Autobooker respecting products

Why doesn't the autobooker better respect products as far as getting the proper match/angle breakdown?

My roster is 7 over ideal size, and it's still giving me a match/angle breakdown that is 20% off.

edit: it's probably my shitty road agents in my ECW savegame. I will check later.

How good are your road agents?

Road Agents (Psych/Experience):

#1: 71-79/100

#2: 72-80/100

#3: 89-97/100

#4: 83-96/59

#5: 70-78/90

#6: 83-91/100

Do you think it would markedly improve if i took #4 and #5 out of the role? #4 is principally a manager, but I could legit can #5 and not even notice.

I didn't know autobooker relied on the Road Agents to determine the match/angle breakdown.

edit: oh wait, these were the road agents in a different savegame.

These guys (without #4 and #5) are better, but they're still fond of 6-9 minute angles with a roster that is...20 over minimum size (so they're not lacking for workers).

double-edit: those 2 idiots (Jody Hamilton and Mike Graham circa 1994) were just tanking EVERYTHING. That autobooked card the others just put together gave me a 95 for this episode of WCW Saturday Night.

Including a 100 rated angle with Vader and Steve Austin.

****ing Mike Graham. I blame it all on him. He's useless. At least Jody Hamilton is being a good manager for THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

Seems like maybe? I dunno why the bare minimum wouldn't give you a card that respected a simple angle/match breakdown though. If I tell someone "give me 12 copies of this" I don't accept 10 copies because they're not smart.

I’m like 99.9999% certain that road agent skill just affects segment rating and has nothing to do with the auto-booker. I assume that’s it’s very difficult to program the auto-booker just by looking at the sheer number of variables, situations, product definitions, etc involved.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51543" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’m like 99.9999% certain that road agent skill just affects segment rating and has nothing to do with the auto-booker. I assume that’s it’s very difficult to program the auto-booker just by looking at the sheer number of variables, situations, product definitions, etc involved.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But at a bare minimum shouldn't the autobooker be able to meet the match/angle requirements of my product? Even if it has to book shit to get there, shouldn't that be like the first checkbox?</p>