Adam Ryland EMLL Dynasty

Anyone else interested in Adam's take on EMLL? The profiles are all so interesting. I want to know how the company is run. Hahahaha

I love EMLL but I like that there's just the bios. If Adam ran it as a save it would be "official" one of the things I like about the C-Verse is there is so much freedom to do things. EMLL (along with my Road to Glory Challenge save) will definitely be one of my live streams.

I love EMLL but I like that there's just the bios. If Adam ran it as a save it would be "official" one of the things I like about the C-Verse is there is so much freedom to do things. EMLL (along with my Road to Glory Challenge save) will definitely be one of my live streams.

This is one of the strengths of the C-Verse in my opinion. You get to fill in the blacks, while in RW saves i have to do research because these are real people and I don't wanna not know about guys I'm signing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49671" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There is an EMLL thread here and the discussion just goes to show how different people are taking it. I ran it a bunch in the demo and actually managed to keep to the 1 v 1 nature of the company. I thought it would be much harder than it was.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For someone who loves the masked element of lucha, and the characters, but absolutely despises lucha constructs like Captain's Falls, and 2-out-3 falls matches. And hair vs. Mask matches every 10 seconds(How many does RW Atlantis have now, 800M?) This is actually a huge plus. Let's me book without almost all of the stuff I can't stand about Lucha and focus on the stuff I want to like about it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49671" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There is an EMLL thread here and the discussion just goes to show how different people are taking it. I ran it a bunch in the demo and actually managed to keep to the 1 v 1 nature of the company. I thought it would be much harder than it was.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've managed to do so as well so far. It's not that hard and actually makes me need to think a bit more about how I want to build my feuds. I always want at least 1 good talker or a brawler in there so the story can advance through angles without having constant repeat matches.</p><p> </p><p> Having said that, I am considering opening it up, maybe with some restrictions, just because the entire company is just so perfectly built for Stable feuds.</p><p> </p><p> I don't even really want to introduce tag belts or trios belts, etc. Just having groups of guys go to war for the rings of Power seems like a good enough reason to me.</p><p> </p><p> On that note, only one of the rings is specifically identified as 'being occasionally defended' outside of the annual event where it is won. For me I'm trying to decide whether the others should be as well, or if the feuds just revolve around someone stealing the rings (but not getting an official 'title reign' with them in the game).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LaEstrella" data-cite="LaEstrella" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49671" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've managed to do so as well so far. It's not that hard and actually makes me need to think a bit more about how I want to build my feuds. I always want at least 1 good talker or a brawler in there so the story can advance through angles without having constant repeat matches.<p> </p><p> Having said that, I am considering opening it up, maybe with some restrictions, just because the entire company is just so perfectly built for Stable feuds.</p><p> </p><p> I don't even really want to introduce tag belts or trios belts, etc. Just having groups of guys go to war for the rings of Power seems like a good enough reason to me.</p><p> </p><p> On that note, only one of the rings is specifically identified as 'being occasionally defended' outside of the annual event where it is won. For me I'm trying to decide whether the others should be as well, or if the feuds just revolve around someone stealing the rings (but not getting an official 'title reign' with them in the game).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've managed to create stables without moving away from the 1 v 1 matches and its worked so far. As for the rings, I'm going with the stealing the rings thing. I like that they're only one at a single event.</p>

Adam uses the great "plothook method" where he seeds storylines andyou can use them or ignore them. He also keeps them open ended enought where you can add whatever you want to it.

- Why was Enygma's SWF title run badly booked where it killed his momentum?

- Who actually owns EX2010?

- What was The Idaho Punisher punishing Idaho for?

Adam uses the great "plothook method" where he seeds storylines andyou can use them or ignore them. He also keeps them open ended enought where you can add whatever you want to it.

- Why was Enygma's SWF title run badly booked where it killed his momentum?

- Who actually owns EX2010?

- What was The Idaho Punisher punishing Idaho for?

I LOLed at the Idaho Punisher :D