Opening event video

Hi guys !

I was wondering something. How do you book the opening vignette of a Major show ?

Do you just put the biggest star and rate them on Overness or do you rate them on something else to trick the game on having better ratings ?

Do you even make an opening video or do you juste jump straight into a match/promo ?

Thanks for the advices. :)

I always take the intro montage for granted, and go straight into my opening angle or match. In WWF Terms, it's usually Vince McMahon addressing a few top heels/faces for the two big matches in a 6 minute segment.

I usually have someone ranked as a winner/loser because I want the top rating and am not afraid of an Angle Defeat hurting someone's momentum before a big match.

I usually just assume there's an intro package between my last dark match and first event match. Sometimes I'll use one of the "Modern TV Opening" angles to set up the main or semi-main. After reading this thread, I think I'll look at some sort of video package to start some events. I like to mix things up....