A couple of suggestions

I've got a couple of things that are slightly frustrating during general gameplay:

1: I don't know if this is a bug or an intended feature: when creating a storyline, characters with a major role can only be aligned with one other person with a major role. I understand in principle that this would be to allow a tag team fued, but it's a little restrictive in my opinion. I was trying to set up a feud with 1 guy against a stable of 3 (where all in the stable were equals), but had to set this up as one major and 2 supporting. Obviously, this does still allow me to progress this particular storyline, but what if I want to feud 2 trios against each other?

2: I think there should be a slight tweak when cancelling TV deals with certain types of provider. I'm using the real world 'Killing the Business' mod, and AEW have youtube (free-to-air internet site) deals for their B show. Surely in real life, cancelling these would not incur any financial cost from Youtube to AEW, yet in the game I am being asked to fork out $9 million to end the deal. Hand in hand with this, I would think that - if Youtube is an accurate representation of a 'free-to-air internet site' - it would not have a fixed contract length, or any stipulations around time slots?

I've got a couple of things that are slightly frustrating during general gameplay:

1: I don't know if this is a bug or an intended feature: when creating a storyline, characters with a major role can only be aligned with one other person with a major role. I understand in principle that this would be to allow a tag team fued, but it's a little restrictive in my opinion. I was trying to set up a feud with 1 guy against a stable of 3 (where all in the stable were equals), but had to set this up as one major and 2 supporting. Obviously, this does still allow me to progress this particular storyline, but what if I want to feud 2 trios against each other?

You can actually already do this in the game. For example, lets say you want to feud Omega, Matt, and Nick against Jericho, Guevara, and Hager. Setting Matt to be aligned with Nick, and Omega to be aligned with Matt will in fact align all three of them together (check the info box on the right after aligning the workers), Then just do the same for the other trio, and all of them can be Major participants in the storyline.

You can actually already do this in the game. For example, lets say you want to feud Omega, Matt, and Nick against Jericho, Guevara, and Hager. Setting Matt to be aligned with Nick, and Omega to be aligned with Matt will in fact align all three of them together (check the info box on the right after aligning the workers), Then just do the same for the other trio, and all of them can be Major participants in the storyline.

Yep, thanks for this. I knew it was possible in TEW16. I've just found what I was doing wrong. If you align character A to character B using the 'Switch Alignment To', and then align character A to character C with the same tool, the A:B alignment is removed.

A:B and then B:C sees them all aligned with each other. Very strange. Do you think I should raise this as a bug? Or just accept it as a little quirk

Yep, thanks for this. I knew it was possible in TEW16. I've just found what I was doing wrong. If you align character A to character B using the 'Switch Alignment To', and then align character A to character C with the same tool, the A:B alignment is removed.

A:B and then B:C sees them all aligned with each other. Very strange. Do you think I should raise this as a bug? Or just accept it as a little quirk

I think it’s fine the way it is, it’s never cause me any issues and I haven’t seen anyone else raise it before today.

I just think there’s enough other issues that need working on presently without ones like this being reported.