1983: If you owned the NWA, WWF & AWA, what would you call the "Parent Co."?

I have a 1983 saved game converted to TEW 2020. I have been the owner of the NWA. I recently bought VKM out and now own WWF. The AWA is losing money every week and I am sure that one day in the future I will buy them out. I do not plan to turn them into developmental but I want to pillage them like I did WWF and run three separate shows using three different brands and keep them separate. My question is this:

Right now since I began as the owner of the NWA, NWA is my "Company name". I don't really like reading that the "NWA ran WWF All Star Wrestling", etc. I want to change the name of my "parent" company to something different and have a NWA, WWF, AWA brand and keep all three alive. What would be a good name for my parent company. I immediately thought of World Championship Wrestling, but for obvious reasons I am on the fence about it. What would you name the parent company?

American Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling in America

National World News

Professional Wrestling

The Wrestling World

The (Wrestling) Industry

Basically anything that makes the generic text sound like it isn't talking about a single company, but rather refers to pro wrestling in North America as a whole