A New Trust: Jan 1934 Real Life Mod FULL RELEASE

Ok I have to ask. Template Matchmaker good and Template Matchmaker acsended? They show up as unemployed workers. Bio's bizzare on both. Actually there are several template workers in this database. By design?

Yes--they are a family...the Templates. They worked mostly in Western Canada.

No....def not by design. They have been removed in the newest update--which i posted over the old link.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tomato Can" data-cite="Tomato Can" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49771" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If we download the newest version of the mod, will it overwrite the saved game that we have already started?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It won't overwrite your save so long as you don't mess with the Save Games folder. It also won't update your save, though. So if you want to play with the changes, you need to start a new game.</p>

The newest version of the Data AND Picture Pack has been pinned on the top. Version 1.04 5/26

Because of all the requests for RL Mods connecting this and the other oldest (70s), we are working on DLCs with new workers/narratives/eras/companies--that will extend the NEWTRUST mod beyond its time.

More about this as we go.

bizzo2k/Nick

Also--fun fact

The Year End Awards have been provided to use by Steve Yohe. He is one of the most significant wrestling historians alive today.

Question about all these historic mods...

In the mods, say you start in 1935, or another mod is for 1980, or another one is for 1996, etc. - do the databases have in them future wrestlers? So say mid 2000's, Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) comes out and is a free agent, or in the 1990's Rocky Mavia is available, etc.?

Or is the game not that far in-depth just yet?

Question about all these historic mods...

In the mods, say you start in 1935, or another mod is for 1980, or another one is for 1996, etc. - do the databases have in them future wrestlers? So say mid 2000's, Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) comes out and is a free agent, or in the 1990's Rocky Mavia is available, etc.?

Or is the game not that far in-depth just yet?

Most mods do have some future workers in them although the quantity and quality varies greatly between mods. A New Trust in particular looks to cover a good amount of debuts in the 30s, but doesn't have a ton of guys beyond that. It sounds like the creators are working on adding more future workers though, which I'm excited about.

Generally, you'll find that some mods don't put a ton of effort into future workers because they know most players won't ever get that far, while other mods will have more detail. It's something that I always check in the Editor before I start because I like long games, but it might not matter for other players. You can also import yet-to-debut workers from another mod if you see that someone is missing, although if you're an anal psycho like me you will also have to spend time balancing their stats against the current mod.

Hope that helps!

• 4 months later...

<p>I was working on a post-WW2 mod for TEW 2016, so if you are still working on creating a merge between this and 1970, let me know. I have a ton of research on the early TV days.</p><p> </p><p>

The tricky bit will be trying to reflect the massive changes in promotions between 1933 and the monopoly days of the early NWA.</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...