ROF: One Mans Dream

Guest .SVA

Guest .SVA
[CENTER][IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5314/roflogo5jn.png[/IMG] [B][I][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]British Samurai sat on a stool, leaned up against the wall and took a look at the small arena, that he and the ROF were visiting. He took a look around and saw all the empty chairs. Their show had just ended. Samurai sat and thought for himself, that now they just had december and the last major show to deal with, then he would launch a new era for Ring Of Fire and it's participants. He would do everything in his power to make all the wrestlers of ROF, hard work and sacrifice, benefit them. He really cared for them. Not only the promotion, but for everybody who had helped put it where it were today. Everybody. Where-ever this fledgeling idea would go, he would always remember the ones who help build it. Everyone. Samurai arose and walked back to the empty lockerroom. Everyone had gone home. Only he remained. He packed his stuff and threw the bag in a corner. He wanted to have one last look at the arena. The ring was still there. They had gotten permission to wait until tomorrow to pull it down. He walked down the rows of seats and climbed in the ring. He remembered the crowd cheers and boos. He remembered how the crowd had gone wild when Stevie Stoat had defeated UK Dragon for the championship. Samurai got so euphoric, that he almost climbed the turnbuckle and made a pose. But he did'nt. He had more important things on his mind. He knew that every show might be ROF's last. They were in a crucial need for money. He threw it out of his head. He climbed through the ropes and proceeded back to the lockerroom where he grabbed his bag and headed to his car. Afterwards he drove home. He knew that tomorrow he had to start working on the new show. But now he just needed some sleep.[/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]OOC[/B] Okay, hoped you liked the backstory. I'm doing an ROF dymasty, becuase it's my favourite promotion in the game. Also, I like to book Pure shows. Only matches to think about. :p Nah, just joking. I'll have roster up after the first (last in 2005) show.[/QUOTE]

Archived