Less AI solo-angles

I notice the AI has a lot of solo segments. It often leads to their angle rating plummeting. It would be nicer to see more combined performances, even if they were completely random. For now only feuding people seem to appear together.

This is a good suggestion. If the Auto Booker was to stick a few random people together occasionally, it would force me to figure out a reason they’re interacting.

Anything to get my creative juices flowing is a good thing.

I think OP is talking about AI show booking, not the auto booker. They use different systems, as I understand it. It's certainly a problem with the former.

Just as an illustration:

w3lTBy9.png

Though I'd be happy if both were improved.

Yes, AI show booking is what I was thinking, too, though the Autobooker clearly shares some of the same bad habits.

This current emphasis on singles angles could be useful if made part of a larger strategy. For example, a recent signing that the AI plans to push strongly could be given a series of interview and backstage segments before the company debuts them in the ring. Much the way the WWF would hype their new signings with a series of introductory vignettes (Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect, Waylon Mercy, etc.)

The angle rating might not be great for the AI but it would feel like there was a logical purpose behind the booking.