Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod) Updates by Maxicheezestick

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maxicheezestick" data-cite="maxicheezestick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey everyone,<p> </p><p> The May update is posted on the first page.</p><p> </p><p> I'd like to thank Pontarii and Daelh for their help with this months mod. You are amazing!</p><p> </p><p> This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.</p><p> </p><p> 40 prospects from all over the world have been added, including the cast members for the upcoming season of the Ultimate Fighter. </p><p> </p><p> The Bellator rankings have been implemented. More fighter stats have also been updated to better reflect real-life.</p><p> </p><p> As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.</p><p> </p><p> Hope you all enjoy!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DogsAndKisses666" data-cite="DogsAndKisses666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cool think I did this right. And yes, definitely saw some dated stats. Just finished up updating some PFL guys. Poor Brendan Loughnane had some of the worst stats I seen in the game while irl hes in the middle of emerging as a possible frontrunner to win the tourney lol.<p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4i608tb90u4rl/MyMay2021" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4i608tb90u4rl/MyMay2021</a></p><p> </p><p> Heres some of the top of my head notes on things I changed from the April 2021 MW update since it doesn't include just stat adjustments, incase you wanna make your own changes from what I did:</p><p> </p><p> --TON of stat adjustments across plethora of fighters, mainly from UFC, Bellator, PFL, and a little bit of One, and a little bit of random prospects I know as a hardcore fan that weren't doing well on my first playthrough (off top I think of Roberto Soldic and Danny Sabatello)</p><p> </p><p> ***Besides stat adjustments to subjectively more accurately reflect real life, you'll notice I gave A LOT of fighters Escape Artist to reflect the modern MMA meta of working back to your feet when taken down. Also, in my one playthrough, I noticed top guys in lesser orgs weren't getting booked. I gave basically all of those guys All Comers and Fearless for playthroughs that don't require Fantasy Booking turned on.</p><p> </p><p> --Inflated lucrativeness of many Regions. Based this off places with stadiums. For example, I think Texas was like 80%? I boosted to 100% cause if UFC ever does major event at Cowboys Stadium it'll be extremely profitable. Shame public perception only matters toward regulation and not general public perception as it would've made an interesting contrast. Anyways, good thing you can import individual sections, incase this isn't liked.</p><p> </p><p> --Updated all UFC, Bellator, One, PFL, LFA, KSW, ACA, event results up til yesterday. Really the only thing missing from this month is last night's One event and tonight's PFL, which i'll get around to this weekend.</p><p> </p><p> --In my first and only playthrough I noticed feeder leagues like LFA either signing fighters exclusively, or the "Its been less than 6 months" thing getting in my way of signing prospects. I've made LFA and CFFC child orgs under Corporate Relationships to circumvent this when playing as UFC since its commonplace putting LFA champs and fighters on Contender Series.</p><p> </p><p> --Minor adjustments to some teams. I'm likely to just add Trevor Wittman under team and put Rose, Gaethje, and Usman there with no visitors lol but unfortunately not part of this.</p><p> </p><p> --Added Weidman's leg injury</p><p> </p><p> --Added some 2020 End of Year awards</p><p> </p><p> --Friggin Frank Trigg and Chris Leben reffing all my fights in my first playthrough lol so adjusted popularity of the actual refs you see in UFC in hopes it changes that lol (haven't started New Game to test this yet though)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Think thats everything. Let me know if you like it. I think if I play consistently, which is likely, I'll just update and add fighters myself from here and just import the rest. Unfortunately I noticed you can do that AFTER putting in event results as the month went on or I wouldn't have bothered with that and just waited lol.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Question: Does Maxicheezestick and anyone else (if there is anyone) who contributes to the monthly updates list characters added anywhere? I think before I start a new playthrough thats something i'm going to work on next, and would definitely like to make sure i'm keeping up with the updates if I can on adding new ppl. Also, to him/them and anyone else who cares, this guy makes it kinda of easy:</p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://cagesidepress.com/author/sbitter/" rel="external nofollow">https://cagesidepress.com/author/sbitter/</a></p><p> </p><p> Don't even have to watch tape if you don't want to, as he lists their accomplishments and skills in Prospect articles. Gonna work on adding the TUF cast ASAP</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Some of the best updates to these mods i've seen in a long time in terms of upgrading fighters, quality work mate.</p><p> </p><p> Just wondering whether you had updates some of the retired fighters like Cejudo & Khabib</p>

Some of the best updates to these mods i've seen in a long time in terms of upgrading fighters, quality work mate.

Just wondering whether you had updates some of the retired fighters like Cejudo & Khabib

Appreciate that!!!

I'll post my monthly update for yourself and anyone else who wants to use the hours of work I put into stats after maxi posts his, this way I can import things like Event Results, new fighters hes put in I haven't, etc. But yeah, i've put in a lot more work on updating stats all over the place. Also keeping notes on my current playthrough on other things that need updating, like out-of-date fighter records, weights, and other characters who are badly in need of stat updates (2nd playthrough for me and in both Justin Scoggins and Marius Zaromskis are beasts lmao).

Between the work i've put in and maxis amazing monthly updates the next one should really be golden. My current playthrough has been amazing with fights and results playing out SOOOO much better. We're a bit away from June so if you want me to upload the database with the few things i've already worked on just let me know, happy to do so

Appreciate that!!!

I'll post my monthly update for yourself and anyone else who wants to use the hours of work I put into stats after maxi posts his, this way I can import things like Event Results, new fighters hes put in I haven't, etc. But yeah, i've put in a lot more work on updating stats all over the place. Also keeping notes on my current playthrough on other things that need updating, like out-of-date fighter records, weights, and other characters who are badly in need of stat updates (2nd playthrough for me and in both Justin Scoggins and Marius Zaromskis are beasts lmao).

Between the work i've put in and maxis amazing monthly updates the next one should really be golden. My current playthrough has been amazing with fights and results playing out SOOOO much better. We're a bit away from June so if you want me to upload the database with the few things i've already worked on just let me know, happy to do so

Sounds good mate, your updates have made me want to play a current day mod again, in past ones it's been frustrating because fighters who were champions irl were terrible in game and some fighters just wouldn't fight like they would irl, for example in one i did a year ago Figuireido was terrible, you could predict certain matchups easily so i'd avoid giving certain guys title shots, one that sticks is out is Gillespie, just takedown after takedown and doing nothing with it.

But by the sounds of it you've fixed that, i usually do my own editing on fighters as i'm going, Nate Diaz is someone i always have to improve because he's underrated always

Sounds good mate, your updates have made me want to play a current day mod again, in past ones it's been frustrating because fighters who were champions irl were terrible in game and some fighters just wouldn't fight like they would irl, for example in one i did a year ago Figuireido was terrible, you could predict certain matchups easily so i'd avoid giving certain guys title shots, one that sticks is out is Gillespie, just takedown after takedown and doing nothing with it.

But by the sounds of it you've fixed that, i usually do my own editing on fighters as i'm going, Nate Diaz is someone i always have to improve because he's underrated always

100%. I browsed editor and made some changes BEFORE my first playthrough, and a lot of it still had the same problems you mentioned. Its what inspired me to spend basically an entire off weekend working on stats. And yeah, that first playthrough was essential cause it gave me an idea of the Attributes to use to balance such things. Gillespie, Sean Brady, Tatiana Suarez, Usman, few others had same problem of going right for the hug all fight and doing nothing w it. On the flipside, in my current playthrough/database, guys like Colby and Merab are nonstop pressure and volume which is good but theyre rarely mixing in wrestling with that pace like they do irl. And i've learned Dynamic Attacker, while it sounds like the perfect attribute to balance that, kind of just makes guys do nothing but wrestle even more lol. So while most recent database I uploaded def solves a good amount of that with the stat and attribute adjustments, def still gotta play around and experiment. MOST the fighters def play very realistically now I feel, only had the game now for little less than two months. I'll find the sweet spot w everyone eventually.

Guys like Nate, Holloway, etc who have a lot of cardio and throw a lot of volume I feel like are probably my strongest adjustments, seems a lot easier to have found the sweet spot w them and that style than more well rounded fighters and grapplers. So far they're always pressuring w ton of volume and always getting Great fight ratings or better as long as matched up stylistically in exciting fights

Thank you so very much for updating this. I try to do it myself occasionally and I just can't ever get it done. A BIG thank you for adding the new worker pictures, that's so damn needed. Can never have enough of those.

Thanks for the support. It always bothers me when characters don’t have pictures so I try to get as many as I can. Glad you like it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

The June update is posted on the first page.

I'd like to thank Pontarii and Daelh for their help with this months mod as well as crimson_dynamo for their suggestions. You are all amazing!

This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.

20 prospects have been added this month, many of them will be competing on the upcoming season of Contender Series.

More fighters have received updated states to closer reflect their real-world skills.

As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Hope you all enjoy!

Hey everyone,

I'd like to thank Pontarii and Daelh for their help with this months mod as well as crimson_dynamo for their suggestions. You are all amazing!

This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.

20 prospects have been added this month, many of them will be competing on the upcoming season of Contender Series.

More fighters have received updated states to closer reflect their real-world skills.

As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Hope you all enjoy!

Thank you Max! You are the best as always!

Hey everyone,

Hope you all enjoy!

awesome, thank you!!!