ECW 1994 : an unexpected NWA resurrection project

Hey guys!

Bad news for this diary, I came back from holidays to a reluctant lap-top that died on me. Didn't manage to get the game files back, and as you can imagine it sucks.

So, unfortunately, this is the end of this diary, thank you to every one who read it, commented, predicted, etc.

I will be back! Already got some new ideas of game, just got to find a new computer.

Cheers!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Bad news for this diary, I came back from holidays to a reluctant lap-top that died on me. Didn't manage to get the game files back, and as you can imagine it sucks.

So, unfortunately, this is the end of this diary, thank you to every one who read it, commented, predicted, etc.

I will be back! Already got some new ideas of game, just got to find a new computer.

Cheers!

Sorry to hear that BigJ. Good luck on your next one.

• 2 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51353" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know this is dead, but I just read it and I really enjoyed it so bumping it for others to read.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Really sweet of you man, i appreciate it</p><p> Put a lot of heart in this diary and had lots of plans for its futire</p>