Pre-Booking Mystery Partner

I just started getting into pre-booking so pardon me if this has been talked about. I want to book my War Games Match but one worker is going to debut that night. He is a surprise partner. I think it would be cool and helpful to put everyone in place for the match but be able to have a spot for a surprise entrant into the match.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50706" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just started getting into pre-booking so pardon me if this has been talked about. I want to book my War Games Match but one worker is going to debut that night. He is a surprise partner. I think it would be cool and helpful to put everyone in place for the match but be able to have a spot for a surprise entrant into the match.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like this feature. in 2010 they had a TBA spot for all matches and it was nice if you just wanted a throwaway card to give your names a chance to get a quick win, or if you had a contract offered that was just taking a bit more time to get done and wanted a spot for the new hire. I'm 100% with you on this.</p>

That made me think of when companies (AEW especially) say that a worker will be in action next week. If I am on the fence about watching a show live, but then I hear the world champion will be in action I am more likely to check it out.