In a June '98 Mod.A little confused, because the majority of my angles / Matches on Raw score in the 80's /90's. My company's momentum has fallen, as has the popularity . I am about to be downgraded. in most N. American Regions. I'm going to lose size. Yet my final show rating is always in the 70's what am I doing wrong?

What is your Popularity in those regions? On and "A" Show you need to be 6 points higher than your Pop to gain. If you are equal to or less than that Pop number with your show Rating you lose Pop.

In this instance, if your Pop was around that 77 threshhold and your show Rating was in the mid 70s you would lose Pop every show.

Also, it doesn't really matter what the majority of your angles and matches rate. It's all about the show rating. Unless your company's focus is unique (say, Main Event match focus, Highlights or Tight Angle focus), the stinker matches and angles you have on the show can drag down the show rating. Also, if you have crowd management on, your show can get dinged for doing poorly at that as well.

You didn't say anything about your show ratings, just matches and angles. If you're not booking within your product's parameters, your show rating can be harmed despite putting on good matches and angles.