DEATH and getting OLD...how to disable

I was messing around with editing the wrestlers birthdate. Does changing the birthdate extend their wrestling career????

I guess so if you make them 'younger'.

You can't deactivate aging and death but you can play with some parameters :

- deactivate 'Kenny Deaths', preventing wrestlers to die from weird causes

- increase their decline/relevancy/retirement age in the editor

- there is a 'misc.' attribute called 'Wrestling in the blood' preventing wrestler to retire from the business until they die. (Don't know if it also applies to in-ring competition)

I like to dig into the c-verse first because i like the RPG style to it. If wrestlers don't die and i keep them in prime i can add more wrestlers and companies over time and do something weird like putting WWE against USPW and SWF. For example, I can buy like lets say shawn michaels contract from

WWE and have him debut on SWF ppv interrupting lets say Jack Bryce while he is in a title match. Used to love it when you see those surprises back in the WWE/WCW days.

<p>Yes, you can disable deaths but no, you can't disable ageing, you can go into the editor to continue to make them younger to try and keep them from retiring (I suppose, I've never tried this myself) but you'd also have to keep editing the physical wear and tear on their bodies, because that has a big effect on their careers, abilities, etc. A 28-year-old can still retire if a body part hits 0.</p><p> </p><p>

Keep in mind that for the game to run smoothly, characters need to 'die' and retire and move from the active talent pool as new talent is generated.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51151" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, you can disable deaths but no, you can't disable ageing, you can go into the editor to continue to make them younger to try and keep them from retiring (I suppose, I've never tried this myself) but you'd also have to keep editing the physical wear and tear on their bodies, because that has a big effect on their careers, abilities, etc. A 28-year-old can still retire if a body part hits 0.<p> </p><p> Keep in mind that for the game to run smoothly, characters need to 'die' and retire and move from the active talent pool as new talent is generated.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My main complaint with the default C-Verse is how old the bulk of the guys are. This isn't inherently an issue but you'd hope you'd get at least a year to 18mos with the roster you have before they all start retiring. I noticed that after April you just start losing 2-5 people every week until the ages stabilize. And there aren't enough default free pics available so the game can really shrink on you in a hurry if you don't figure out how to manually generate what you need with the quick populate option. Something Adam overlooked quite badly IMO.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Makhai" data-cite="Makhai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51151" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My main complaint with the default C-Verse is how old the bulk of the guys are. This isn't inherently an issue but you'd hope you'd get at least a year to 18mos with the roster you have before they all start retiring. I noticed that after April you just start losing 2-5 people every week until the ages stabilize. And there aren't enough default free pics available so the game can really shrink on you in a hurry if you don't figure out how to manually generate what you need with the quick populate option. Something Adam overlooked quite badly IMO.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Enough of the wrestlers will regenerate that I haven't found this to be a problem. I also go into the editor of the default database and set everyone to regenerate, so all of the guys and calls of the CVerse will regen, which gives a whole new life into the database when you can say, get a second coming of Rip Chord who then gives you a 20 year career and can then regen as well.</p>

Enough of the wrestlers will regenerate that I haven't found this to be a problem. I also go into the editor of the default database and set everyone to regenerate, so all of the guys and calls of the CVerse will regen, which gives a whole new life into the database when you can say, get a second coming of Rip Chord who then gives you a 20 year career and can then regen as well.

They don't come back as powerful as they once were and have to be built again!! I want ultimate warrior to remain champion for the next 10 years!!!

To me this game is more of a wrestling simulator than a REAL LIFE simulator.

Yes, you can disable deaths but no, you can't disable ageing, you can go into the editor to continue to make them younger to try and keep them from retiring (I suppose, I've never tried this myself) but you'd also have to keep editing the physical wear and tear on their bodies, because that has a big effect on their careers, abilities, etc. A 28-year-old can still retire if a body part hits 0.

Keep in mind that for the game to run smoothly, characters need to 'die' and retire and move from the active talent pool as new talent is generated.

keep in mind that Im not going to manually change every wrestler in game just the popular ones or the ones I like (would spend more time editing at that point).

Already had to pull Jack Bruce out of retirement....