[RELEASE] Future/Custom Promotions Pack

• 3 weeks later...
Absolutely perfect, it's wonderful - all of them!

Seconded.

Now that the Carnival Days product is available, Rolling Wrestling Revue could be that, while the Violent Hardcore Society could totally adopt Xtreme Adult Filth. :D I found out that "An Exhilarating Evening of Escapology" is too long a sentence to fit as an event name - I had to take the "An" out - but "An Evening of Escapology" can work, too.

Badass Brothers of Wrestling could fit the Gritty Adult Noir product too, if you go full Tarantino with it, but that would require an event whose name features at least one "************" and at least a couple N-bombs. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ssw

What year does everyone else think would be the best time that Bret Hart would open SSW that Taker4455 created?

I started with him opening it in April 2014 but as I began hiring workers I am not as enthusiastic as I had hoped to be.

Anyone else have thoughts?

I was thinking maybe I should do 2001 when Bret first retired as he would have had the itch to keep it going and IRL he worked with WWA some.

• 1 year later...