Does anyone else hold off on TV before they get to medium?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Self" data-cite="Self" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I agree that fixes need to be done carefully, so as not to remove fun options.<p> </p><p> Personally I think the DeColt WrestleFestival <em>should</em> suffer a small penalty. As a two-day event, a lot of non-local casual wrestling fans would balk at the idea of attending both nights. Including school nights! That's a lot more expensive than just going to one show, when you're taking the whole family and needing a hotel room. I could see an argument that it would be evened out by out-of-town die-hard fans making a long weekend out of it, but CGC was never much for die-hard fans. I'd like to think the big events events like that (WrestleFestival, PWG's DDT, WXW's 16 Carat) would be helped by being built up to be Important/Historic, to offset the penalty. For your typical small time promotion? Running a multi-night event would dent ticket sales. Making it a more interesting choice, I think.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can't say I'm not a little worried about Oktoberfest now in my EWA save. But I'm fine with it.</p>

<p>I wouldn't be too worried. Just ran a little test.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>JANUARY 2023 (Pre Patch)</strong></p><p>

Friday Week 4 - Victoria, Aus. 211 in attendance</p><p>

Saturday Week 4 - Victoria, Aus. 218 in attendance</p><p>

Sunday Week 4 - Victoria, Aus. 237 in attendance</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FEBRUARY 2023 (With Patch)</strong></p><p>

Friday Week 4 - Victoria, Aus. 313 in attendance</p><p>

Saturday Week 4 - Victoria, Aus. 315 in attendance</p><p>

Sunday Week 4 - Victoria, Aus. 333 in attendance</p><p> </p><p>

Sadly, it pretty much all looks the same to me. I was hoping the end of my three-day-tour would suffer a little with the new patch, but popularity increases still mean the ticket sales rise throughout. I'm sure a two-day or three-day event will run perfectly fine, and the penalties are more for the top end of constant/heavy schedules.</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Second Test. Ran daily big shows in my main area to see when any kind of penalty would kick in. Show #6 had a sudden drop to 50% attendance. So you can still do multi-night events without much problem, I guess.</p>