AI Show Ratings very low.

In my game, I have noticed that AI show ratings for SWF and TCW are much lower than I would expect. In particular, they are much lower than they would be if I were to put on a show with similar ratings for individual segments.

Attached to this post is an image from one such SWF show, where the last two matches have a ratings of 91 and 86 and the first two matches have ratings of 78 and 79, yet the rating for the show as a whole is just 67. This sort of thing has been happening very frequently.

If I were to put on a similar show as USPW, I would probably get a show rating of 90.

The result is that the other two big promotions are doing very poorly and there is no real challenge, as the other promotions cannot challenge me even if they are putting on better matches than me.

AIShowRatings.jpg.d1d5a0cdda30956427a7aae68ebf2b45.jpg

Could it be to there not being enough interesting storylines going on? Is that a requirement for AIs?

I am not sure. While new story lines are mentioned in the news, I don't think it is possible to view all the current AI story-lines of other promotions.

What's their booker's booking skill?

I don't know how much booking skill affects ratings in this version, but it definitely seemed to matter a decent amount in 2016. You could try raising it in the editor and see if it has a postive effect.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51159" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also what is their Production levels vs their rivals? They can lose up to 10% on their final show grade for having lower production levels.<p> </p><p> Player Handbook -> Your Office -> Production</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it possible to view the production levels of AI controlled promotions? I cannot find a way. I know they have lots of money.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alabecki" data-cite="alabecki" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51159" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to view the production levels of AI controlled promotions? I cannot find a way. I know they have lots of money.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Apparently you can't see it directly, however if you look at the companies profile, click on their finances the click on the production line (so you can see the breakdown between per show costs and running costs) you can very easily see which promotion is spending more.</p><p> </p><p> In my current save USPW (Large) is spending the most followed by SWF (large) and TCW (Big). However I'm not seeing the same drop in show scores as in your screenshot.</p>