New Japan big problems

This program makes me go crazy, whenever you make Young Lions matches no matter if against each other or someone like Tenzan, Honma, Makabe, Nagata whatever schooling these guys you get like a 20 or even lower rating. This is such bs, in rl the crowd gives these guys a fair chance and plays along and doesn't say f you New Japan we don't care about these guys.

Also whenever you have a solid match that doesn't WANT to be special because it's a random tag on a tour show and you just want to get someone over it says "in an abysmal match" even though you have people like Tanahashi and Ibushi in there this makes me wanna punch my laptop in it's so dumb. Wtf is abysmal or "horrible" about that it's a solid match man, what do you expect.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There's no normal real world database. The problem is more likely with the database but putting young lions in a 20 minute match isn't a good idea.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who says 20 Minute normal 6-8 minutes man where do you read 20 wtf</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You know there like 4 real world mods ? so its dont give us a clue haha</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lmao when you go to mod forum normal Real World Chronicles 2020 or what it's called not just transition from 2016 man</p>

<p>Listen man</p><p> </p><p>

You're not really helping your case by not giving more information like match details, road agent notes and placement on the card man</p><p> </p><p>

Nobody can magically look into your game man</p>

<p>You need to play the game more to understand it. There's nothing wrong with a match involving a young lion scoring a low rating. It has little effect on your show rating.</p><p> </p><p>

Also you're describing a mod issue. If their matches are getting a low rating its' due to the young lions having low skills and low pop.</p>

Don't blame the game when it's about the mod you are using :)

Bruh, I don't know wtf you have with the mods, that's not a valid explanation, even if the mod would be the worst in the world it doesn't need to say "in an abysmal match", "in a match that featured terrible wrestling", "in a terrible match" etc. etc. when you have someone like Tanahashi/Ibushi against Suzuki/Zack Sabre ALL THE FN time. I'll punch my laptop shortly if I ever read this again.

Bruh, I don't know wtf you have with the mods, that's not a valid explanation, even if the mod would be the worst in the world it doesn't need to say "in an abysmal match", "in a match that featured terrible wrestling", "in a terrible match" etc. etc. when you have someone like Tanahashi/Ibushi against Suzuki/Zack Sabre etc. etc. I'll punch my laptop shortly if I ever read this again.

If the people in the match are putting in performances much lower than the popularity of your company than by comparison it was an abysmal match. If ZSJ and Okada phone it in on a tour show in front of 800 people then it is terrible in comparison to the quality we would expect from New Japan. Context is key here.

Also theres no need to be getting annoyed with people who are trying to help with your problem, but like others have said we don't really have the proper context to give you a good answer to your problem

Bruh, I don't know wtf you have with the mods, that's not a valid explanation, even if the mod would be the worst in the world it doesn't need to say "in an abysmal match", "in a match that featured terrible wrestling", "in a terrible match" etc. etc. when you have someone like Tanahashi/Ibushi against Suzuki/Zack Sabre ALL THE FN time. I'll punch my laptop shortly if I ever read this again.

If the mod didnt give them proper stats than it could easily say that. It's a text simulator so the names are irrelevant if the actual data doesn't emulate them well.

Hi OP, not sure if you saw my initial response in your other thread about this (copied and pasted below just in case) but would be great to have an idea of some of the answers to these as it'll be easier to help you get good ratings, or at least explain why you're not getting the ratings you're expecting, then.

What are their stats in the mod? Without knowing things like primary stats, psychology, selling, experience, momentum, gimmick ratings etc it's hard to know what's wrong with it.

Do you have dirt sheet turned on?

If these matches aren't your main event then I don't really see why it would matter that much to be honest. In the end the only thing that matters most to the rating is your main event so a tag match that you haven't given long too not doing well isn't something to be that mad about. In the end, most Young Lion matches are pretty bad in comparison to the rest of the show so them getting a bad rating should be expected

Hi OP, not sure if you saw my initial response in your other thread about this (copied and pasted below just in case) but would be great to have an idea of some of the answers to these as it'll be easier to help you get good ratings, or at least explain why you're not getting the ratings you're expecting, then.

yes I can show you if you can tell me how to make Screenshots from this game without it taking 10 hours pretty much.

I can tell you it's definitely not because of their stats :p

HUHh8aV.png

Thanks Quest.

OP, if it's not a stats issue would probably be most useful to know area you're holding the shows, what road agent notes you're using, length of matches, and dirt sheet feedback you're getting. (If dirt sheet isn't enabled in your game at the moment, go to options, your preferences, and tick 'enable dirt sheet' to turn it on.)

yes I can show you if you can tell me how to make Screenshots from this game without it taking 10 hours pretty much.

Awesome! For picture uploading, I normally press PrtScr, paste into MS Paint (or similar) and upload to imgur, then select the message board link it gives you.