Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod) Updates by Maxicheezestick

I'd like to know if someone could help me to find the UFC official photos 'cause I'd like to update a few of them but I can't find the body pictures without the getty logo, could someone help me?

Isn't the getty logo on their leg? It shouldn't interfere with the full body pictures and even the quality of the preview image is good enough for 610p. There are no other sites that would do (outside of the lowQ UFC.com png's) so you're going to have to deal with getty. :p

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the getty logo on their leg? It shouldn't interfere with the full body pictures and even the quality of the preview image is good enough for 610p. There are no other sites that would do (outside of the lowQ UFC.com png's) so you're going to have to deal with getty. :p

I have to make thumbnails for my youtube videos and I usually just search in google images using "fighter name espn png"

It brings up their mugshot but usually their body shot from the ufc is right below it.

Gonna put this into effect in the next update, great idea.

I've been trying to find a work around for Eagle FC never booking their popular American fighters like Kevin Lee. Won't have time this month to start a new game, but if its still a problem and anyone has any ideas, please lmk

I *think* there is a popularity threshold where they will start getting booked due to overall world popularity and not just Russian popularity, but I think they need some base level popularity in the home base. I think its safe to assume any veteran UFC fighter is going to have enough name value to Russian MMA fans, plus they're obviously going to be promoting them once signed. Truth be told, it might be worth looking at all UFC fighters baseline popularity outside of the US and giving them a boost, though that sounds like a project and a half.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got results updated but there are a tonnnn of fighters outside major orgs that need record update.

I can drop the update w just results if anyone wants. Otherwise i'll prob get around to updating the fighters I noted who need record fixes hopefully this weekend no promises, then post update next week.

Ive got results updated but there are a tonnnn of fighters outside major orgs that need record update.

I can drop the update w just results if anyone wants. Otherwise i'll prob get around to updating the fighters I noted who need record fixes hopefully this weekend no promises, then post update next week.

Bless you man!

would love to get it ;)

I third just dropping the update. Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good.

I have a new picture update, UFC Faces and Bodies up to UFC 273: Volkanovski vs. Korean Zombie. Also Included some fighters from Bellator & ONE.

iVt9RuG.jpgJwVTWZR.jpgixVhQkJ.jpg5TDClzk.jpgCEDZ1W7.jpgGluMVrr.jpg

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zh5r4istangavgz/Real_World_Picture_Update.zip/file

Everything is in here, you don't need to download my previous file.

To install: simply download the full RWPP (which you should already have) from the first post, then download mine and unzip inside the RWPP folder, then press yes when it asks you to overwrite files.

Hey guys, so I’m been speaking with Dogs I’m going to be taking over updating the database after this months update. I want to give a big thanks to Dogs for keeping the mod updated, and give you guys a quick update on my plans.

My hope is to get the mod to you before the first UFC event for the month, with the exception of months when the event is on the first or second.

My goals are to:

1) Update existing workers to have accurate records and fight histories

2) Continue bringing updates for major orgs (UFC, Bellator, ONE)

3) bringing some midsized companies recent history up to date and continuing to keep them up to date (Companies such as Invicta).

4) Add more prospects

5) Flesh out some under developed regions (Think Australia) and under developed divisions (Think Women’s FW).

I plan to bring 1-3 in the next update, while 4-5 will be long term projects.

I’ll be posting more details shortly, but in the meantime if anyone wants to reach out and you can reply here or seek me out on discord: lmora021#2437

Hey guys, so I’m been speaking with Dogs I’m going to be taking over updating the database after this months update. I want to give a big thanks to Dogs for keeping the mod updated, and give you guys a quick update on my plans.

My hope is to get the mod to you before the first UFC event for the month, with the exception of months when the event is on the first or second.

My goals are to:

1) Update existing workers to have accurate records and fight histories

2) Continue bringing updates for major orgs (UFC, Bellator, ONE)

3) bringing some midsized companies recent history up to date and continuing to keep them up to date (Companies such as Invicta).

4) Add more prospects

5) Flesh out some under developed regions (Think Australia) and under developed divisions (Think Women’s FW).

I plan to bring 1-3 in the next update, while 4-5 will be long term projects.

I’ll be posting more details shortly, but in the meantime if anyone wants to reach out and you can reply here or seek me out on discord: lmora021#2437

Thanks for taking over this massive undertaking pyro, and a big thanks to dogs for keeping this mod alive and running over the past months.

Hey Guys,

First: I've set up a discord which should help us communicate with each other a bit better, and will allow you guys to voice your opinion on which fighters you'd like to see prioritized and what not. https://discord.gg/sFhG8rNUp9

Second, Progress has been going well. Huge shout out to TWJake for helping out big time with the data, and Behent for keeping the pictures up to date. I suspect we'll have a pretty solid update in the first week of May.

If you guys want more real-time progress and updates or want to voice your opinion on the future of the mod, be sure to join the discord!