AI Repetitive Booking

The AI needs to follow the same rules as us. In my 2004 RL game every week TNA puts on the same main event. Sting and Simon Diamond vs Jeff Jarrett and Kid Kash and they don't get penalized. This also happened alot back in my Cornell Verse save in 2016 where SOTBPW put on the same match over and over and rose to the top because of it.

<p>The AI has always cheated. Going back as far as TEW05. These cheats make up for the fact that human players have almost all of the most important advantages. I don't like it but I realize that the AI needs a crutch (several of them, in fact) in order to stand any chance of being competitive. And even with those advantages, the AI gets its head handed to it most of the time.</p><p> </p><p>

It's like how people complained about how "OP" USPW was in beta. They've got tons of money, a massive TV deal, and a stacked roster. Yet in both my beta saves and my current post-release save, they can't help but drop to Medium because the AI is stupid. I've beaten them at every turn. With <em><strong>girls</strong></em>.</p><p> </p><p>

It's like racing a kid with a club foot. You've gotta give him a head start otherwise you're a bully.</p>