Development Reports

Hello,

Unless I'm missing something, the developmental reports that featured in 2016 don't appear in 2020. How do you know when a worker is ready to be called up to the main roster in terms of maxing out their skill development? Could this be added back in, or have I just not found it yet.

Apologies if already covered elsewhere or I've just not seen it.

Cheers,

Chris

I think you're supposed to handle it yourself by checking whether his skillset has stopped improving. If you're playing with "fog of war" on, it pretty much comes down to guessing? It's good that they don't endlessly complain anymore, but I would've liked a report like this. The thing is: there's nobody to report anymore, as a performance center has no coördinator/head anymore, unfortunately.

Not a fan of this reduced approach, but it is what it is. Adam has no intention apparently to improve it more. Weirdly, some people actually believe the system has been improved. (but maybe I'm missing something :p)

<p>I'm not among those who think this particular feature has been improved. I would love to see the reports returned (they weren't much; just a note that somebody had progressed as far as they were going to or if they could still grow; not much at all).</p><p> </p><p>

If enough of us have an issue and express it, Adam might rethink his position. And if it's the "there's no head trainer anymore issue" (which would apply to a dojo/performance center and not to a dev promotion), it's not like we're not running a company that might have a number of people producing reports on developmental workers.</p><p> </p><p>

St.T</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="St. Templar" data-cite="St. Templar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not among those who think this particular feature has been improved. I would love to see the reports returned (they weren't much; just a note that somebody had progressed as far as they were going to or if they could still grow; not much at all).<p> </p><p> If enough of us have an issue and express it, Adam might rethink his position. And if it's the "there's no head trainer anymore issue" (which would apply to a dojo/performance center and not to a dev promotion), it's not like we're not running a company that might have a number of people producing reports on developmental workers.</p><p> </p><p> St.T</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm one of these as well, letter grades and at a glace flicking through development reports was something I did quite a lot to spot time decline or unexpected improvements. I can still do this, but the move away from arrow key support on the skills page is... obnoxious. Already been stung by one unexpected retirement(because I didn't see they entered time decline like I normally would have)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="aXminster" data-cite="aXminster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50803" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The whole developmental needs some work imo<p> </p><p> I miss the option to send guys "To work down there" so they stop bugging me to get recalled when I don't have anything for them at the moment.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's also annoying see child companies be robbed of all of their best road agents.</p>