Can I not create a new Alliance title?

Can I not create a new title for the alliance I'm currently in? If I click on alliances, then titles and adds a new title, it will show up under my promotions titles, not the alliance titles... I don't want another title, it's for the alliance.

Edit: So I managed to created the new title for the Alliance, but It ALSO shows up under my promotions title. Any way to avoid that? All the other Alliance titles doesn't show up under my promotions titles.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheGunman" data-cite="TheGunman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50461" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The only time I've seen an alliance title show up in my promotion's titles is when I've borrowed it for a show. If that's not the case here, it might be a bug.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it might be a bug then... Unless you automatically borrow a title when you first create it? I dunno... But if it keeps showing up in my promotions titles, I'll retire the title...</p>