So I seem to be stuck trying to gain popularity for my character, my company is a large size company about 85 across the board in America Canada and Mexico. My main character who happens to be the booker and current world champion is stuck at what seems to be 75 popularity no matter what and I’m unsure how to raise it! I’ve been stuck at 75 for a long while no with no raises or even loss

Wow that really sucks when it comes to terms on playing Road to Glory, wanting to make my wrestler more popular and he's stuck at 75 at least he still puts on great matches...

I'm not 100% sure, but in other games you were able to remove the cap by setting your pop to 100 in the editor, sim a day, then put it back to where it was. You'd be cheating destiny, but if it's what you want... :p

There is a worker pop cap for company size. In my RTG it was very hard to get anyone over 17 until I hit Tiny and then everyone rushed up to 35 and stopped (except Landon Mallory who is at 45 but he is basically God).

I imagine that when I get to Small the cap will be 59 and at Medium 77 and maybe once you hit Big anything goes?

There is a worker pop cap for company size. In my RTG it was very hard to get anyone over 17 until I hit Tiny and then everyone rushed up to 35 and stopped (except Landon Mallory who is at 45 but he is basically God).

I imagine that when I get to Small the cap will be 59 and at Medium 77 and maybe once you hit Big anything goes?

I've have taken a worker from 7 to 66 pop in a few months with a small company, so if there is a cap at that level, it's pretty high (I'd argue too high).

I have multiple workers stuck at 55 in my Small fed. Is there any info on what exactly influences the cap?

Your size is a primary limiter. You don't need more than 55 popularity to advance your promotion and I think this is a way for the game to indicate that people with more popularity would be unlikely to sign with a promotion so small.

Broadcast coverage. Small companies don’t have access to the best broadcasters, so it limits how over their workers can get.

This isn't it. As a medium company with 'Enormous' coverage worldwide, I still have workers capped in the 70s, unless they have high star quality (Alicia Strong, Alina America, etc) at which case their cap is a bit higher (83 for Alicia, 85 for Alina).

No. The caps still seem to exist for companies Big and larger. USPW is Large and their most popular worker is their figurehead Nicky Champion and he hasn't been able to go over 96 pop even while being strongly booked. I'm guessing his cap is somewhere around 90 but his 92 star quality boosts it a bit. I've booked Alicia Strong similarly and she's capped at 83 with only 88 star quality. Alicia's been stuck at 83 as long as Nicky's been stuck at 96 (two months) despite being in over a dozen angles and matches that rated higher than that with White Hot momentum (just like Nicky).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bad Collin" data-cite="Bad Collin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50653" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There is a worker pop cap for company size. In my RTG it was very hard to get anyone over 17 until I hit Tiny and then everyone rushed up to 35 and stopped (except Landon Mallory who is at 45 but he is basically God).<p> </p><p> I imagine that when I get to Small the cap will be 59 and at Medium 77 and maybe once you hit Big anything goes?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It seems to me at the moment, its 20 for insignificant, 35 for tiny, 45 for small, 65 for medium, and then I don't think you have any kind of cap. I also don't think it's a hard cap. Destiny is the worker hard cap, Company caps seem to be soft caps, at least to me. But this is all going by feel and observation.</p>