Best Product Setting for 2004 Ruthless Aggression WWE?

I have the core set to Classic Sports Entertainment, but I find I can't really have the current product set to Classic SE because I got penalised for doing a No DQ match, which doesn't seem realistic at all, I forgot to check the content risk, but it couldn't have been that bad considering the network let me book it and air it. I've switched the product to No-Style Style, but that one requires three different match aims to be booked, so it's overall just feels iffy to me.

Anyone playing this RA2004 mod running WWE? What product setting do you find works best for you? Preferably one that simulates and reflects how the real product was booked at the time.

I am having the same problem but mine comes from the amount of storylines that need to advance per show while doing a brand split. PG Era might be the closest in my opinion but also not close. Not a big fan of the new product system

The current version of the game is broken. You only need to advance two storylines, but it’s making you advance five.

I’ve sent a save with this error to Adam, I suspect it’ll be fixed with the next patch

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RosettaStoned" data-cite="RosettaStoned" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49903" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>because I got penalised for doing a No DQ match, </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am positive this isn't a problem with your product, but a problem with the match type in the mod. There's no way a standard No DQ match would be at the level of risk that would warrant a penalty in the product.</p>