Filter main news screen by region

It would be nice to be able to filter the main news page by area. Its always been so clogged up with things completely irrelevant to the player and just takes time to sift through. When I play as a US company i don't want to have to sift through constant stories about low level international companies and workers every single day.

In TEW 2016 this was especially bad in RW mods where the news feed would be very long and I assume will be just as irritating in TEW2020.

<p>So far so good. I haven't come across a long list of news in the default database. I think some of the custom database can do that. I remember playing the real life Monday night wars mod in previous version and yes there was too many news and I would think I don't need what is happening on other side of the planet. Yet it provided cues on which companies to buy or who is retiring or if somebody is a free agent now. </p><p> </p><p>

No problem like that so far in TEW 2020 for me at least. Rather it helps get some inspiration for my next move especially when I start with an insignificant promotion in an ignored part of the world in the game.</p>