Matt Bentley by pinfall with a Last Rites.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]Afterwards, Team TNA with Frankie Kazarian meet on the outside. They grab their tag team titles as Diamond grabs himself a microphone. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Simon Diamond:[/B] I'd like to introduce to all of you my PROBLEM SOLVER!! He is "The Future" Frankie Kazarian!!! [COLOR="blue"][I]Team TNA make their way to the back with the Tag Titles while an angry Samoa Joe is left attending to Matt Bentley inside of the ring. [/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]Pure Wrestling Championship Colt Cabana defends the Pure Wrestling Championship against Austin Aries[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Both men start off with some quick mat wrestling. Austin Aries takes control and hits some of his signature moves. Aries attempts one of his dropkicks but Cabana side-steps and applies a rear-naked chokehold. Aries grabs the ropes using his first Rope Break. Cabana signals for a Lariat but Aries ducks and dropkicks his head off. Aries continues to beat on Cabana applying a Boston Crab Submission. Colt tries to counter it but is forced to use his first Rope Break. Aries focuses his attack on Cabanas legs using some kicks and holds to weaken them. Aries applies a Spinning Toe Hold but Cabana kicks him off sending Aries into the turnbuckle. Cabana starts to punch and chop Austin Aries down in the corner. He whips him into the opposite side and once again calls for his Running Lariat but his legs give out from under him and he falls half-way. Aries tries to capatalize by climbing the top and attempting his 450 Splash. Cabana rolls out of the way sending Aries crashing into the ground. Aries stumbles onto his feet then turns right into the Running Lariat and thats enough to keep him down.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Colt Cabana defeated Austin Aries in 19:48 by pinfall with a Running Lariat. (b)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]Southern Justice Tracy Smothers and Chris Hamrick vs Chris Hero[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights:[/B] [I]Hero tries to fight off both men but the numbers seem to be too much for him. The Southern duo double team Hero trying to keep him down for the quick pinfall. Hero reaches into his tights and pulls out a pair of Brass Knuckles. He punches Hamrick across the face sending him to the outside. This left Smothers alone with Hero. Chris Hero fires up and starts hitting all of his signature moves. Finaly he hits his Heros Welcome and puts them away. The crowd surprisingly pops for Hero's victory.[/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Chris Hero defeated Tracy Smothers and Chris Hamrick in 19:43 when Chris Hero defeated Tracy Smothers by pinfall with a Heros Welcome.(b-)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Cornette runs out in a fit of rage. He grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and makes the Hero's next challenge. [/COLOR] [B]Jim Cornette:[/B] Hero, I'm sick of this!! That's why I've called one of my close personal friends to take care of you for good!! Chris Hero...your next opponent will be....Bobby Eaton!!! [COLOR="blue"][I]Hero can't believe his ears. He nods his head in disbelief then points at Cornette and flips him the bird. The crowd errupts as Hero's theme song sends him home. [/I][/COLOR] [I][COLOR="blue"]Bryan Danielson's theme hits for the scheduled Cage Match but for whatever reason he doesn't make his way out from behind the curtains. The music stops then re-plays but yet again nobody walks out. Suddenly Danielson is thrown out from the back in a bloody mess. Homicide, Ron Killings, Ruckus & Jay Lethal walk out continuing their assualt. Homicide drags Danielson down the enterance ramp then rams his head into the side of the cage. His brothers open the door and the throws American Dragon into the ring. Homicide enters the cage and the officals lock the door as the bell sounds. [/COLOR][/I] [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="purple"]ROH Heavyweight Championship Homicide defends the ROH Championship against Bryan Danielson[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Honor Highlights[/B]: [I]Homicide picks up the beaten Danielson and hits a Cop Killa then covers him. 1...2...3....that's all it took to keep him down. [/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Homicide defeated Bryan Danielson in 0:31 by pinfall with a Cop Killa.(b)[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]After the match Homicide grabs a microphone and kneels right next to Danielson. He grabs his hair and holds his head up so that he can hear him. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Homicide:[/B] Danielson, let me make this perfectly clear to you...if you EVER...and I mean EVER...challenge me again...I'll make sure to let my brothers KILL YOU!! I'm the Heavyweight Champion and that's how it's going to stay for a long while...PEACE OUT!! [COLOR="blue"][I]Homicide drops the microphone ontop of Danielson and celebrates his victory with his brothers. The crowd are pissed. Soon enough the ROH ring is covered from objects that the fans threw in there. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Final DVD Rating: B[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Archived