Programs to Create This

What programs did you use to create this (and TEW). Im trying to get some back knowledge in computer design programs before I go to school for it. Say Like 3D studio max and so on.So i want to know some programs I should look at And if for some reason you arent allowed to say the programs used (cant think of any real reason for that but if it happens... ok) what computer programs should I look at to learn because I want to learn to make computer games. And I love EWR\TEW(only played demo, Im poor :(). and this one is starting to grow on me as well

I'm learning VB6 at school. It seems pretty cool. I haven't heard of VB8, so I'll check that out. As far as .NET, I've heard a lot of "old-school" programmers don't want to learn the different coding for it, so they're sticking with 6. I might check into the other ones to see what happens. But for now, I'm also sticking with 6.

the main objection people have with .NET over previous versions of VB is the new layout and the way the code is displayed on the screen, its very overwhelming when your used to one thing for many versions to have a huge change. i payed over £200 for .NET, and still find myself using VB 6 more often than not. oh well.

Archived