Two UI suggestions

So I have been a long time player of TEW and I gotta say I really love 2020. Been having a blast. But while I was playing, there have been 2 UI elements that are really been throwing me off. Maybe it's just me. I might be completely wrong too. I don't know just hear me out. This might even be in the wrong thread, so if it is, I apologize.

1. Bonuses for All

So I've been trying to give out bonuses since I just ran Supreme Challenge on SWF. I keep the card to about 4 hours plus the hour pre-show and post-show. But I still have people left of the show. It's fine since I had nothing for them. But leaving them off that show causes the whole 'left off the show penalty' and this I can usually counteract with the bonuses for all. However, I cannot find that button and it is incredibly tedious to have to click through each of my malcontents to give them a bonus. I rather just drop a million on everyone and let the unhappy -> happy and the happy -> very happy. Is the button there? If not, can it be added?

2. Moving Matches up and down on the card.

So this has been a bit of an issue for me since my booking process is a giant mix of auto broker and manual booking. But specifically, it's the way to move matches up and down on the card that has been getting me a bit frazzled.

So essentially say I add in a match card. I have my setting set so that the ME is at the bottom so the card item comes there. Then I have to use the arrows to move it up. The issue here being is that when I press the up arrow it moves the item up and I gotta move my mouse up with it, cause if I double tap it, it moves the card underneath back up so I've essentially just moved in a circle. The difference here being in 2016 was a move up button where you could just highlight match and move it up and down as you please making a bit less painless. lol Idk maybe I'm just dumb but its really been adding time to my booking. Is there any way we can get the move up button back

Is the button there?

Yes, but I totally understand why you haven't found it. :p

In the dropdown list of workers to give a bonus to, one of them is "Entire Roster". However, as this list is sorted alphabetically, nobody notices this option exists.

Yes, but I totally understand why you haven't found it. :p

In the dropdown list of workers to give a bonus to, one of them is "Entire Roster". However, as this list is sorted alphabetically, nobody notices this option exists.

thanks, man, Definitely did not want to have to manually give 80 wrestlers bonuses. lol rather just fire em

Is there any way we can get the move up button back

Not much further to add apart from saying this times a gagillion. Have to be honest I've not enjoyed the booking side because of the lack of this specific feature and have so far held off purchasing. Hopefully it'll be reintroduced soon as I'd love to get into this game.