Issue generating new fighters.

Helle everyone, i really enjoy playing this game so this is pretty annoying for me.

I’m playing with the UFC Real World Mod and after reaching 2023 it seems like the game doesn’t generate fighters as much as earlier. In the start of the game, there could easily be 10+ new fighters each month, now there is only like 1-5 in a 3-month span.

Anyone know how to fix so it keeps adding 10+ fighters each month, so i can keep the save going for a long time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Little late to this but have you seen the "Eras" tab in the database options? Think this may be what you're looking for. Although if the generated fighters is lower than what you set there, I'm not sure what the problem would be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I read that the generator only populates fighters if there is an immediate "need" for them and will only generate new companies if there are so many fighters that the games feels like the world "needs" it. You can always force the game to generate fighters through the editor in game, if you have issues, try turning off the "needs picture" options and if you really want them to have pictures, go in and edit them to have pictures. If you want to find the generated fighters more easily you can check the box for an _ to be placed in front of their name, it makes them easy to find and go edit in the editor, but you don't need to open up an editor just to add a picture, if you do use the underscore option, you will want to edit them so the underscore is no longer present, if you are like me it is annoying to look at. lol

Edit: Either because the game feels like it needs to generate a fighter/company or because there is one already made set to make their debut. 

Edited by SavageMMA
missed some information.