Few questions - mod makers

Is it me or does the match ratings (AI especially) seem to be a lot higher?

I converted a 2016 mod and seeing a lot of high rated matches.

I have put a few bookers skills higher, based on the more where it says 85 or below won’t give mega pushes. Is this a reason for it?

How do you assign a trainer in the performance centre? Tried development contract but it won’t allow it as there are no child companies.

How to you judge experience based on non wrestlers. Eg say the McMahon’s?

Is it me or does the match ratings (AI especially) seem to be a lot higher?

I converted a 2016 mod and seeing a lot of high rated matches.

I have put a few bookers skills higher, based on the more where it says 85 or below won’t give mega pushes. Is this a reason for it?

How do you assign a trainer in the performance centre? Tried development contract but it won’t allow it as there are no child companies.

How to you judge experience based on non wrestlers. Eg say the McMahon’s?

Check what products they're running after the conversion. A lot of much pop feds are getting slid into Classic Sports Entertainment or something that is much more of an Equal fed. That will boost some people, really anyone that was a good wrestler. The booker skills won't affect match ratings. It just determines how smart they book people, but a Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart in 1996 or 97 is still going to rate X.

Developmental is utter garbage in 2020. There aren't trainers anymore per se. There are other posts on here on how to do it so you can read theirs which will be better than anything I can say.

Experience for non-wrestlers need to be high for road agents and over 20 for wrestlers so they don't get dinged for lack of experience if they shouldn't be legit getting dinged for lack of experience (rookies). I kind of judge it as how long have they been in the wrestling business. Managers that have been in the business for at least 3 years should have pretty good experience stats and grow from there. They're the group that the converter didn't do a good job plugging numbers in.