Xendarii's CWA Event Logos

Thought about hijacking a more generic thread instead of opening up a new one because I don't plan to do more creative work in this direction (it's definitely not my strength), but CWA seems to be a pretty popular promotion in TEW 2020 and it's easier to find these when they're in a separate thread.

I've spent the whole evening creating new event logos for my CWA diary because while the existing ones are great, they didn't really fit what I had in mind perfectly.

These use the new amazing logo by Kamchatka, and the style is heavily inspired by southside_hitmen's event logos that are just as amazing. I've also got rid of In The Company Of Legends because I really don't like that name and replaced it with Winter War, which also has been a CGC or NOTBPW event (can't remember which company it belonged to).

If you like them, feel free to use them for whatever you want. :)

HfwqeHC.jpgElkZm7y.jpgRuAnkWJ.jpgoCf8fEr.jpgje42yg8.jpgsOGif3T.jpgYidZLMk.jpgm4CApST.jpg1QN6DMv.jpg0c9rqcO.jpguggExGr.jpgYeJuJ2C.jpg

• Like 1

Thought about hijacking a more generic thread instead of opening up a new one because I don't plan to do more creative work in this direction (it's definitely not my strength), but CWA seems to be a pretty popular promotion in TEW 2020 and it's easier to find these when they're in a separate thread.

I've spent the whole evening creating new event logos for my CWA diary because while the existing ones are great, they didn't really fit what I had in mind perfectly.

These use the new amazing logo by Kamchatka, and the style is heavily inspired by southside_hitmen's event logos that are just as amazing. I've also got rid of In The Company Of Legends because I really don't like that name and replaced it with Winter War, which also has been a CGC or NOTBPW event (can't remember which company it belonged to).

If you like them, feel free to use them for whatever you want. :)

HfwqeHC.jpgElkZm7y.jpgRuAnkWJ.jpgoCf8fEr.jpgje42yg8.jpgsOGif3T.jpgYidZLMk.jpgm4CApST.jpg1QN6DMv.jpg0c9rqcO.jpguggExGr.jpgYeJuJ2C.jpg

These are really good, and although I don't play as CWA, I'm still going to use therm in my game (love that Apocalypse one). Thank you. :)