Languages for Europe

I was thinking of creating a mod for the EU scene and stumbled upon this issue regarding language. Essentially all the languages are bunched up into groups.

I think languages should be properly represented for the European market. At the moment we have "Eastern European, Central European, Mediterranean, Scandinavian". I am not sure if adding all the European languages will be tough in terms of the space needed to add them to the worker page, but I think that at least the major languages should be added to the game such as Italian, Russian, German.

I wonder if this is a similar issue to why we're limited with regions. Even if we look in the U.S. alone, the independent scene in Arkansas and Louisiana is very different from what you'd find in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Alabama, which is itself very different from what you'd find in Florida, which is again very different from Georgia. And those are all in the "Southeast" (and don't get me started about the difference in shows just within the state of Alabama or within the state of Florida...). But, just like we really can't break it down into different regions that are so small, maybe it's not realistic to break it down into so many different languages (even major languages)?

This is more spitballin' for discussion purposes than anything else, just what I thought.