WWE 2004: This Is War!

2004 was a Leap Year, George Bush would be reelected for his second term as the U.S. President. Gas was $1.88 per Gallon, The Average U.S Household income at the time $47,790. Mark Zuckerberg would turn his terrible “Facemash” website where you could rate the girls attending Harvard that was quickly shut down by the university into the social network website “Facebook”. The Number #1 song on the radio “Hey Ya!” by OutKast …but like Ruben Studdard said best Sorry 2004 this is not the 2004 that you know and love, THIS IS WAR!

fc4FR1H.jpg

RAW Roster

Al Snow

Arn Anderson (Road Agent)

Batista

Booker T

Bubba Ray Dudley

Chad Patton (Referee)

Christian

Christopher Nowinski (Manager)

Dave Hebner (Referee)

D-Von Dudley

Earl Hebner (Referee)

Eric Bischoff (GM)

Gail Kim

Garrison Cade

Gerald Brisco (Road Agent)

Goldberg

Jack Doan (Referee)

Jack Lanza (Road Agent)

Jacqueline

Jazz

Jerry Lawler (Colour Commentator)

Jim Ross (Announcer)

Johnny Ace (Road Agent)

Jon Heidenreich

Jonathan Coachman (Personality/Colour)

Kane

Lance Storm

Lilian Garcia

Lita

Mark Henry

Mark Jindrak

Matt Hardy

Maven

Mick Foley

Mike Chioda (Referee)

Pat Patterson (Road Agent)

Randy Orton

Rene Dupree

Ric Flair

Rob Conway

Rob Van Dam

Rodeny Mack

Rosey

Scott Steiner

Sgt. Slaughter (Road Agent)

Shawn Michaels

Spike Dudley

Stacy Keibler

Steve Austin (Personality)

Steve Lombardi (Road Agent)

Stevie Richards

Sylvain Grenier

Terri (Personality)

Test

The Hurricane

The Rock (Occasional gone after WM 20)

Theodore Long (Manager)

Tony Garea (Road Agent)

Triple H

Trish Stratus

Val Venis

Victoria

William Regal

Champions

World Heavyweight https://i.imgur.com/1EsMYFI.jpg (Prestige 93)

Current Champion: Triple H (for 22 days)

WWE Intercontinental 7Z1n2Q0.jpg (Prestige 70)

Current Champion: Randy Orton (For 22 days)

World Tag Team 9wcR3oy.jpg (Prestige 58)

Current Champions: Ric Flair and Batista (For 22 Days)

WWE Women’s syHcKXd.jpg (Prestige 28)

Current Champion: Molly Holly (For 148 Days, 5 Successful defences)

oSiJm0t.jpg

Smackdown Roster

Akio

A-Train

Bill DeMott (Colour Commentator)

Billy Gunn

Billy Kidman

Bradshaw

Brain Kendrick

Brian Hebner (Referee)

Brock Lesnar

Bruce Prichard (Road Agent)

Charles Robinson (Referee)

Charlie Hass

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Benoit

Chuck Palumbo

Danny Basham

Dave Finlay (Road Agent)

Dawn Marie (Occasional Wrestler)

Dean Malenko (Road Agent)

Doug Basham

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

Ernest Miller

Funaki

Hardcore Holly

Harvey Wppleman (Road Agent)

Jamie Noble

Jimmy Korderas (Referee)

John Cena

Johnny Stamboli

Josh Mathews (Announcer)

Justin Roberts (Announcer)

Kanyon

Kurt Angle

Matt Morgan

Michael Cole (Announcer)

Michael Hayes (Road Agent)

Nick Patrick (Referee)

Nidia

Nunzio

Orlando Jordan

Paul Heyman (GM)

Paul London

Rey Mysterio

Rhyno

Rikishi

Ron Simmons

Sable (Manager)

Sakoda

Scotty 2 Hotty

Shaniqua

Shannon Moore

Shelton Benjamin

Tajiri

Tazz (Colour Commentator)

The Big Show

Tim White (Referee)

Tony Chimel (Announcer)

Torrie Wilson

Ultimo Dragon

Zach Gowen

Champions

WWE Heavyweight ACmkV79.jpg (Prestige 92)

Current Champion: Brock Lesnar (so far 99 days, 4 Defences)

WWE United States https://i.imgur.com/kj0DsWH.jpg (Prestige 70)

Current Champion: The Big Show (so far 66 Days)

WWE Tag Team https://i.imgur.com/AD5o9Ob.jpg (Prestige 61)

Current Champions: The Basham Brothers (6so far 4 Days, 2 Defences)

WWE Cruiserweight https://i.imgur.com/7rrzbqc.jpg (Prestige 40)

Current Champion: Rey Mysterio (8 days)

Vince McMahon has chosen to revive the XFL from the dead, wanting to prove his biggest colossal failure was nothing more than a fulke giving it a second chance to succeed. Thanks to the backing from NBC Vince is wanting to take a full time focus to make sure the XFL gets its successful launch after Super Bowl XXXVIII, Handing the preverbal “keys to the kingdom” to his son Shane McMahon. Many rumors and innuendo have been spreading throughout the wrestling world as to why he chose Shane over Stephanie, was it him being the eldest? her being not as liked as him? One last plea to keep him for leaving for other ventures? Whatever Mr. McMahon’s Decision may be, the only thing that Shane McMahon wanted to hammered home during his initial announcement.

Change is coming for the WWE. It will be an exciting time in WAR.

inspired by the card game War, from which how the title was chosen. Basically, War's a game where two players flip a single card, the highest one wins. In this case, it's not that simple. You wonderful people will get to choose which card wins and which one losses using whatever criteria you choose. A Poll will be posted the first will be started right after this post is submitted by random as i personally draw 2 cards from the top of a deck i have on my desk. As you make your choices, I will continue writing episodes of TV building to the next pay-per-view. When I post the "go home" week, the last week before the PPV, voting will close. That pay-per-view will be my final time to use the wrestler or wrestlers before they are removed from the roster completely, never to return. Next, I shall post the pay-per-view results and the voting results and the process shall begin again, repeating for twenty-seven rounds until all cards have been chosen.

I have isolated 52, Some Cards represent one person some represent a tag team and hell even some represent stables. The cards identity will not be revealed until it’s been drawn from the deck. I will say some “lifetime undercard acts” such as Funaki and Stevie Richards were not chosen; they will stay on the roster but sense their elimination from the game and roster will not matter in the grand scope of things it won’t really matter.

Any mathematicians in the forum can probably tell that using 52 cards only yields twenty-six match-ups,I am including the two joker cards in the deck. Any card paired against a joker will result in the worker being automatically and immediately fired or hired, regardless of how unrealistic a scenario it may provide. There will be no voting period for these rounds.

After the twenty-seventh pay-per-view, WrestleMania 22 WAR will end however many changes will have been made to the roster by that point so perhaps we start a Season 2 of WAR who knows either way, The choice will be yours. Thanks IDOL for making this mod way back when and for it to be converted as many times as it has been which for TEW 2020 Thanks to Mr. Villian for giving almost weekly updates on this.

<p>Hey Max, I have to start off saying I loved your WCW series on YouTube and I am intrigued to see where this one goes. So can you explain the premise here a bit better for the denser ones among us?</p><p> </p><p>

I’m voting for Goldberg vs World’s Greatest Tag Team here... will the card which receives the least votes get fired from your promotion at the end of the month?</p>

Hey Max, I have to start off saying I loved your WCW series on YouTube and I am intrigued to see where this one goes. So can you explain the premise here a bit better for the denser ones among us?

I’m voting for Goldberg vs World’s Greatest Tag Team here... will the card which receives the least votes get fired from your promotion at the end of the month?

Hey Thanks Man, I'm happy you enjoyed it. Yes that's correct basically voting between two "cards" in this case the first poll being Goldberg vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team and whichever gets the most votes is safe while the loser gets fired from WWE at the end of the month

Before i post a RAW/Smackdown i’ll be posting a “quickish” recap of the HEAT/Velocity Taping (since it’s a B Show) before said post with a prediction card for the RAW/Smackdown that’s airing directly afterwards.

Sunday Night HEAT January Wk.1

Sunday Night HEAT TV Intro

Segment Rating 34

Shane McMahon Arrives Via Limo

Segment Rating 64

Stevie Night Heat will remain the same

Segment Rating 53

Stevie Richards comes to the ring and declares Stevie Night Heat will remain the same no matter the changes that Shane McMahon will or can do; this is his brand!

Maven vs. Ryan Reeves

Segment Rating 26

In an abysmal match, Maven defeated Ryan Reeves in 9:48 by pinfall with a Halo DDT

Maven with a 46 in-ring performance.

Ryan Reeves with a 6 in-ring performance.

Ryan Reeves seemed off his game.

Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler Photoshoots ad for WWEShop.com

Segment Rating 54

Val Venis vs. Johnny Curtis

Segment Rating 39

In an abysmal match, Val Venis defeated Johnny Curtis in 7:43 by pinfall with a Fisherman’s Suplex.

Val Venis had an in-ring performance of 54.

Johnny Curtis had an in-ring performance of 15.

Gail Kim vs. Jacqueline

Segment Rating 46

In an abysmal match, Gail Kim defeated Jacqueline in 9:55 by submission

Gail Kim had an in-ring performance of 36.

Jacqueline had an in-ring performance of 55.

Graphic for RAW’s Main Event

Segment Rating 63

Tommy Dreamer vs. The Hurricane (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

Segment Rating 51

In a terrible match, The Hurricane defeated Tommy Dreamer in 10:27 by pinfall with the Nightmare on Helms Street.

Tommy Dreamer had an in-ring performance of 46

The Hurricane had an in-ring performance of 62

Post Match Hurricane Cuts a Backstage Promo with Rosey beside him

Segment Rating 65

“how he’s going to throw all 29 other men over the top rope and win the Royal Rumble."

Hurricane improvised well throughout the segment.

Sunday Night HEAT January Wk.1 Overall Rating 53

RAW January Wk.1 2004 Card Prediction

[World Tag Team Title Match]

The Dudley Boyz vs. Batista and Ric Flair {C}

[Number #1 Contender’s Match for the Intercontinental Title]

Rob Van Dam vs. Mark Henry

Trish Stratus vs. Jazz

Booker T vs. Lance Storm (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

Jericho and Christian vs. La Resistance

Test vs. Stevie Richards (With Victoria)

Spike Dudley vs. Al Snow

My RAW Week 1 Predictions:

The Dudley Boyz vs. Batista and Ric Flair {C}

[Number #1 Contender’s Match for the Intercontinental Title]

Rob Van Dam vs. Mark Henry

Trish Stratus vs. Jazz

Booker T vs. Lance Storm (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

Jericho and Christian vs. La Resistance

Test vs. Stevie Richards (With Victoria)

Spike Dudley vs. Al Snow

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>WWE Velocity January Wk.1</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Velocity TV Intro </strong></strong></p><p><strong><strong> Segment Rating</strong></strong><strong> </strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">44</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Andy Douglas vs. Billy Kidman</strong></p><p> <em>Billy Kidman wins in 5:53 with Kid Krusher</em></p><p><em> Kidman had an in-ring performance of 53.</em></p><p><em> Andy Douglas had an in-ring performance of 14.</em></p><p><em> Andy Douglas was really off his game.</em></p><p> <strong>Segment Rating </strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">43</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Graphic for Smackdown’s Main Event Los Guerreros vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team</strong></p><p><strong> Segment Rating </strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">61</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Funaki vs. Shannon Moore</strong></p><p> <em>Shannon Moore wins in 10:25 with Mooregasm</em></p><p><em> Shannon Moore had an in-ring performance of 44.</em></p><p><em> Funaki had an in-ring performance of 39.</em></p><p> <strong>Segment Rating: </strong><strong><span style="color:#FFFF00;">32</span></strong> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Royal Rumble Ad</strong></p><p><strong> Segment Rating: </strong><strong><span style="color:#2E8B57;">73</span></strong><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Basham Brothers vs. Matt Cappotelli and John Hennigan</strong></p><p> <em>Bashman Brothers win in 6:40 when Danny pinned Matt Capptelli with Ball and Gag.</em></p><p><em> Doug Basham had an in-ring performance of 40.</em></p><p><em> Danny Basham had an in-ring performance of 37.</em></p><p><em> Matt Cappotelli had an in-ring performance of 32.</em></p><p><em> John Hennigan had an in-ring performance of 30.</em></p><p> <strong>Segment Rating:</strong><strong><span style="color:#FFFF00;">26</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Torrie and Sable to appear on the cover of playboy</strong></p><p><strong> Segment rating: </strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">47</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ron Simmons vs A-Train</strong></p><p> <em>A-Train wins at 10:38 with Train Wreck.</em></p><p><em> Ron Simmons had an in-ring performance of 46.</em></p><p><em> A-Train had an in-ring performance of 58.</em></p><p> <strong>Segment Rating: </strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">51</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p> <strong>Post Match A-Train beatdown on Ron Simmons </strong></p><p><strong> Segment Rating: </strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">50</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Graphic for WWE Cruiserweight Title Match happening at the opening of Smackdown: Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio {C}</strong></p><p><strong> Segment Rating:</strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">56</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Show Rating: </strong><strong><span style="color:#98FB98;">55</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Smackdown January Wk.1 2004 Card Prediction</span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:8px;">[WWE Cruiserweight Title Match]</span></strong></p><p><strong> Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio {C}</strong></p><p><strong> Rhyno vs. Bradshaw</strong></p><p><strong> Billy Gunn vs. Ultimo Dragon (Royal Rumble Qualifier)</strong></p><p><strong> The FBI (Nunzio, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli) vs. John Cena & Chris Benoit (Royal Rumble Qualifier)</strong></p><p><strong> The Big Show vs. Hardcore Holly</strong></p><p><strong> Los Guerreros vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50524" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The show will be posted sometime next week don't have an exact time but as long as you get your prediction out before Monday you should be ok</div></blockquote>

[WWE Cruiserweight Title Match]

Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio {C}

Rhyno vs. Bradshaw

Billy Gunn vs. Ultimo Dragon (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

The FBI (Nunzio, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli) vs. John Cena & Chris Benoit (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

The Big Show vs. Hardcore Holly

Los Guerreros vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team

[WWE Cruiserweight Title Match]

Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio {C}

Rhyno vs. Bradshaw

Billy Gunn vs. Ultimo Dragon (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

The FBI (Nunzio, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli) vs. John Cena & Chris Benoit (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

Los Guerreros vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">WWE: Thursday Night Smackdown 2004 January Wk.1</span></span></strong></p><p> <a href="https://docdro.id/tfrkof0" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CLICK HERE FOR THE RESULTS</span></strong></span></a></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50524" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> ElectricX 3/6<p> NLG 5/6</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p>

Sunday Night HEAT January Wk.2

Pre Show: Travis Bane & Seven vs. Venis and Storm

Lance Storm pined Seven with a Superkick at 8:15.

Seven had an in-ring performance of 15.

Travis Bane had an in-ring performance of 11.

Lance Storm had an-ring performance of 51.

Val Venis had an in-ring performance of 55.

Segment Rating: 43

Sunday Night HEAT TV Intro.

Segment Rating: 49

Cade and Jindrak vs. Hurricane and Rosey

Mark Jindrak pinned Rosey with a Straight Shooter at 11:33.

Mark Jindrak had an in-ring performance of 42.

Garrison Cade had an in-ring performance of 42.

Rosey had an in-ring performance of 36.

The Hurricane had an in-ring performance of 62.

Segment Rating: 53

Recap of the nasty bump Spike took two weeks ago hitting the back of his head on the table from La Resistance.

(For Context)

Segment Rating: 36

Rene Dupree vs. Spike Dudley

Spike Dudley wins with a roll up at 7:27

Rene Dupree had an in-ring performance of 45.

Spike Dudley had an in-ring performance of 42.

Segment Rating: 45

Royal Rumble Ad

Segment Rating:73

Rico vs. Tommy Dreamer

Tommy Dreamer wins with The Dreamer Driver at 9:18.

Rico had an in-ring performance of 38.

Tommy Dreamer had an in-ring performance of 50.

Rico was really off his game.

Segment Rating: 50

RAW Main Event Graphic Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton {C} Title Match.

Segment Rating: 45

Recap of Test vs. Stevie from RAW Last Week.

Segment Rating: 44

Test vs. Maven

Maven wins with the M-Plosion at 9:47 thanks to the interference from Stevie and Victoria.

Test had an in-ring performance of 59.

Maven had an in-ring performance of 45.

Segment Rating: 59

Stevie Richards and Test pull apart by officials and backstage agents.

Segment Rating: 46

Show Rating: 61

RAW January Wk.2 2004 Card Prediction

Lita and Trish Stratus vs. Gail Kim and Jazz

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 Open Challenge

(????) vs. Matt Hardy

Batista (with Ric Flair) vs. D-Von Dudley (with Bubba Ray Dudley)

Booker T vs. Kane

Chirs Jericho vs. Mark Henry

Goldberg vs. Scott Steiner (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton {C}

Like last time as long as you enter your predictions before Monday you should be fine and for those doing predictions, if you also correctly predict who’s the one answering the challenge you will get to book a match for next week's RAW

Lita and Trish Stratus vs. Gail Kim and Jazz

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 Open Challenge

(????) vs. Matt Hardy

Batista (with Ric Flair) vs. D-Von Dudley (with Bubba Ray Dudley)

Booker T vs. Kane

Chirs Jericho vs. Mark Henry

Goldberg vs. Scott Steiner (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton {C}

<p>Lita and Trish Stratus vs. <strong>Gail Kim and Jazz</strong></p><p>

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 Open Challenge</p><p>

Gillberg vs. <strong>Matt Hardy</strong></p><p>

<strong>Batista</strong> (with Ric Flair) vs. D-Von Dudley (with Bubba Ray Dudley)</p><p>

<strong>Booker T</strong> vs. Kane</p><p>

<strong>Chirs Jericho</strong> vs. Mark Henry</p><p>

<strong>Goldberg</strong> vs. Scott Steiner (Royal Rumble Qualifier)</p><p>

WWE Intercontinental Title Match</p><p>

Rob Van Dam vs. <strong>Randy Orton</strong> {C}</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50524" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ElectricX 3/7<p> NLG 5/7 for being so unbelievably close lol i'm going to give you the prize message me on here or discord or hell wherever else the match you wanna book for next week's RAW.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">WWE: Monday Night Raw 2004 January Wk.2</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://docdro.id/rQLWFBM" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">CLICK HERE FOR THE RESULTS</span></span></strong></a></p></div><p></p><p></p>

WWE Velocity January Wk.2

WWE Velocity Intro

Segment rating: 38

London and Kendrick vs. Jersey Shore Crew (Nova and Aaron Stevens)

Kendrick pins Nova with a Shooting Star Press in 5:56

Paul London had an in-ring performance of 58.

Brain Kendrick had an in-ring performance of 46.

Nova had an in-ring performance of 39.

Aaron Stevens had an in-ring performance of 19.

Segment rating: 50

Royal Rumble Ad

Segment rating: 70

Billy Kidman vs. Sakoda

Billy Kidman pins Sakoda in 6:07 after the Shooting Star Press

Billy Kidman had an in-ring performance of 51.

Sakoda had an in-ring performance of 37.

Segment rating: 51

Torrie Wilson and Sable Playboy ad

Segment rating: 46

Rhyno vs. Shannon Moore

Rhyno pins Shannon Moore at 9:03 after the Gore.

Rhyno had an in-ring performance of 61.

Shannon Moore had an in-ring performance of 45.

Segment rating: 58

Backstage Interview with Hardcore Holly for Smackdown's Main Event him vs. The Big Show in a Hardcore Match

Segment rating: 61

Matt Morgan vs. Orlando Jordan (Royal Rumble Qualifier)

Matt Morgan wins in 10:20

Matt Morgan had an in-ring performance of 33.

Orlando Jordan had an in-ring performance of 31.

Segment rating: 27

Graphic showing who's In the 2004 Royal Rumble

Segment rating: 63

Closing shot of Velocity is the Locker Room of Los Guerreros yelling in Spanish and English can be overheard.

Segment Rating: 74

Show Rating: 43

Smackdown January Wk.2 2004 Card Prediction

APA vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team

Chris Benoit Mini Rumble put together by Paul Heyman

???? vs. Chris Benoit

Tag Team Title Match

Los Guerreros vs. The Basham Brothers {C}

Rey Mysterio vs. Akio with Sakoda

#1 Contenders Match for The Cruiserweight Title

Tajiri vs. Jamie Noble

Hardcore Match

Smackdown January Wk.2 2004 Card Prediction

APA vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team

Chris Benoit Mini Rumble put together by Paul Heyman

???? (Undertaker?) vs. Chris Benoit

Tag Team Title Match

Los Guerreros vs. The Basham Brothers {C}

Rey Mysterio vs. Akio with Sakoda

#1 Contenders Match for The Cruiserweight Title

Tajiri vs. Jamie Noble

Hardcore Match

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday Night HEAT January Wk.3

Sunday Night Heat Intro

Segment rating: 50

Rosey vs. Rico

Rico wins with the sideburn stunner in 4:33

Rosey had an in-ring performance of 35.

Rico had an in-ring performance of 38.

Rico was really of his game.

Segment rating: 18

Royal Rumble Ad

Segment rating: 74

Jacqueline vs. Victoria

Victoria wins in 10:55 with the Widows peak

Jacqueline had an in-ring performance of 54.

Victoria had an in-ring performance of 42

Segment rating: 48

Victoria embraces Stevie as he makes his entrance for his match

Segment rating: 66

Stevie Richards vs. Lance Storm

Lance Storm wins in 12:25 by submission with a Sharpshooter

Lance Storm had an in-ring performance of 43

Stevie Richards had an in-ring performance of 38

Stevie Richards and Lance Storm don’t seem to click and it made for an awkward bout.

Segment rating: 40

RAW Main Event Graphic Battle Royal for the Number 30 Spot in the Royal Rumble

Segment rating: 53

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Spike Dudley vs. Val Venis

Spike wins with the Dudley Dog in 11:53

Spike Dudley had an in-ring performance of 42.

Val Venis had an in-ring performance of 47.

Val Venis was really off his game.

Segment rating: 41

Show Rating: 36

RAW January Wk.3 2004 Card Prediction

Spike Dudley Mini Rumble Match (Courtesy of NoLegsGaming)

Spike Dudley vs. Mark Henry, Heidenreich and Scott Steiner

Advancement Match

Booker T and Rob Van Dam vs. Christian and Matt Hardy

Advancement Match

Goldberg vs. Test

Advancement Match

Chirs Jericho vs. Rob Conway vs. Rene Dupree

Advancement Match

Kane vs. Maven

Advancement Match

Randy Orton vs. The Hurricane

Lita vs. Jazz

Battle Royal for the Number #30 Spot in the Royal Rumble

???? vs. ???? vs. ???? vs. ???? vs. ???? vs. ?????