Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod) Updates by Maxicheezestick

Thank you for the update of Oktagon. Now I get that adding new fighters is hard tho I would add at least few like: Samuel "Pirát" Kristofič (Who is going to be fighting for the championhship on 24th. He is actually a very good fighter with only three looses and all of the coming from decision) Petr "Monster" Kníže (Who is actually a Czech legend who just returned and he is already looking to fight Kozma for the championship) Tereza Bledá (Who is actually 3-0 but she won the underground tournament which dose not count to the win/lose streak. She defeated Pudilová there and she is just 19 a huge prospect) And Kamil Minda (A guy who just lost to Buday in a Heavyweight championship match) maybe Lucia Szabová (She is 23 with 4-0. If we count underground she is 5-1 with just lose to Bledá). Also you have Martínek as Heavy champ while it is Buday, and lightweight champ is Ivan Buchinger. The winner of Pirát and Narcuzska will be the middleweight champ. Also also Ondřej Novotný is the owner and the commentator. Thank you for the update tho and I hope I am not asking too much. Have a great day! Ps: Love your mods

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the update of Oktagon. Now I get that adding new fighters is hard tho I would add at least few like: Samuel "Pirát" Kristofič (Who is going to be fighting for the championhship on 24th. He is actually a very good fighter with only three looses and all of the coming from decision) Petr "Monster" Kníže (Who is actually a Czech legend who just returned and he is already looking to fight Kozma for the championship) Tereza Bledá (Who is actually 3-0 but she won the underground tournament which dose not count to the win/lose streak. She defeated Pudilová there and she is just 19 a huge prospect) And Kamil Minda (A guy who just lost to Buday in a Heavyweight championship match) maybe Lucia Szabová (She is 23 with 4-0. If we count underground she is 5-1 with just lose to Bledá). Also you have Martínek as Heavy champ while it is Buday, and lightweight champ is Ivan Buchinger. The winner of Pirát and Narcuzska will be the middleweight champ. Also also Ondřej Novotný is the owner and the commentator. Thank you for the update tho and I hope I am not asking too much. Have a great day! Ps: Love your mods

I’ll get that taken care of. Thanks :)

Thank you very much mate. Also I kind of forgot about skill updates

I Would make Vegh better since he was the one to beat Vemola and he is the number one of the company. He is also quite popular. He is waiting till the pandemic calms down so he can get the full arena for his matches.

Also

Kozma: He is so good. Winning 9 of his last 9 matches in Oktagon. Against big names aswell

And last but not least

Martin Buday: He is going to be signed for UFC soon. Also he is good

Thank you very much

Thank you very much mate. Also I kind of forgot about skill updates

I Would make Vegh better since he was the one to beat Vemola and he is the number one of the company. He is also quite popular. He is waiting till the pandemic calms down so he can get the full arena for his matches.

Also

Kozma: He is so good. Winning 9 of his last 9 matches in Oktagon. Against big names aswell

And last but not least

Martin Buday: He is going to be signed for UFC soon. Also he is good

Thank you very much

I'll get that stuff fixed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

The August update is posted on the first page.

I'd like to thank Pontarii and Daelh for their help with this months mod as well as Ondramatej for their suggestions for OKTAGON. You are all amazing!

This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.

More fighters have received updated states to closer reflect their real-world skills.

I had some requests to post a list of new fighters that are added each month so here are the fighters that were added in in this months update: Charles Johnson, Samuel Kristofic, Petr Knize, Tereza Bleda, Kamil Minda, Lucia Szabova, Charlie Campbell, Roberta Samad, Mike Diamond, Jordan Heiderman, Anthony Garrett, and Joshua Jones.

As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Hope you all enjoy!

Hey everyone,

I'd like to thank Pontarii and Daelh for their help with this months mod as well as Ondramatej for their suggestions for OKTAGON. You are all amazing!

This month's update features updated fighters, records, stats, events like normal.

More fighters have received updated states to closer reflect their real-world skills.

I had some requests to post a list of new fighters that are added each month so here are the fighters that were added in in this months update: Charles Johnson, Samuel Kristofic, Petr Knize, Tereza Bleda, Kamil Minda, Lucia Szabova, Charlie Campbell, Roberta Samad, Mike Diamond, Jordan Heiderman, Anthony Garrett, and Joshua Jones.

As always if you see something that needs to be fixed or if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks as always!

Hey everyone,

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks for the update! Was eagerly waiting for this one haha

Pretty minor thing but I've noticed on all Korean fighters that the naming convention is a little off. When their nickname should be appearing between their first and last name it's instead appearing in between the first part and second part of what their first name is (examples being Da "Sseda" Un Jung instead of the correct Da Un "Sseda" Jung or Jun "The Iron Turtle" Yong Park instead of Jun Yong "The Iron Turtle" Park.)

It's possible this has something to do with the game's interpretation of a two-part first name rather than anything in this mod itself.

Pretty minor thing but I've noticed on all Korean fighters that the naming convention is a little off. When their nickname should be appearing between their first and last name it's instead appearing in between the first part and second part of what their first name is (examples being Da "Sseda" Un Jung instead of the correct Da Un "Sseda" Jung or Jun "The Iron Turtle" Yong Park instead of Jun Yong "The Iron Turtle" Park.)

It's possible this has something to do with the game's interpretation of a two-part first name rather than anything in this mod itself.

That’s a game issue. Really should have a “first name” “last name” instead of “full name” in the character creator

Glad you like it :)

Hi bro! Can you add these fighters in the September update:

• Martin Sano (UFC welterweight, Nick Diaz Army, debuted on UFC 266)

• Daniel Lacerda (UFC flyweight)

• Matheus Scheffel (dwcs lhw)

• Vinicius Salvador (dwcs flyweight / bantamweight)

• Darian Weeks (dwcs welterweight)

• Saimon Oliveira (dwcs bantamweight / featherweight)

• Chad Anheliger (dwcs bantamweight)

• Manuel Gaxhja (dwcs lightweight)

• Kleydson Rodrigues (dwcs flyweight)

• Igor Poterya (dwcs lhw / middleweight)

• Lucas Almeida (dwcs lightweight)

• Edivan Santos (dwcs heavyweight / middleweight)

• Michael Morales (dwcs welterweight)

• Paul Capaldo (dwcs bantamweight/ featherweight)

• Maria Silva (dwcs womens flyweight / strawweight)

• Kaloyan Kolev (dwcs lhw)

• Valesca Machado (dwcs strawweight)

• Hasan Yousefi (FNG LHW champ)

correct Dmitry Bikrev is FNG WW champ (but not Shamil Amirov)

correct Vladimir Egoyan is FNG BW champ (but not vacated)

• Moris Boleyan (FNG flyweight champ)

• Timur Nagibin (RCC, famous Russian fighter, 18-5, 1NC MMA)

• Milson Castro (RCC, Brazilian lightweight prospect, 13-3 MMA)

• Rickson Thai Zenidim (Brazilian bantamweight prospect, 10-0 MMA)

• Balajin (Chinese lightweight prospect, UFC Performance Institute, 21-1 MMA)

• Xiong Xiong Cai (Chinese flyweight prospect, 9-4 MMA)

• Bo Meng (Chinese women’s strawweight prospect, 17-5 MMA)

If you add these fighters, it will be very, very cool!

Hi bro! Can you add these fighters in the September update:

• Martin Sano (UFC welterweight, Nick Diaz Army, debuted on UFC 266)

• Daniel Lacerda (UFC flyweight)

• Matheus Scheffel (dwcs lhw)

• Vinicius Salvador (dwcs flyweight / bantamweight)

• Darian Weeks (dwcs welterweight)

• Saimon Oliveira (dwcs bantamweight / featherweight)

• Chad Anheliger (dwcs bantamweight)

• Manuel Gaxhja (dwcs lightweight)

• Kleydson Rodrigues (dwcs flyweight)

• Igor Poterya (dwcs lhw / middleweight)

• Lucas Almeida (dwcs lightweight)

• Edivan Santos (dwcs heavyweight / middleweight)

• Michael Morales (dwcs welterweight)

• Paul Capaldo (dwcs bantamweight/ featherweight)

• Maria Silva (dwcs womens flyweight / strawweight)

• Kaloyan Kolev (dwcs lhw)

• Valesca Machado (dwcs strawweight)

• Hasan Yousefi (FNG LHW champ)

correct Dmitry Bikrev is FNG WW champ (but not Shamil Amirov)

correct Vladimir Egoyan is FNG BW champ (but not vacated)

• Moris Boleyan (FNG flyweight champ)

• Timur Nagibin (RCC, famous Russian fighter, 18-5, 1NC MMA)

• Milson Castro (RCC, Brazilian lightweight prospect, 13-3 MMA)

• Rickson Thai Zenidim (Brazilian bantamweight prospect, 10-0 MMA)

• Balajin (Chinese lightweight prospect, UFC Performance Institute, 21-1 MMA)

• Xiong Xiong Cai (Chinese flyweight prospect, 9-4 MMA)

• Bo Meng (Chinese women’s strawweight prospect, 17-5 MMA)

If you add these fighters, it will be very, very cool! ��

I can get them added in. Thanks!

While I'm here there's one more thing I should mention. I'm considering taking a break from the mod after the September update. I recently started a new job and between that, this mod, and other things going on I've been feeling burnt out. I had trouble working through the August update and the September has been a constant battle trying to motivate myself to work on it.

The next update is still a few weeks away so things may change by then but I just wanted to give everybody a heads up in advance.

While I'm here there's one more thing I should mention. I'm considering taking a break from the mod after the September update. I recently started a new job and between that, this mod, and other things going on I've been feeling burnt out. I had trouble working through the August update and the September has been a constant battle trying to motivate myself to work on it.

The next update is still a few weeks away so things may change by then but I just wanted to give everybody a heads up in advance.

Thanks for your hard work, friend! Of course you need to relax

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maxicheezestick" data-cite="maxicheezestick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can get them added in. Thanks!<p> </p><p> </p><p> While I'm here there's one more thing I should mention. I'm considering taking a break from the mod after the September update. I recently started a new job and between that, this mod, and other things going on I've been feeling burnt out. I had trouble working through the August update and the September has been a constant battle trying to motivate myself to work on it. </p><p> </p><p> The next update is still a few weeks away so things may change by then but I just wanted to give everybody a heads up in advance.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> By the way, this weekend Milson Castro won a very confident victory, working in the style of Max Holloway, over the tough fighter Timur Nagibin in the RCC. This guy is capable of getting into the UFC - </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/TjDiVieq9S0?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="RCC INTRO 15 | Тимур Нагибин, Россия vs Милсон Кастро, Бразилия | NAGIBIN, RUS vs CASTRO, BRA | HD"></iframe></div></div>

Thanks for all you do and completely understand. Real life priorities come first. We have been lucky to get real world monthly updates since the games release and at some point they come to an end. If we get quarterly updates that would be cool; if not it's understandable. Thanks again for keeping this alive from Tag.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maxicheezestick" data-cite="maxicheezestick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can get them added in. Thanks!<p> </p><p> </p><p> While I'm here there's one more thing I should mention. I'm considering taking a break from the mod after the September update. I recently started a new job and between that, this mod, and other things going on I've been feeling burnt out. I had trouble working through the August update and the September has been a constant battle trying to motivate myself to work on it. </p><p> </p><p> The next update is still a few weeks away so things may change by then but I just wanted to give everybody a heads up in advance.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you want I can take over for you until you feel up for it again.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zethyrx" data-cite="Zethyrx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>for some reason whenever i click on Masatatsu Ueda in game to sign him my game crashes</div></blockquote> Its something to do with his picture in your picture folder. Remove the pictures of him.