Hogan vs Flair ‘91 question

If I want to book and old fight, like Flair vs Hogan ‘91 bout, with essentially several fights in one:

1. Hogan wins fair and square but the judge finds a weak reason to keep it going.

2. Flair wins dirty with a metal ring he later hides in his pants.

3. Hogan wins fair again, this time ending the bout.

Should I book something like this as one match or three?

Very much also depends on what your product is.

You may get penalized for overbooking a match. I also don't understand the logic behind doing that.

Would really need to know what your end goal is. Usually matches are only restarted once do to heel hijinks, don't think I have ever seen one restarted twice, especially when the babyface gets over clean the first time.

If I want to book and old fight, like Flair vs Hogan ‘91 bout, with essentially several fights in one:

1. Hogan wins fair and square but the judge finds a weak reason to keep it going.

2. Flair wins dirty with a metal ring he later hides in his pants.

3. Hogan wins fair again, this time ending the bout.

Should I book something like this as one match or three?

1) How about Hogan wins but Flairs foot was on the rope and the referee didn't see it? So he can claim Hogan never actually beat him.

2) Ring? Brass knucks!

3) Sounds good.

Just my opinion but I'd make this last 6 matches instead of 3. Lol

Definitely wouldn't book it as one match if you're trying to stay true to the time period.

Generally that stuff is considered the business that happens during the match, which TEW doesn't go into that much detail about (that's more of a wrestling spirit thing).

This is Storytelling or Spectacle from my view. A match where the story being told is more important than the action.

If you're more concerned with story than forget about trying to get a 5* match and just book it how you want.

Option 1: 3 Matches with angles between each that explains the previous finish.

Option 2: Since 1 & 2 weren't technically finishes I would make it one match and have a decision reversal finish.