Had To Uninstall The Game

How can I get my copy back? I had to uninstall the entire game due to my laptop just not letting me access it after the update. Anyone know the process of installing it and getting my full version back? Do I verify my e-mail? Do I download the full copy then get a code sent? Any info helps. Thanks. I really enjoy this game and would love to get back at it.

From the FAQ in tech support:

All licensing issues are handled by Grey Dog Software's Scott Vibert ("Scott at greydogsoftware dot com"). Please contact him by e-mail (preferably) or private message, giving him details of your problem. Ideally, you should include your license code or, if you don't have this, your name and the last four digits (last four only!) of the card you used to purchase the game.

If you just uninstalled the game, the license is still installed on your computer. Just re-download the full version of the game, and it should be good to go (minus whatever your issue was before unless re-installing fixes it like you're hoping).

If you specifically unlicensed the game then did the uninstall (using the -unlicense tag with the TEW2020.exe as per the "How to unlicense the game" section in tech support), remember that email you got? Or the receipt that went into your TEW2020 folder that should be there? That has your code. It's the VT- whatever. Re-download the full game and run it. It'll ask for your license code and enter that.

I'm betting you just uninstalled it though. Hopefully the re-install fixes everything for you.