Cannot hire foreign workers to written contracts

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CozyBaby89" data-cite="CozyBaby89" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why does this need to be a thing honestly? You can always just not do it. There is plenty of hiring rules already. What you want may even be a owner's goal. I remember seeing I can't hire anyone from Mexico in previous games. My owner was bill watts at that point. It made perfect sense.<p> </p><p> Anyways hiring rules can be fun in the game. I set it up where the AI could not hire anyone because of the rules. It was a test and very successful.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's needed because Japanese (and some Mexican) AI companies will do unrealistic written contract raids on American talent. In TEW16 they would tour Japan, now they sign multiple year written contracts and relocate there.</p><p> </p><p> This has been suggested dozens of times since the game launched (including by me), I don't fancy the chances of it getting in now.</p>

<p>It's very rare and I cannot name an instance of a non Japanese wrestler ever signing a contract that prohibited them from working in the United States and assorted international promotions. This should also apply to Mexico. I think the realism of Adam just adding this to company notes is possibly. </p><p> </p><p>

This is a note that I want for AI companies specifically.</p>

It's very rare and I cannot name an instance of a non Japanese wrestler ever signing a contract that prohibited them from working in the United States and assorted international promotions. This should also apply to Mexico. I think the realism of Adam just adding this to company notes is possibly.

This is a note that I want for AI companies specifically.

Touring deals used to work just fine but without them now the AI will either never be able to hire foreign wrestlers (unrealistic) or sign big name stars to permanent deals (which can be game breaking if NJPW is signing up Hogan in 1984 to a full time gig). Not game breaking in terms of glitches, but it can easily ruin mods.

Everybody wants the same thing we just have to articulate it in a way that is a simple for Adam to program and without having to reprogram else as an affect from the change at all. The idea of simply adding a note to the company hiring rules in the editor that the company cannot offer written contracts to international workers as an option, just like you can select a company to only hire heavyweights, is probably the easiest and most likely way to get Adam to add this element which would mean so much to our real world mods.