Return of Degeneration X!!

jonlawson

I'm sorry about this, but I couldn't help myself.... As I was watching Triple H get his rear end kicked by 4 cheerleaders I got a flashback to when Shawn Michaels was injured by them and how this was all looking to be a DX return. As the events unfolded in front of my face tonight, I almost cried...it appears Vince does have a heart, not as black as it would appear to most people. He is bringing back MOST of the old stuff I grew up with....as Shawn and Hunter crotch-chopped towards Vince, I had flashbacks to the old WCW days...and I still wait for that to happen.... So, anyways, I'm so FRIGGIN' excited about DX's return :) just thought I'd share this with you guys.

[QUOTE=Mattsa_tx]But do you guys remember when they were going to get DX back together again awhile back and Triple H messed up HBK? Do you think that will happen again or do you think they are together for good?[/QUOTE] I think they're back together until one or the other retires....hopefully no New Age Outlaw return....I do miss Chyna though :(

[QUOTE=jonlawson]I think they're back together until one or the other retires....hopefully no New Age Outlaw return....I do miss Chyna though :([/QUOTE] :eek: no new age outlaws? I loved those guys! Mainly because of road doggs introduction "ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages....." etc. I still think hes great on the Mic. Besides which it was the one gimmick were people actually got into Kip James - just a shame he was called mr ass

See,....good ol' Mr. Roadie,....I just never could get into the character or the wrestler. I tried, believe me, when the nWo started getting boring and DX was getting bigger, even without Shawn Michaels, I switched the channel. That's when Bret Hart ended up switching to WCW and then I lost the chance to really get into the NAO. So, I blame Canada :P LOL.. God, that was random...

Archived