I've taken a first ever look at achievements to see if there's some I'm still missing, and to my surprise (given the hours I've played this :p) there's still over 20 I miss. Though I've played this over several devices and deinstalled it (which obviously resets it), it might be that they are spread over the computers, but looking at some specifics I can't exactly remember seeing them...ever. :p

Does anyone of you have the following, and if so: what's the story? (who? when?)

* Witness a crucifix (I've witnessed almost 100 attemps by now but can't remember one ever coming through)

* Witness a back crucifix (don't even realized this was in the game :eek:)

* Witness a DQ (maybe I should ramp up round times?)

* Witness an injury from a sub

* Witness a judging robbery

I've witnessed several, including a fighter getting the nod after literaly getting 0's in EVERY METRIC. They didn't do ANYTHING and somehow won due to, of course, that 1% accuracy judge. If that's not a robbery than I don't know what is. :p This one might be bugged.

* Witness a Cobra choke

There's more I don't have, but that I might've seen before on another run.

I'm making this thread so I can eventually make a bug report as it seems that the Twister one is bugged. Because I actually just witnessed one and it doesn't appear. However, I'm not 100% sure I didn't fast forward the fight, because then it doesn't trigger the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I'll be honest, I've not got any stories for you, but I can tick a couple of those off.</p><p> </p><p>

I've got:</p><p>

- Witness a Cobra Choke</p><p>

- Witness a judging robbery</p><p> </p><p>

With the chokes, just taken a look at my longest running game, there has been seven. One by Billy Russell, and six by regens. </p><p> </p><p>

Think I would have witnessed it at GAMMA 133, 206, and 232 in that game.</p><p> </p><p>

Don't have the others, or a handful of others, as it happens. Bit of a surprise, as I've played it a tonne since launch day, and never uninstalled.</p>