Remove loss of popularity after outside interference DQ loss

If a match ends with Worker A's disqualification via an outsider attacking his opponent, I don't think it should result in a loss in popularity since it isn't a real loss and Worker A hasn't been made to look weak at all. Also don't think that Worker A should be negatively affected morale wise for losing in this manner if his opponent is less popular. I think this should at least be an option to toggle on or off.

<p>I disagree with it being a toggle option - it shouldn't even be in the game. It's there for balance. If it were removed, DQ losses could be used to pad upper midcardarders who won't ever have to actually take a real loss. So this forces you to ensure that you're still giving them wins.</p><p> </p><p>

I would rather see the penalty lessened than removed. When you see a heel's army attack a babyface for the DQ, they BOTH lose a little heat. The face couldn't get the job done and looks "less good", while the heel failed to cheat themselves into victory - or "robbed fans of the match". </p><p> </p><p>

I think that's what is really what I want to see - both stars lose some, just for "the match being spoiled". A much less penalty than there currently is, of course.</p>

I disagree with it being a toggle option - it shouldn't even be in the game. It's there for balance. If it were removed, DQ losses could be used to pad upper midcardarders who won't ever have to actually take a real loss. So this forces you to ensure that you're still giving them wins.

I would rather see the penalty lessened than removed. When you see a heel's army attack a babyface for the DQ, they BOTH lose a little heat. The face couldn't get the job done and looks "less good", while the heel failed to cheat themselves into victory - or "robbed fans of the match".

I think that's what is really what I want to see - both stars lose some, just for "the match being spoiled". A much less penalty than there currently is, of course.

I'd be perfectly fine with this as well. I just think it should be fixed in some way/shouldn't register the same as a normal loss.