Did 1.17 increase Injury from All Out match?

As title. Before the update, I was able to safely run "Steal the Show" and "All Out" match aims about 15 minutes with guys who's safety ranged from 75-90 with occasional fatigue issues.

I even had a few nice "Slow Build" All Out matches for 17 minutes. I did have fatigue and a minor injury, but I knew the risk and had done this 2-3 times.

After update, I turned everyone's Safety, Consistency, Toughness, and Resilience to 100, and am murdering guys on 11-13 minute "All Out" and Steal The Show matches. Can the dial be turned down just a little?

Or did the Ruthless/Three Ring Circus change being easy on the body? - Aha, it seems the culprit. Almost every product that had "soft on the body" lost it, so now we're killing our guys on RAW like it's FMW.

Something changed somewhere, and it's murdering everyone. Now I have to have like 90 wrestlers just to have enough people to keep the show going because weekly "Steal the Show" is killing me, smalls.

And all I can do is either:

1. Change products to something unfun to play.

2. Turn off Match Aims entirely.

Both aren't fun options. This isn't NJPW where 10 minute matches should kill someone. And I do have spinal impact moves off and no risky spots.