ReapeR's Title Belt Renders: 2020

Hope this works for you.

MAW_Womens.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

MAW_Womens_Tag.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

MAW_Cruiserweight.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Have three more requests

MAW Mid Atlantic Cruiserweight- similar to WCW cruiserweight title

MAW Mid Atlantic Women's- similar to the old white strap wwf women's title

MAW Mid Atlantic Women's Tag Team- similar to wwe women's tag titles if possible

Here you go.

Thank you!! Great to have you back!

Next request :)

Campeón de México Ardiente QdiL (Singles)

Campeonato de Trio Ardiente QdiL (Trios)

Campeones de Libélula Doble QdiL (Tag)

Mexican promotion that apparently translates to "Burning Dragonflies"

They use this logo

E9mKV2F.jpg

Thank you!

Hey Reaper, glad you're back. I still use the PGHW and RMW titles you made for two years ago at this point, so excited to see what else you create.

I was wondering if you could make

A TCW World Title (Based off of the NWA World title)

A TCW Television Title (Based off the Old White Strap Intercontinental Title)

And a TCW King of Kings Title for the tournament (Based off this old version of the IWGP World title with this crown design on top)

Mlf6fdf.png

I know at least 2 of these are belts you've done this game, and I think you made the original King of Kings title in the first place, so if you don't want to render these belts again that's fine, I just thought I'd ask. Thank you, and once again, welcome back!

Are you wanting Prime and ShowDown! on the respective titles or was that just for context?

Thanks,

R

If you're back in the title makin' bidness, I could use a few titles for my promotion WWA. It's basically the WWE of my universe, although probably with more in common with a prime WCW than modern WWE.

Main three I need are the World Heavyweight title, which would be be for both brands, (they have two), the North American Championship, (which would be for a slightly edgier show on a network like USA), and the InterNational Championship, (which would be for a show on the more mainstream brand you might find on a huge network like FOX).

It's based on a logo Kam made from my request... many years ago, (when I was a young warthog). The brand names are Prime and ShowDown! respectively.

Just hoping to get my name on the list, is all.

:o

Glad to see you back Reaper.

Got a trio of requests for my company American Gold Wrestling.

AGW American Glory

AGW American Women's

AGW American Tag Team

Here is the logo:

PfPimxd.jpg

My one request is for the American Glory title to look like an old school title, otherwise complete creative control is yours.

Here you go. I always see the Shockwave title as more of an alternative style belt. I can make it more "traditional" if you like.

QAW_World_Tag_Team.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

QAW_Shockwave.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Welcome back ReapeR.

Can I please request:

QAW World Tag Team

QAW Shockwave

I like your versions of the other QAW belts [on this thread] which are bigger/masculine/serious.

Thank you!

Could I get the following titles please. I've included the logo in case you want to incorporate it.

SJPW World Triple Crown

SJPW World Juniorweight

SJPW World Tag Team

9t6sMrc.png

Basically this is an AJPW type promotion if it helps with any creative ideas.

Many Thanks.

I agree about the Shockwave belt-- I enjoy how Stardom has distinctive belts and this reminds me of that. Thank you! :D

Here you go. I always see the Shockwave title as more of an alternative style belt. I can make it more "traditional" if you like.

QAW_World_Tag_Team.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

QAW_Shockwave.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Good to you see back up and running Reaper!

Could I very kindly request the following please:

TCW Womens Tag Team

TCWxCWA Heavyweight (Using it as a title for CWA wrestlers in talent trade)

TCWxPGHW Heavyweight (Using it as a title for PGHW wrestlers in talent trade)

(Something similar in design to the previous iteration of the IWGP Heavyweight, before it was unified with the Intercontinental)

Free creative on all. Love your work all the time. Use any company style logos for each title/promotion, whatever you think works best.

I'm sorry if this is already done and I'm just having trouble finding it in 43 pages of thread but I would like to request a render for a QAW trios championship.

They're a lucha inspired promotion and have a trios themed event, it seems they should have one but when I make one I have to use an image of a belt from a different promotion.

I'm sorry if this is already done and I'm just having trouble finding it in 43 pages of thread but I would like to request a render for a QAW trios championship.

They're a lucha inspired promotion and have a trios themed event, it seems they should have one but when I make one I have to use an image of a belt from a different promotion.

All the titles are posted on the first page. Scroll down, it's labeled under QAW and is the third title with white belt.

Thanks,

R

I tried.

NGF_Most_Glorious.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds NGF_All_India.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Only need two. Don't have a logo yet, but the company is called National Grappling Federation/NGF.

NGF All India/Indian National (whichever wording works/fits better.) Based off the the old WWF "big green" belt seen here https://www.wildcatbelts.com/www-green-belt.php, but with a blue strap, and the center plate featuring the Ashoka Chakra symbol from their flag (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra)

NGF Most Glorious Champion

Figure super "Bollywood" inspired, with tassels and ribbons, stuff like that. Literally the most opulent, gaudy thing imaginable. Cannot possibly be too over the top. If you think you've gone too far, it's probably still not enough. You could literally put a blonde wig on the thing and it would still work for what I intend it for. (Essentially an "unsanctioned" title like the FTW or Million Dollar championships.)

Hope this works for you.

QDiL_Campeonato_de_Trio.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsQDiL_Campeones_de_Lib_lula_Doble.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsQDiL_Campeon_de_Mexico.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Thank you!! Great to have you back!

Next request :)

Campeón de México Ardiente QdiL (Singles)

Campeonato de Trio Ardiente QdiL (Trios)

Campeones de Libélula Doble QdiL (Tag)

Mexican promotion that apparently translates to "Burning Dragonflies"

They use this logo

E9mKV2F.jpg

Thank you!

Let me know if these work for you.

TCW_King_of_Kings.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsTCW_TV_IC.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=boundsTCW_World_Heavyweight_NWA.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds

Hey Reaper, glad you're back. I still use the PGHW and RMW titles you made for two years ago at this point, so excited to see what else you create.

I was wondering if you could make

A TCW World Title (Based off of the NWA World title)

A TCW Television Title (Based off the Old White Strap Intercontinental Title)

And a TCW King of Kings Title for the tournament (Based off this old version of the IWGP World title with this crown design on top)

Mlf6fdf.png

I know at least 2 of these are belts you've done this game, and I think you made the original King of Kings title in the first place, so if you don't want to render these belts again that's fine, I just thought I'd ask. Thank you, and once again, welcome back!