Parent & Child Company Trading

Been playing TEW since it was called EWR and I just wanted to say I'm in love with this game

I have a question, so as a Parent, how do I send my worker to a child company without sending them into development

for example someone like charlotte flair is loaned to NXT but is still on the main roster, so she's able to keep the NXT title but also play out on RAW and Smackdown.... is there a way to do trade offers with a company you own to put your bigger workers on a loan?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="harrypotterhead" data-cite="harrypotterhead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Been playing TEW since it was called EWR and I just wanted to say I'm in love with this game<p> </p><p> I have a question, so as a Parent, how do I send my worker to a child company without sending them into development</p><p> </p><p> for example someone like charlotte flair is loaned to NXT but is still on the main roster, so she's able to keep the NXT title but also play out on RAW and Smackdown.... is there a way to do trade offers with a company you own to put your bigger workers on a loan?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’s far easier to do that type of thing with NXT set up as a third (minor) brand in game.</p>

Can't you send her to NXT then use the thing that lets you call up a developmental worker for one match?

Edit: While I am here. Is there a way to sign a "developmental contract"? So far I've had to sign them directly, then send them.

I fear this will cause "I am in development!" complaints, and often I am signing someone for a child company, intending on them working there for a while.

due to the pademic your correct

but NXT has it's own booker, trainers, producers (road agents) , etc... it's basically the performance center on TV for the most part

The pandemic didn't start September 18. I'm with Jaysin on that one. It's a third brand, and it has been for almost a year.

With that logic, before Heyman was removed from creative, Raw and Smackdown weren't brands, they were separate companies.

due to the pademic your correct

but NXT has it's own booker, trainers, producers (road agents) , etc... it's basically the performance center on TV for the most part

Raw and SmackDown had different writers/bookers until a few weeks ago. They have separate agents/producers still.

NXT has been an official third brand since at least the move to USA Network. The NXT title is a "world" title in the company. The NXT women's title is on the same level as the SD/Raw women's titles.

The pandemic has nothing to do with it.

Raw and SmackDown had different writers/bookers until a few weeks ago. They have separate agents/producers still.

NXT has been an official third brand since at least the move to USA Network. The NXT title is a "world" title in the company. The NXT women's title is on the same level as the SD/Raw women's titles.

The pandemic has nothing to do with it.

I get what your saying, but the whole booking things just falls into place, especially for game purposes

Vince is basically the say so booker of the entire WWE... and if you generate Vince in the game the style of NXT doesn't fall into his booking methods... A guy like Adam Cole wouldn't be a champion for an entire year lol

Adding NXT into the system of a brand would just mix things up too much especially with the shake ups. As NXT don't get as much call ups, and RAW and Smackdown mix way more with each other than NXT does with them

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="harrypotterhead" data-cite="harrypotterhead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>5 or 6 guys at best... situations like that would be way better for a one appearance loan, then an actual NXT Brand</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Eh. 205 regulary features NXT talent.</p><p> </p><p> And your argument would also apply to Raw and SmackDown aswell</p>