How to complete a turn during an Angle?

<p>I think all angles can turn now?</p><p> </p><p>

To turn someone, set them to turn in an angle and then I'm fairly sure it's something like "handle changes" in the bottom left when you get to that segment of the show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49580" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There used to be an option in angle 'can turn'<p> </p><p> I dont see that in TEW 2020 and cant figure out how to turn somebody during an angle, anybody figured it out?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There are road agent notes for angles now and turn is one of them. Bottom right i wanna say when booking the angle to access the road agent note section. Just set the road agent note and during the show it will have a button showing to do the turn. Any angle can now trigger a turn if you add the road agent note.</p>