Auto-Fix Imbalances

One thing I would like to see is an addition to Auto-Fix Imbalances where if a company sits without an owner for a certain amount of time (lets say six months), auto-fix imbalances would generate an appropriate candidate. This is probably mostly just an issue for the early years of organic mods.

It has always seemed strange to me the game will generate bookers, announcers, color commentators but not owners. Obviously a way around it is to add a few more potential owners to pool before starting a organic game, which is what I'll be doing for now.

One thing I would like to see is an addition to Auto-Fix Imbalances where if a company sits without an owner for a certain amount of time (lets say six months), auto-fix imbalances would generate an appropriate candidate. This is probably mostly just an issue for the early years of organic mods.

It has always seemed strange to me the game will generate bookers, announcers, color commentators but not owners. Obviously a way around it is to add a few more potential owners to pool before starting a organic game, which is what I'll be doing for now.

I want to strongly second that. My experience is, that you will end up with empty shells of companies if you do not create owner characters your own in organic games...