Retired Wrestlers Only Becoming Managers

I've simulated from 1920 to the end of 1946 in Effganic's organic mod and I have noticed that every single retired wrestler has become either a manager, or gone on to have no role at all. This has left the game world with only 5 road agents in total and they were workers that are in the database from the beginning.

Auto Fix Imbalance in the setting also doesn't generate road agents. I haven't tested this in the cverse or a real world mod but if this problem is consistent across datebases then it will severely impact the viability of long term saves.

I understand that a player can talk to workers, but not all will want to become road agents, and it hurts the quality of matches and shows the AI can put together.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50138" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe the mod maker needs to set ‘future road agent’ for a lot of workers. (Can be made hidden in the database)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's an organic mod made of computer generated workers. But the fact that the game is so bad at balancing it's own role ratios is concerning. As I said before it makes an unsustainable environment</p>

Maybe the mod maker needs to set ‘future road agent’ for a lot of workers. (Can be made hidden in the database)

If this is the case, it makes organic mods, which have been hugely popular for the previous game, pretty much unusable.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tryker2710" data-cite="tryker2710" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50138" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's an organic mod made of computer generated workers. But the fact that the game is so bad at balancing it's own role ratios is concerning. As I said before it makes an unsustainable environment</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just confirming that I finished running a sim using Effganic Genesis up to 1942 (basically let the game run for 24 hours straight on Patch 1.05). Accidentally had organic companies turned on so at the end of that period I had 36 active companies and 3603 workers. Out of the retired workers none were road agents except for 5 that are set up that way. After using the "allseeingi" cheat, I can confirm that not a single worker has the "Future Road Agent" attribute.</p><p> </p><p> If it hasn't been posted in the Tech Support forum I will post it as a concern.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50138" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just confirming that I finished running a sim using Effganic Genesis up to 1942 (basically let the game run for 24 hours straight on Patch 1.05). Accidentally had organic companies turned on so at the end of that period I had 36 active companies and 3603 workers. Out of the retired workers none were road agents except for 5 that are set up that way. After using the "allseeingi" cheat, I can confirm that not a single worker has the "Future Road Agent" attribute.<p> </p><p> If it hasn't been posted in the Tech Support forum I will post it as a concern.</p></div></blockquote><p> I can confirm that. Even in the newest patch (6th of June) no road agents appear after 60 years of simulation!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CapGermany" data-cite="CapGermany" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50138" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can confirm that. Even in the newest patch (6th of June) no road agents appear after 60 years of simulation!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The code does work. First the worker needs 65 psychology, 70 respect and 70 experience at the time they retire. Then if they meet that requirement if they are Professional or Stalwart they have 100% chance of becoming Road Agents. Other personalities can become road agents as well (I just can't remember which personalities/percentages...pretty sure "no personality" has a 33% chance which is the highest chance of any other personality type).</p><p> </p><p> In a mod like Effganic: Genesis the intersection of all those requirements is going to be very small as every company starts so small. I have one sim to 1979 (so 60 years like you) and I believe I did get 3.</p><p> </p><p> If you use Effganic: Genesis and mass-edit to add 100 wrestlers with 65 psychology, 70 respect and 70 experience and give them the Professional Attribute before starting a game you will see that when the requirements are met you do indeed get road agents. It's what I did to prove that it was working (I made sure they were old so they would retire very early in the sim).</p>