MMA Entertainment</p><p>

Psycho Circus</p><p>

Risque Comedy</p><p>

Ruthless Aggression</p><p>

Wrestling Burlesque</p><p>

Three Ring Circus</p><p>

World Fusion</p><p>

Xtreme Adult Filth</p>

<p>I feel the products round the game out leaving much fewer blind spots. I went from not having a product "for me", to having 3 which fit near perfect, and one that's absolute. No-Style Style fans are now open to any match type instead of penalizing cinematic matches.</p><p> </p><p>

The one thing that still irks me is Attitude Era still having both "must have eye candy match" and "eye candy matches penalized" while there are no attributes "Eye Candy Worker" and "Can't work Eye Candy" (same for Technical Masterclass - and frankly - every match style should have a pairing attribute "Good at" and "bad at").</p><p> </p><p>

What type of product were you hoping for?</p>

Comic Book Lucharesu was the closest thing to what I wanted, but I think that Three Ring Circus is so forgiving and free form (ironically more so than no-style product), I might be able to actually enjoy the game now.

I do have to say that this doesn't change my opinion pre-launch about taking away the ability to make our own product is bad game design. It still is bad game design to have to stop what I'm doing if I have an idea for a product that isn't in the game, come to the forums, plead my case to Adam as to why it should be in the game, hope it is approved, and then wait for whatever patch where be builds it into the game before being able to use it myself.

That IS bad game design.