unlogical booking anyone? (example inside)

ok, here's a weird thing... following scenario occured to me minutes ago. i was thrown into a tag team with zeus maxmillion and had a title shot for the tag team gold. he won the match on his own and squashed the two hockey brothers, meaning him and my character were the new tag team champions. so far so good! months without any title defense or even a non title match with the two of us passed by til the unbelievable happened. a tag team match was set-up between zeus and primal rage on the one side against my character and remmy skye. ok, i thought to myself, it might be a match were the winning team would tag the gold as the current title holder (zeus and my character) do not get along so well and would split up, but no, this match was not even a championship match. what's up with that? that's unlogical booking isn't? share your thoughts / ideas with me please

Yeah the booking is one of the worst part's of the game.In my career the SWF fired both The Lobster Warrior (87 over) and Sam Keaith (92 over!) when they still have Jobbers with way less overness and talent!.Completely stupid booking,although i have never seen two partner's go agains't each other i think it might have happened if your partner is a different disposition than you (Face or Heel) if that's the case you will have to change your's.

They would fire Lobbie and Keith because they keep a certain amount at each position on the card. i.e. 10 Main eventers, 12 Upper Midcarders, etc, etc. If it goes over that, they remove one of them. Otherwise you'd end up with a roster entirely consisting of main eventers, as there's no financial reason to stop them! It's not meant to be realistic, it's a game feature to prevent the AI flooding rosters with superstars. The tag team champ booking, is exactly as I've already explained. If you or Zeus had been the first person booked in the team, it would have automatically booked the other title holder as the partner so that you would defend the title. Therefore, Rage or Skye must have been the first person booked, meaning their partner was just picked on who was best for them. What Rocky and RA said is completely wrong, just because you're a face\heel title holding team doesn't mean the team is "moot" at all. If either of you are booked as the first man in a team, the second will automatically be the other person (unless he's already booked, obviously) to make it a title defence, regardless of disposition. As for the tag team booking as a whole, it has to be done like that for several reasons.

Primal Rage, a lower card heel needed a partner. He picked Zeus M, a lower card heel. Remmy Skye, a lower card face needed a partner. He picked you, a lower card face. All logical there. Had Zeus or you been the one choosing a partner, they would have picked their tag team championship partner. Logical there. It's all grounded in logic, with some probability theory to add spice and surprise to the card.

Archived