I am also doing this but I can't seem to confirm if it's worth it. You save money on show cost but you lose a lot on ticket sale...

What's your company size? I was thinking it would be worth it if you were a smaller company on say WrestleWorld where you're not quite getting a ton off ticket sales but running 4 shows a month would lead to more losses.

I am also doing this but I can't seem to confirm if it's worth it. You save money on show cost but you lose a lot on ticket sale...

I’m only selling 200 tickets on events though, so taping multiple shows would save me money in the short run until I grow more maybe?

The biggest positive to holding tapings for your TV as a smaller company is that you can schedule your tapings for a day when all or most of your talent is available to you.

So if you have a lot of people on your roster who work in other companies that they value more than yours, you don't have to worry about not being able to use them on your shows. You just schedule your tapings for a day when the workers you need are available and you have now just avoided finding out that your World Champion won't be available for three of the four shows leading to your next major event.

And with the new Availability Calendar, you can really plan that out so that you know who won't be available for your major event, and who will be available for your TV, and you can plan accordingly to push people who will be featured on your major event, and possibly keep those who won't be there around in secondary stories on your TV.

I see it more as a planning tool than a financial aid.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gabriel" data-cite="Gabriel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49917" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The biggest positive to holding tapings for your TV as a smaller company is that you can schedule your tapings for a day when all or most of your talent is available to you.<p> </p><p> So if you have a lot of people on your roster who work in other companies that they value more than yours, you don't have to worry about not being able to use them on your shows. You just schedule your tapings for a day when the workers you need are available and you have now just avoided finding out that your World Champion won't be available for three of the four shows leading to your next major event.</p><p> </p><p> And with the new Availability Calendar, you can really plan that out so that you know who won't be available for your major event, and who will be available for your TV, and you can plan accordingly to push people who will be featured on your major event, and possibly keep those who won't be there around in secondary stories on your TV.</p><p> </p><p> I see it more as a planning tool than a financial aid.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Do you know if I use the same worker for 2 shows on one night will I pay the per show fee twice?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Andrestafford" data-cite="Andrestafford" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49917" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you know if I use the same worker for 2 shows on one night will I pay the per show fee twice?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You pay your workers per show worked.</p><p> </p><p> So, if you are taping four shows as Impact and using Rob Van Dam on three of them, you will be paying RVD's appearance fee three times.</p><p> </p><p> In today's patch though, Adam mentioned that he lowered the production costs for tapings due to that being requested. So now you also have the added benefit of lowered production costs.</p><p> </p><p> It makes sense though, to have to pay a worker per show. I mean, using RVD as an example still, I can't imagine that he would be too happy to work a PPV event and make $500, and then work three Impact Wrestling TV events at one taping and make the same amount of money.</p>

You pay your workers per show worked.

So, if you are taping four shows as Impact and using Rob Van Dam on three of them, you will be paying RVD's appearance fee three times.

In today's patch though, Adam mentioned that he lowered the production costs for tapings due to that being requested. So now you also have the added benefit of lowered production costs.

It makes sense though, to have to pay a worker per show. I mean, using RVD as an example still, I can't imagine that he would be too happy to work a PPV event and make $500, and then work three Impact Wrestling TV events at one taping and make the same amount of money.

That's why you get a worker on a written per month deal.